Thread: cool dragon names

Default cool dragon names

how about instead of lame ass "emerald dragon" they name it. not like spot, or fido. something cool and preferably japanese ><
    "we will not go silently into the night!, we will scream as loud as we can!!!"

www.reverbnation.com/madnessassault

Except the dragons aren't Japanese so naming them that way would be incorrect. These are European dragons, as noted by their picture.
    Infraction System | Informational Threads | Forum Rules | FAQ | Known Issues | Kabam ToS & Privacy Policy

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

well.. yeah comprimise and say finnish?

There's nothing wrong with the current names. Changing them would just confuse people.

5. Default

Well, with a bit of imagination the summoner could name their dragon in the dragon chat! My last dragon was Cecil.

Hehehehe....I wonder how 'Cecil' fared? Is it harder to have them put down once you've named them? You're not too attached? Thank you for bringing a good chuckle.
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
    Douglas Adams

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LocoFoco View Post
    ...My last dragon was Cecil.
    "I'm ready for my critical now, mister DeMille"

cecil? i should name some, but (inspiration from monster hunter) having a named enemy increases respect. instead of yeah i killed a demon, YEAH I KILLED KEIRA THE DREAD KNIGHT!!!!
    Last edited by madnessassault; 10-11-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo

nessa293 Guest

Talking Dragon Names

I had my first gold dragon which I named Blanche, since she was my golden girl. LOL