Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1075

Thread: In Game Objectives:

  1. #1061
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Den @ ~VoV~
    Posts
    8,807

    Default

    Current CA goal is to actually get some interest to log in.......my activity has plummeted, currently logging in to spend ene/stam

  2. #1062

    Default

    06/03/2014, 05/01/2019

    BUILD:
    - Slowly move from PVPer to MHer
    Hybrid now. Can deal legendary damage on any monster withour refilling.
    - Reach Energy 1000 (418) and Stamina 1000 (502), not going under BSI-8 (raw, now at 8.45)
    3997 Energy and 3008 Stamina, going for 4000 on both. What is BSI anymore?
    - Reach Defense 2000 (1486) and stop there
    Still pending.

    ITEM ARCHIVES
    - Get all the easy ones from serpents/dragons and Azriel's.
    Most easy-average completed. Working on Legendary Archive and going back and forth with Aurora, Gehenna and Valhalla.

    CONQUEST PATH
    - Conqueror: get 180 mithrils (now at 90), then move to golds until 100% done
    Done long ago.
    - Guardian: get 180 mithrils (now at 18), then move to golds until 100% done
    Done long ago.
    - Hunter: nothing until fully converted to MHunter
    113 mithrils and 177 golds here. Still a long way ahead.
    - Engineeer: no way I'm going there
    I will have finished all quests by June-July, so Engineer Path here we go!

    ALCHEMY AND DP
    - Create the f****** Armor of Redemption without losing patience (11 insignia left, this IS personal)
    Turning to ENE/STA build made things much easier (and funnier). My concerns now are legendary alchemies, though I still need a few copies of basic items for IA.
    - If losing patience on previous one, alternate with pending tasks: Soulforge and Living End
    Done.

    HEROES
    - Dolomar to lvl 40 (36), Chase to 25 (24), Annika to 35 (33), Katherine to 25 (24), Zurran to 15 (11), Dawn to 15 (9) and Sephora to 20 (11)
    I'll need lots of power crystals and evolution crystals (red and green)

    Dolomar at 74/74, Chase & Annika parked at those levels, Katherine parked at 54/54. Objectives now: Monkey King from 61 to 79; The Time Keeper, Hera and Guinevere from their twenties-thirties to 54. Hard task.

    COLLECTIBLE PURPOSES
    - In the long, long run, gather at least one of each of the still available in-game items (even outdated ones)
    Filling the archives is providing a lot of items I didn't have. I also alchemized Alperon and rolled lots of chest since then so my collection is increasing nicely.
    Last edited by Barathor; 01-05-2019 at 12:08 PM.

  3. #1063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]
    BUILD:
    - Slowly move from PVPer to MHer
    Hybrid now. Can deal legendary damage on any monster withour refilling.
    - Reach Energy 1000 (418) and Stamina 1000 (502), not going under BSI-8 (raw, now at 8.45)
    3997 Energy and 3008 Stamina, going for 4000 on both. What is BSI anymore?
    - Reach Defense 2000 (1486) and stop there
    So I assume you're happy with your ene/stam ratio?
    I'm at 3750+ ene & 2050+ stam and wondering whether I should now pretty much only add to stam.
    Stam = more fun but also a bit slower leveling speed, so I'm not sure.

    Nice progression btw :P

  4. #1064

    Default

    gogoo and Barathor:
    What are your Attack & Defense like now?
    Raw.
    IA.
    Runes.

    Just curious because I just passed L1000. I'm a hybrid. I'm at over 1000 Stam, over 1700 Energy. Both Raw Atk & Def are at about 3000. Throw in another 2600+ of Atk IA, Rune, other with another 1900+ Def IA, Rune, other.

    LSI = 4.1
    BSI = 6.0
    BSI+ = 10.5

    I decided to continue adding to Stam even though a lot of people think it's a waste to go beyond the Full Stam Potion refill of 1000. As time has passed, I've pulled further away from battling (even though I need the GC's) and more into hunting.

    I'm more intrigued with just going for things to finish out the Divine stuff and then continue to work on IA. Though part of me still feels I should power through to get Rat and Thanny gear, and Asty Blade (already have the Amulet).

    Closing in on completing Conqueror's Path. Meaning that I'm almost done getting the last Elite item. Nowhere near close to 550K+ needed for some of the SP's, Essences, etc.
    Still a ways to go on Hunter's Path.
    Guardian is WAY behind that.
    Engineer has barely been started. Waiting to see if I finish quests first before I do that.

    I like your list, Barathor.

    Cheers!
    Last edited by fosio; 02-02-2019 at 03:22 AM. Reason: poor grammar :(

  5. #1065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fosio View Post
    gogoo and Barathor:
    What are your Attack & Defense like now?
    Raw.
    IA.
    Runes.

    Just curious because I just passed L1000. I'm a hybrid. I'm at over 1000 Stam, over 1700 Energy. Both Raw Atk & Def are at about 3000. Throw in another 2600+ of Atk IA, Rune, other with another 1900+ Def IA, Rune, other.
    3317 atk
    1001 def

    I stopped adding to atk and def before lvl 1000.
    My IA and runes are ****ty because I'm not focusing on them at all.
    I've finished the "DP route" long ago (when it was actually quite useful, before Phantoms were introduced), and since I've come back to the game I've been focusing on getting better gear and some chaos gems. Slow process ^_^
    I've been hunting almost exclusively LoM monsters and Cronus Astaroth, to get the full Hunter Path gear and the Astaroth Blade.
    Also focused on leveling up my MH alliance. I bought Barbarus & Dolomar only when I was around lvl 1000.

    Then I'll probably go for "easy" legendary gear (Aetherfury, Helm of Zeus...) while chasing IA. Not sure yet.

    Currently my IA gives:
    +1024 atk
    +588 def

    Runes:
    +440 atk
    +420 def
    I have 200k+ atk essence & 150k+ def essence stacked so that would give a few more rune levels.

    A few more atk & def points (maybe 200 or 300) from chaos gems I think but I don't count that, those are just side effects of my few crit/agg.gen. boost gems.


    So all in all:
    4781 atk
    2009 def



    Quote Originally Posted by fosio View Post
    I decided to continue adding to Stam even though a lot of people think it's a waste to go beyond the Full Stam Potion refill of 1000. As time has passed, I've pulled further away from battling (even though I need the GC's) and more into hunting.
    It's only a waste if you're a (rather big) spender.
    Otherwise, if you don't keep adding to ene and stam, leveling up will take forever and you won't have fun at all (unless you love the battle aspect of the game the most I suppose).


    Quote Originally Posted by fosio View Post
    Closing in on completing Conqueror's Path. Meaning that I'm almost done getting the last Elite item. Nowhere near close to 550K+ needed for some of the SP's, Essences, etc.
    Still a ways to go on Hunter's Path.
    Guardian is WAY behind that.
    Engineer has barely been started. Waiting to see if I finish quests first before I do that.
    Pretty much the same for me.
    Have completed Conqueror a few months back (now at 200+ Mithrils and almost 500k points).
    190k points / 91 Mithrils on Hunter.
    98k points / 39 Mithrils on Guardian.
    7k points / 2 Mithrils on Engineer
    Last edited by gogoo; 02-03-2019 at 01:11 PM.

  6. #1066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    3317 atk
    1001 def

    I stopped adding to atk and def before lvl 1000.
    My IA and runes are ****ty because I'm not focusing on them at all.
    I've finished the "DP route" long ago (when it was actually quite useful, before Phantoms were introduced), and since I've come back to the game I've been focusing on getting better gear and some chaos gems. Slow process ^_^
    I've been hunting almost exclusively LoM monsters and Cronus Astaroth, to get the full Hunter Path gear and the Astaroth Blade.
    I still battle a little bit, but hunting is just easier for me (and probably a lot of others) since there are no specific time commitments.

    I'm currently at 3028 Atk & 3000 Def.
    I've put off going for Cronus Blade (have the Amulet), and Rat & Thanny gear for now.
    I've been working on DP stuff (even if I have better stuff already) just because.
    I've decided to start working on additional IA stuff from the likes of Aurora, Ambrosia, Malekus. Just about to join a guild that will allow me to hit those monsters in Conquest so I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone - work on IA & Hunter Path as the same time.


    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Currently my IA gives:
    +1024 atk
    +588 def

    Runes:
    +440 atk
    +420 def
    I have 200k+ atk essence & 150k+ def essence stacked so that would give a few more rune levels.

    A few more atk & def points (maybe 200 or 300) from chaos gems I think but I don't count that, those are just side effects of my few crit/agg.gen. boost gems.
    I'm currently at 545 Atk Rune, 1695 Atk IA & 427 Atk% boost from a couple Chaos Gems.
    And 530 Def Rune, 1041 Def IA, & 350 Def "Other".
    I have very little rune essence in the bank.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    So all in all:
    4781 atk
    2009 def
    So, in total, I'm sitting at 5695 Atk and 4921 Def.

    1777 Energy and 1168 Stam help me hunt a bit, but still adding to it. Especially as I migrate further away from battling and more into hunting.

    Cheers!
    Last edited by fosio; 02-03-2019 at 07:17 PM.

  7. #1067

    Default

    I am really happy with my 4ENE:3STA ratio, which will be 1:1 in the end. I am close to finish all quests and power leveling doesn't seem fun to me so stopping energy at 4000 makes sense for my build.

    Regarding stamina, it allows me to deal legendary damage to any monster without refilling, which is quite useful for public hunts and events like Meteorite, where I would hate to end short for a few millions. I love being able to kill lots of monters weekly, which allows me not only to alchemize faster, but to keep FPs flowing.

    My raw BSI now may be under 4, but thanks to IA, runes and gems I can battle properly (I am definitely not a killing machine, but I can manage).
    My IA is 1921 Att / 1280 Def.
    My rune level is 120Att /102Def; in March, once I finish all quests, I might start focusing on runes, but I don't know yet.
    I also have room for improvement in piercing and resistance (with mixed stats of 1204 / 1288 each)

    As a side note, due to my "less than slow" progress in Hunter path, I opened my mind to every other non legendary alchemy and I am creating an excel sheet that should, once completed, show me which monster to hunt at any moment, based on the ratio expected bonus return / stamina spent.
    Based on my stats, generals, gear, etc. right now, I will need 1,632,759 stamina to finish my first round of goals... God bless Monkey King!

  8. #1068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I am really happy with my 4ENE:3STA ratio, which will be 1:1 in the end. I am close to finish all quests and power leveling doesn't seem fun to me so stopping energy at 4000 makes sense for my build.
    Nice to know. I'll probably stop around 4k energy as well then.
    I have a bit over 4 quest lands left to complete (almost done with Land of Earth).

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    My raw BSI now may be under 4, but thanks to IA, runes and gems I can battle properly (I am definitely not a killing machine, but I can manage).
    My IA is 1921 Att / 1280 Def.
    My rune level is 120Att /102Def; in March, once I finish all quests, I might start focusing on runes, but I don't know yet.
    I also have room for improvement in piercing and resistance (with mixed stats of 1204 / 1288 each)
    Do you have epic gems on all your gear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    As a side note, due to my "less than slow" progress in Hunter path, I opened my mind to every other non legendary alchemy and I am creating an excel sheet that should, once completed, show me which monster to hunt at any moment, based on the ratio expected bonus return / stamina spent.
    Based on my stats, generals, gear, etc. right now, I will need 1,632,759 stamina to finish my first round of goals... God bless Monkey King!
    Damn... I'd rather not know this number haha
    How many stars on your MK? I'd like to get at least one copy lol

  9. #1069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Do you have epic gems on all your gear?
    I still don't have epics for every piece of gear, but at least my monster hunter equipment is almost full, with nice bonuses to crit and aggressive generals. I don't have any legendaries yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Damn... I'd rather not know this number haha
    How many stars on your MK? I'd like to get at least one copy lol
    It is a 2 star level 64 Monkey (+5,04%). That number covers all the alchemies I have left but the ones from rats & shadows. I calculated it mostly for fun, as a result of my other calculations. It doesn't really mean much, but it helps to see the big picture when planning ahead. Each +1% crit reduces in 13k the stamina needed in my plan, so I might reduce those 1,63x,xxx a lot in a few months.

    EDIT: this is what the spreadsheet looks like and the (simplified) formula for my damage:


    Note 1: Base crit damage was said to be 10%, but I took 5% just in case
    Note 2: I know sometimes I won't get the expected legendary drop, that is covered with a modifier in the next rows.
    Last edited by Barathor; 02-06-2019 at 11:17 PM.

  10. Default

    Get two more Laylas and promote her to 3 stars.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •