Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best general for cleric class in guild battles

1. Default Best general for cleric class in guild battles

Wanted to get some opinions on who the best general is if you are a cleric in the guild battles.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kellygb76 View Post
    Wanted to get some opinions on who the best general is if you are a cleric in the guild battles.
    Sanna. Everytime you win she heals for 14pts instead of 10 and she is a monthly general so 30FP's to purchase.

Firewalker1972

Firewalker1972 GM of {DfA} High King. Colonel. Level 67X. (8.x BSI). Arena Vet: Hero (Arena I). Alp-Van (Arena II). Annihilator (Arena III). Vanguard (Arena IV). BoyCott (Arena V). Alp-Van (Arena VI). Alp-Van (Arena VII).

Sanna's #1, along with Daphne, Deianira, and your best offensive and defensive dueling generals. Depends on what you're trying to do.

I only ever use Sanna on offense. When defending, usually Sanna, unless I'm doing other stuff, then its pot luck.
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by FrankyL View Post
    Sanna's #1, along with Daphne, Deianira, and your best offensive and defensive dueling generals. Depends on what you're trying to do.
    I find myself using Deinaira more often for the faster kills or if defeat is assured. Sanna if I want to extend the fight. Daphne when I'm not there.

Well it depends on how your guild plays... IF your guild play the Cleric stack, I would recomend Deianira, as it means your guild have nothing to worry about healing, and you can add your damage.
    If your guild have only 3-5 cleric per tower Sanna is you best bet.
    If your guild want's to farm the enemy, Sanna is your best bet also.

i use Deianira just becuse i like to kills stuff, but if you get yourself intoa tough fight sanna is the best option, or if you are super lucky the best option is azriel with her signet(+10 health instead of +4)
    also if you happen to get stunned and theres no chance to come back to life usin g Deianira is the best thing you can do
    PvP is just beastly!
    I only play the game to send gifts to other people... suggest you take a leaf out of my book!!
    Can never have enough Gift Rangers!!
    by Luxor The Moonprince

Bump

Any new opinions with all the new stuff being implemented?

Kothas - Wrath Chest Epic - increases HP restore with Revive/Resurrect by 50, also has 30 Divine Power.

Truly a question of luck on the chest pull
    There is no such word as Goatherder!

IMO Sanna on offense, Daphne on defense is still your bread and butter for a cleric. Or if you're in a gate that's not actively being attacked, Gabrielle on offense.