Thread: Monkey King

1. Default Monkey King

Question, is monkey king actually worth using for monster hunting if you only have him at one star?

For reference got him from the just ended Meteorite event. He would be the third in an alliance with a five star Barbarus (lvl 79) and five star Dolomar (lvl 74). I used to have more of the PVP build so from my understanding I do not believe getting a general for plus monster attack would be very useful.

Other possibilities for the third would probably be either a two star Straticus or a one star Malekus. Other than that it would probably be down to whatever general gave the most stats.

How much less damage do you deal with Monkey King 3rd?
    - As long as damage reduction % < MK free action %, go for Monkey King.
    - As long as you are doing Hunter Path, go for Monkey King.
    - Otherwise, use Straticus

If you don't want to do the Math, I would use Straticus until MK reaches around 2%.

Quote Originally Posted by peveod View Post
    Question, is monkey king actually worth using for monster hunting if you only have him at one star?

For reference got him from the just ended Meteorite event. He would be the third in an alliance with a five star Barbarus (lvl 79) and five star Dolomar (lvl 74). I used to have more of the PVP build so from my understanding I do not believe getting a general for plus monster attack would be very useful.

Other possibilities for the third would probably be either a two star Straticus or a one star Malekus. Other than that it would probably be down to whatever general gave the most stats.
    It depends on (a) why you are using MK and (b) what level is your 1* MK.

I decided to use MK in my Monster Hunting alliance to get free stamina and free associated essence. I needed the extra essence more than I needed higher dmg from my highest stats general.

4. Default

Looks like Monkey King, stat difference is minimal for the third one in the link. Really never leveled any other general for monster hunting.

5. Default

I never noticed MK’s ability even trigger until I had him at 5%