Thread: House of Honor Guild is recruiting

Blog Entries

Default House of Honor Guild is recruiting

Good afternoon, evening or whatever it is. We are looking for a few new members. We do mean business as a level 24 Vanguard guild. We are currently ranked 23rd in the 100, until the new season starts <hahaha> We are ranked in the top 100 all time in battle points and monster points as well. I have been the one and only Guild Master and we are all about stability. Your level is not as important as activity. It is tough for those under level 400 due to our higher level monsters and guild battles but it can work. We have a page and a chat. We may have been around for several years, but we still try to keep things laid back. We are trying to knock out some inactives. Thank you for looking, if you have any question like what time our 100 battles are< the first 3> or if we have a certain part of the world represented we do, < I believe we are currently at 9 countries> feel free to ask.
    House of Honor Gate 2.... please stop swinging at my ankles, im not in the mood to jump.

Blog Entries

make that rank 22nd.... looking at adding 5-10
    House of Honor Gate 2.... please stop swinging at my ankles, im not in the mood to jump.

Average guild members' level? or, do you get Orc Host?

Blog Entries

We do not get Orc Host yet. Our average is right exactly at 938. I just used the level calculator. We really love the 100 and enjoy battling. We are holding an internal monster event starting Monday. <Rats, trees, etc. guild priority fun>

5. Default

Level 716
    highly active everyday
    nrg - 3k+
    stam -1k+

Lemme know if you are up for recruiting me!

Blog Entries

Message sent, we will be glad to have you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by harkertool13 View Post
    Message sent, we will be glad to have you.
    Hey if you could send me a web3 link that would be great cuz when i go to leaderboard and click, it takes me to my facebook castle age page and i dont play through there!

My LSI 5.67 BSI 6.27 TSI. 12.19 Level 710 active everday (E3CE78 Black Witchery)
    Last edited by Blood_shed; 08-12-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    **************************UNSTOPPABLE RAGE / HAIL MALEKUS************************

Blog Entries

We are very much still looking. We are looking forward to moving into the top 20 this week in the 100's. We also are looking forward to whatever comes our way for festival events. Please join us and see how we can work together and get even stronger.
    Last edited by harkertool13; 08-25-2019 at 11:21 PM.