Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,077 of 1077

Thread: In Game Objectives:

  1. #1071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I still don't have epics for every piece of gear, but at least my monster hunter equipment is almost full, with nice bonuses to crit and aggressive generals. I don't have any legendaries yet.

    It is a 2 star level 64 Monkey (+5,04%).
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Each +1% crit reduces in 13k the stamina needed in my plan, so I might reduce those 1,63x,xxx a lot in a few months.
    With Legendary Gems? Or Elite Hunter Path gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    That number covers all the alchemies I have left but the ones from rats & shadows. I calculated it mostly for fun, as a result of my other calculations. It doesn't really mean much, but it helps to see the big picture when planning ahead.
    Are you not going to go for the Deathgauntlet at some point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    EDIT: this is what the spreadsheet looks like and the (simplified) formula for my damage:


    Note 1: Base crit damage was said to be 10%, but I took 5% just in case
    Note 2: I know sometimes I won't get the expected legendary drop, that is covered with a modifier in the next rows.
    How do you estimate the number of mobs you need to kill (e.g. 76 for Corvintheus)?
    We don't know the drop rate for each Legendary drop, do we?

  2. #1072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    With Legendary Gems? Or Elite Hunter Path gear?
    Any increase in 1% critical. Rare chaos gems can go beyond +3% and I have room for 1 more instead of one without that bonus; elite hunter items are an option too, but I still need several mithril medals, which can take months (my guild has caps on each monster and I dislike the idea of attacking with my worst loadout just to put more stamina in...)
    My Dolomar is at 77, so there's a small bonus there to be gained too.
    Legendary gems... Maybe by September I'll get my first.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Are you not going to go for the Deathgauntlet at some point?
    I already have one and it was a pain to get it. Once I do the math I might be back to rats, but at this moment they are not in the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    How do you estimate the number of mobs you need to kill (e.g. 76 for Corvintheus)?
    I have another column to the right were I am working on "modifiers".
    For Lionheart Statue, for example, I inserted a 30% chance modifier (my small data suggests 40%, but lets say 30% each normal item and 10% Zeus Helm Catalyst)
    For Scales of Vorak, the odds I came to where 30-35% of getting 1 each time you deal damage enough for 2 epics.
    I followed a similar pattern with every monster. Of course this is nowhere close to a good scientifical method, but just an approach to sort my goals into short-mid-long term. Still working on this whenever I find some time.
    Last edited by Barathor; 02-08-2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: grammar fix

  3. #1073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    (my guild has caps on each monster and I dislike the idea of attacking with my worst loadout just to put more stamina in...)
    Ah I see, that sucks ^_^
    I always try to get 1000 or 4500 hunter path points before collecting, even if I have to overhit sometimes.
    Hunter Path is pretty much my top priority currently. I just love crits :P And I'm nowhere near the point when I'll be able to afford legendary gems (I don't have any legendary gear anyway :P).
    And anyway, Elite Hunter gear with an Epic crit gem will always be the best option.
    And I need the Elite Dragonslayer Bow for the Astaroth Blade which will be my first legendary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I already have one and it was a pain to get it. Once I do the math I might be back to rats, but at this moment they are not in the menu.
    Ah I see, if you already have one there's not much point in getting a 2nd one!


    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I followed a similar pattern with every monster. Of course this is nowhere close to a good scientifical method, but just an approach to sort my goals into short-mid-long term.
    That's close enough

  4. #1074

    Default

    Hey Barathor - are you in Pride & Honor? If so, im currently battling against you.
    Bryan - D52FD2

  5. #1075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fosio View Post
    Hey Barathor - are you in Pride & Honor? If so, im currently battling against you.
    Do not attack me unless I have my defensive loadout!

  6. Default

    Still working at the goal of using up all the trash components for summoning The Battle of the Dark Legion: 1731 Angelic Blessing, 1062 Heros Resolve, 1180 Castle Rampart.
    Last edited by WitnessMe!; 06-14-2019 at 07:27 PM.

  7. #1077

    Default

    Working on getting a 8k attack Lord Malekus.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •