Thread: monthly generals

1. Default monthly generals

I just bought Kaiser and want to get his stuff but i doubt I'll earn enough points by the end of the month. My question, is there anyways to get their equips after their replaced on the home page ?

Uusually, Yes this far there had been a single exeption this far

Quote Originally Posted by Loserhero1982 View Post
    I just bought Kaiser and want to get his stuff but i doubt I'll earn enough points by the end of the month. My question, is there anyways to get their equips after their replaced on the home page ?
    Kaiser is a rare exception to my personal rule that the monthly general's equipment is completely worthless. And even then, only the Backdraft falls into this category. Given this widely held opinion, not many have kept track of direct buy links to the equipment, but mouse over the buy link for the backdraft, right click, copy link location and save it to a text file somewhere..then when you have the extra FP's, copy and past it into your browser and see what happens, in theory it should work, unless the devs erase that URL from the system in the meantime
    It can't rain all the time
    -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Treff1975 View Post
    Kaiser is a rare exception to my personal rule that the monthly general's equipment is completely worthless. And even then, only the Backdraft falls into this category. Given this widely held opinion, not many have kept track of direct buy links to the equipment, but mouse over the buy link for the backdraft, right click, copy link location and save it to a text file somewhere..then when you have the extra FP's, copy and past it into your browser and see what happens, in theory it should work, unless the devs erase that URL from the system in the meantime
    exactly what i was thinking im gonna dragon hunt like crazy in the mean time

I always buy the general not the equipment

Kobi may even give you the equipment did you ever think of that getting it for free from a goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Icewolf822 View Post
    I always buy the general not the equipment

Kobi may even give you the equipment did you ever think of that getting it for free from a goblin
    haven't heard of any monthly generals equipment being a "drop" from the emporium..highly doubtful that they'd put FP only purchasable items into there
    -I'm a poser legend, but as soon as I win 2000 more battles than I lose I'm applying for the real thing!

could be, might be, it's possible

This thread has all links besides one older general, including equipment. Kaiser is not listed yet, but I'd expect him to be up very soon.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...ad.php?t=19474

ETA: Psst...at leats for me, sea serpents have been the source of many FP"s lately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pockett View Post
    This thread has all links besides one older general, including equipment. Kaiser is not listed yet, but I'd expect him to be up very soon.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...ad.php?t=19474

ETA: Psst...at leats for me, sea serpents have been the source of many FP"s lately.
    thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by pockett View Post
    in general, its been that way since they were released, serpents and dragons still lead the way in FP drops..although I haven't had a Bahamut yet fail to drop at least one either