Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stat Analysis

Unhappy Stat Analysis

Apparently, I'm doing something wrong with my stats or something being that I can't win a single War and I very rarely win duels. Perhaps I've put myself into too high of a category too quickly? I'm currently working on beefing up my army, but I have decent defense and attack skills. At any rate, here's my info:

Level 246, Baron
    War Rank: None (ugh!)
    Energy: 386
    Stamina: 304
    Attack: 426
    Defense: 475
    Health: 284
    Army: 288

My highest ranking heroes are as follows:
    Vanquish
    Araxis
    Leon Ironhart
    Aria
    Barbarus
    Kaylen

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Your stats could be better. Definitely going to be touch-n-go if you meet any decent PVP builds. Your generals are also not "epic" enough, but how is your gear selection? If you have not been hitting Azriel or Bahamuts, now is a good time to start. Also Genesis and Ragnarocks are a good thing too.

I'm not sure what you can do about the generals without spending FP on oracle chests. But what you can control is gear. Farm those monsters. Rearrange your war council so you're not sitting in the 5 slot (you won't beat many people with those stats in your level bracket).

Here's a great thread on the best gear in CA. You should really look into them:

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=31440
    Last edited by Azraelswrd; 06-06-2010 at 09:41 PM.

My stats are lower than yours but I'm pretty sure I could beat you on war, you need better Generals/Items to win on war, the stats are not so important, even if you put yourself on the +5 Points, that's just 5 out of 17

For gear: Pray to gain 3 Celesta's Devotion on Kobo, farm Azriel (Purgatory, Souless Amulet, Blood Flask), Dragons (Helm of Dragon Power), Genesis (Genesis Sword, Hands of Bounty), Ragnarok (Frost Bolt, Thawing Star), Skaar(Deathrune Hellplate, Deathshield), Lotus (Death Touch Gauntlet)

If you can try to get Transcendence too, also try getting Keira (She's the best free general when it comes to stats), if you can try getting Darius (this can be tricky but he's 19/19 second best free general)

For FP Generals: the best are the Epic Chests, but Scarlett and Kaylen are the ones with best stats from the Monthlies

Edit: Kinda got Ninja'D
    ~'Zarkkast Meriowsteint'~

~'Corvinthean Blackguard Prince'~

Team W.A.R.

[WALL OF TEXT DELETED] haha That was a bit ridiculous...

WEST RAMPART
    Leon Ironhart
    Deathbellow
    Atlantean Shield
    Berserker Helm
    Plated Earth
    Blazerune Necklace
    Hellforge Guantlets
    Tempest Storm

MAGE TOWER
    Aria
    Lavareign Axe
    Atlantean Shield
    Tempest Helm
    Hellforge Plate
    Amulet of Cefka
    Hands of Bounty
    Lightning Bolt

ARCHER WALL
    Araxis
    Burning Blade
    Lionheart Shield
    Cowl of the Avenger
    Commanders Battle Plate
    Amulet of the Tempest
    Tempered Steel
    Angel Fire

MAIN GATE
    Me
    Blade of Vengeance
    Dragon Scale
    Volcanic Helm
    Plated Earth
    Blazerune Necklace
    Atlantean Gauntlet
    Lightning Bolt

ARMORY
    Barbarus
    Burning Blade
    Terra's Guard
    Terra's Crown
    Hellforge Plate
    Thawing Star
    Hellforge Guantlets
    Skullfire

TOWER
    Kaylen
    Lavareign Axe
    Atlantean Shield
    Glacial Helm
    Robes of the Tempest
    Blazerune Necklace
    Hellforge Guantlets
    Lightning Storm

EAST RAMPART
    Vanquish
    Lavareign Axe
    Dragon Scale
    Volcanic Helm
    Hellforge Plate
    Blazerune Ring
    Golden Hand
    Lightning Bolt
    Last edited by FarEom; 06-06-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Ack Hans, run! Wall of text!

It'd be easier to assess if you just do a war, click VIEW MORE, and copy the gear that the game is selecting for you. Then compare those items to those in the topic link I posted (BEST GEAR IN CA). If you do not have ANY of those strong items then you need to farm monsters ASAP.

Otherwise, you will continue to do poorly in war. Stats are not everything in war. Trophy generals and items make up a bigger chunk of the pie.

As far as praying, I have all of the available rewards from Ambrosia and have all but 4 left for Malekus. I have over half of Corvintheus's and around half for Aurora. I also have around 7 rewards left for Azeron.

Yup, definitely need the strong gear from the demis. You're lvl 246 and still don't have those?

Malekus Berserker Axe and Juggernaut Shield
    Azeron's Blade of Vengance and Sword of Redemption
    Aurora's Moonfall Amulet

,,,, need I say more?

haha Yeah. I was dumb and didn't pay attention to the daily demi blessings when I first started. I've started "praying" every day now, and I'm starting to get them, but I'm definitely kicking myself in the butt for not doing it earlier.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

No prob. Remember you can also get the necessary demi points by doing PVP (invasion or duels) against people that drop the appropriate type of DP. 10 per demigod = 50 DP a day from PVP.

You can also get them randomly from attacking/beating monsters (which you need to do for the gear). All is not lost. Also with that much energy, I hope you're sweeping the demiquests by maxing them out and collecting skill points. Definitely want to put those into attack or defense from now on.

EDIT:
    Just saw your edited post. Yup, definitely need to hit up monsters. That gear with those generals = lose almost every time especially as you climb ranks. On the bright side, you can only get stronger.

i would go on with praying to Azeron till 4.500. After that push Aurora to 4.500 This way you get two of the best items.

For Monsters: Put your Stamina in Azriel. She has a lot items to pimp up your war council

If you have many friends playing castle age try to get every day 100 gifts for Emporium. This way you have the chance to get some of this items:

Celestial Devotion - Top 3 Weapon (Best Weapon Drop since Arena is over)
    Deathshield - Top 3 Shield
    Helm of Dragon Power - Best Helm ingame
    Thawing Star - Alternative Amulet
    Death Touch Gauntlet - Best Hands ingame
    Hands of Bounty - Alternative Hands
    and Serene, a not so bad General