Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belt of Abaddon! is this a sign?

1. Default Belt of Abaddon! is this a sign?

Is this a sign that maybe in the near future more gear slots will be opened such as belts, leggings and boots?

or

is it just like the demon strength, a glove but places itself in the magic bin?
    B.S.I: 5.00 - L.S.I: 3.80
    working on: BSI, PvP/BIS Gear

Maybe it's a sign that the devs wanted meph to drop an armor, but they really like seeing him shirtless

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Th3G12iMR34p3r View Post
    Is this a sign that maybe in the near future more gear slots will be opened such as belts, leggings and boots?

or

is it just like the demon strength, a glove but places itself in the magic bin?
    its might be actually a sign .
    +1 nice notice...
    ________
    Vaporizer volcano
    Last edited by i.tot.ur.a.high.level; 05-16-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries

If you look at Darius, with all the Reinforcement loot, there's still one open slot. So I'm hoping there's another type of item coming; boots, belts, neon leggings... whatever.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Yes, I think the devs screwed up creating 8 gear slots... because when the Reinforcements were invented, it was Darius plus 7 items, so Darius himself was supposed to occupy that 8th slot!

What I think is Darius is supposed to be the Grand Master of Heroes or something, and so no other hero would be able to equip as many items as he could.

It's a sign some players spend too much time worrying about how to accessorize.

Quote Originally Posted by mith View Post
    It's a sign some players spend too much time worrying about how to accessorize.

Illusia disapproves of this statement.

See here's the thing: You go to all the trouble of getting the Belt of Abaddon, but then you're stuck. Because before you can actually wear it out in public, you've got to go back for the Shoes of Abaddon, and the Handbag of Abaddon.

Quote Originally Posted by mith View Post
    See here's the thing: You go to all the trouble of getting the Belt of Abaddon, but then you're stuck. Because before you can actually wear it out in public, you've got to go back for the Shoes of Abaddon, and the Handbag of Abaddon.
    But for some people the item hunting makes fun. Same way like for others build up a strong pvp char makes fun And its a game, as long it makes fun, everything is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Cohen the Barbarian View Post
    Maybe it's a sign that the devs wanted meph to drop an armor, but they really like seeing him shirtless
    it might be a belt for mephy but considering hes bigger then us his lil belt makes a nice cuirass for our heros
    I used to be a spammer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.