Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1062

Thread: In Game Objectives:

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    I should probably start pushing my attack and def again at some point...
    i can take a hero to level 80 some how but it is too hard for devs to get quest past level four. My new objective in game is to get all Quest done to level 10 all them skill points will do wonders for my build

Quote Originally Posted by SotS View Post
    i can take a hero to level 80 some how but it is too hard for devs to get quest past level four. My new objective in game is to get all Quest done to level 10 all them skill points will do wonders for my build
    Why stop at level 10? Level 80 here we come.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    I should probably start pushing my attack and def again at some point...
    Alternatively more stam for archive bonus??

4. Default

Finished
    Astaroth Blade
    Astaroth Amulet
    Thantos Plate
    Dracolich Guantlet
    Flamebound defender
    Have Sandworm gloves and Dwarf king amulet (+12 earth and slot)
    Questions Thantos Guantlet I assume slots are pierce? If so no reason to complete..maybe if using atk/def boost gem?
    Would like better attack gloves but it seems tons of rats and most slow kill groups are inactive?

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Questions Thantos Guantlet I assume slots are pierce? If so no reason to complete..maybe if using atk/def boost gem?
    Would like better attack gloves but it seems tons of rats and most slow kill groups are inactive?
    Yes, gloves are offensive so for the gauntlets only an offensive gem with a secondary defensive property would be useful really. Unless you use it for monster hunting and need something to avoid getting minions to spawn on certain monsters (Abomination for example).

Rat gloves are better and there are some slow kill groups out there for them still. Not quite as active as they used to be, but still producing rats on a regular basis. Browsing the public list will get you more rats, just try to get your damage in on those as soon as possible as they can potentially die pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 10-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Yes, pierce. Slot type depends on item type, so all gauntlets and weapons are pierce. Even those that have innate resistance. They're still best defense gauntlets around, if you go for such silly things.

I think Murs got rat marks at better than 20% overall rate with only Ogrimus below that. So it should come to 80–100 rats of each kind, maybe less of Bones or Verms and maybe more of Ogris and Rods. One epic should be 12–14M (Bone lowest, Rod highest, as can be guessed). As you have legendary alchemies from later mobs, you should have no trouble with rats. Except sourcing the few hundred you need. Even counting worst case of some 400 rats at 15M each is just 6B total, which doesn't get you even second tier set in Thanatos and later.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

373 rats to be exact. I never did the total damage amount calculation before. That's just....ew.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    did most stuff here.. yeah!!! (i supposed i should have finished these objectives since they were more than 2 years ago )

MH - going to hunt for svarog (1st priority) and as usual with our conquest mists.
    Guild - costs of 10 sps is now around 5k gc in emporium... woah... not in a hurry to get those anyway.
    Build - currently 7.76 raw bsi build, aiming to get to 8.0 ... all sps now goes to atk/def since i already hit my stam/ene goal. Also revamp my attack and defense loadout... hopefully my crap pierce/resist will help out my crap atk/def stat.
    Others - try not to spend too much in upcoming events.

short term:
    - get mandible crown for dp ( i just started so dunno if im going to finish this or get bored out of this or my mh attention be diverted elsewhere)
    - try to be a little bit positive in life... oh wait, that's for my RL.

longterm
    - i need 210 fp to complete my oracle generals... if the next event wont be that enticing for me... i probably going to complete this by end of the year or tomorrow or the next day or after i post this whichever comes last..
    -levelup the ff generals in no particular order. barbie, dolomar, annika, remiel, kathy.
    2019 objective

MH - hunting rats... but i get bored too quickly ie also going to try on getting mithril hunter points.
    Guild - no need to buy stuff, (just bought 40sps from engineer so not in a hurry anymore.)
    Build - already bsi 8.0 since May, so no immediate objective here. probably once i got a legendary item.
    Other - just got TTK and unbind stone via colloseum, thankful for this; and some new generals from Nightmare chest.

short term: idk, i am prioritizing getting the gloves from the rats, but still needed 5 on each marks. then, will get back to zero for the armor. just thinking of it gets me too exhausted.
    - also like to get one rank up in festival duels. hopefully get to Eradicator. but im too stubborn to join a group in festi hitting.
    - and to exercise more... (yeah i know, who am i kidding)

long term:
    already have all the oracle generals, got some 6 star generals as well. have kathy and annika stock from buying them in mystic emporium also. so hopefully i wont spend too much in this department.
    will get some legendary items someday. but irdk since i just spent "a bit" last arena so still on a budget again.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

1 To have agg general boost / crit% lockout
    2 To have def general boost / evade lockout
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    - also like to get one rank up in festival duels. hopefully get to Eradicator. but im too stubborn to join a group in festi hitting.
    Screw those groups. I got my Kraxus the old fashioned way.