Does this give coins???
    I want coins...
    I want my character.

Default Recorded???

Quote Originally Posted by riotus View Post
    a normal vincent's health is ~ 44-46k.
    The minions make up total hp of ~16k.
    The total damage to win is ~62-68k.
    You need just 198 attack power (attack + 0.7*def) to get a victory off vincent. *lowest recorded
    you need just 599 attack power (attack + 0.7*def) to get a victory off alpha vincent. *lowest recorded
    360 and less attack power (attack + 0.7*def) will bounce off alpha vincent.
    what does this interpret as???lowest recorded???how about 578 using vanquish...essences factored in also...i was beating alpha on at least 60 % of duals at least 10 -20 attk points ago.

OK I JUST ADDED ~65 STAT POINTS TO MY ATTACK TO CLEAR THIS UP + RISE ABOVE THE HURDLE+ ALSO MADE NEXT ACHIEVEMENT.
    Last edited by PUREOXYGEN@ROCKETMAIL; 03-14-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: UPGRADING

3. Default

Anyone know if the formation order for defenders in Alpha Vincent can be defined by an officer/GM anymore? I seem to recall it used to be the same as our main 5-hour Guild Battle formation, but we just summoned AV for the first time in years and it's weird... First gate is mostly empty, everyone's jumbled (no order I can see). Our order has no real similarities to any guild battle orders that we are allowed to rearrange (10v10, 100v100, 5h-GB). Might have similarities to our REALLY OLD festival battle order, but if so it added new guild members starting from the SOUTH instead of the north and didn't add them to the end, since the bottom member has been here forever.

Yes, I know that the defending gates aren't going to be "attacked", but order can still matter. It would be very useful to be able to take advantage of Shout/Leadership, and it's possible that having attacking clerics in your gate could be vital for other attackers that have extremely low health. Plus, I assume defensive actions still count towards your activity score, too (usually less, but for tiny levels it matters).

Thanks,
    Doug.

---PREVIOUS POST------------------------------------------------
    [QUOTE=Bragantia;1699461]Hello, please post additional information and corrections below this post. Thanks!

ENEMY/DEFENDER FORMATION
    The Defending Guild is made up of Guild Members distributed across gates as specified in the Formation by Guild Master/Officer (default formation is 25 members to each gate beginning N, W, E, S until each is completely filled, thereby leaving fewer at succeeding gates for guilds that have fewer than 100 members).

All I can confirm is that in a one-man guild, you start battle against Alpha Vincent in the same gate you are in classic.

Could you please attach screen shots of your guild formation for classic and the randomized formation against Alpha Vincent? To see if there is a pattern, as I can't try it myself at least until August (lots of scheduled hunt ahead :P)

And this is regarding to "the seek for knowledge".

Regarding gameplay, all I have to say is: change to rogue and forget everything else.
    Last edited by Barathor; 07-10-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Grammar fix

5. Default Alpha Vincent defender order/gates not matching GB

AV defender list really doesn't cooperate well for providing an entire picture, but here's the GB overview and the top of each AV defenders' gate. Please note in the GB list, the contents of East and South have been switched since the start of AV -- in the hope that by making a huge change, NEXT time might actually show the expected results. My current assumption is that when the guild member list got randomized (originally it showed everyone in the order that they joined, but some few years back that changed) so did our defender list for Alpha Vincent.
    https://www.facebook.com/doug.100000...7146838&type=3

Doug, for guild Metamorphosis
    https://web4.castleagegame.com/castl...610_1378019613

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    All I can confirm is that in a one-man guild, you start battle against Alpha Vincent in the same gate you are in classic.

Could you please attach screen shots of your guild formation for classic and the randomized formation against Alpha Vincent? To see if there is a pattern, as I can't try it myself at least until August (lots of scheduled hunt ahead :P)

And this is regarding to "the seek for knowledge".

Regarding gameplay, all I have to say is: change to rogue and forget everything else.

Officers can change what gates people are in, as with the old guild battles. Within the gates, players are ordered from highest level to lowest.