Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: General/Hero Items - Requests/Suggestions

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze55555 View Post
    THANK YOU... i was getting MAJORLY frustrated...

My start... i may go check each and every boss and matching items like i did when i originally posted this on the "Illusia" forum topic... and be more concise towards the end... (The alchemy Generals unless someone else wishes to be specific labeling EVERY fitting item, so people realize and can accurately see where all choices exist...

Lucius + daedalus, argentum plate, argentum helm (All are in his picture... and same backgrounds)

Illusia + Illusia's Bauble, Illusia's Wand, Phantasm... (All of them have her name or is in her pic... )

Lothar + Guilded Bow, Whisper Cloak, Fear Charm (All have same background and are in his pic)

Serra Silverlight + Angelic Crown, angel fire, Elven armor - (They're all in the pic and they all have same background... )

Artanis + Shield of Artanis -It's in his pic

Vulcan + Lightbringer - It's in his pic

Crom + Rune Axe - It's in his pic

Percival + Justice - It fits his pic

Chimerus + Demonic Blade - It fits his pic and seems to appear on the right side barely getting too cut off to tell for sure, but looks like it is there...

Sun Blade OBVIOUSLY goes to someone... (people on wiki's assume Artanis for some reason)

Helena + Helena's momento, Helena's Inferno - They even have her name

Marina + Maelstrom

Moonfall Trinket? must go to SOMEONE...

Sunblade? must go to SOMEONE... (people assume Artanis)

Crystal Rod? must go to SOMEONE...

Lightning Bolt? must go to SOMEONE...

Demonic circle? seems close to Demonic Blade and both are about demon with green background... to Chimerus then?

What about the Epics'...

Just realized now, don't look now... but i just realized
    Orc King fits with Boar Tusk Helm, Fury Maul Axe, and Bearskin Armor... and not to mention... what about the ingame loot? Gildamesh's War Axe, Gildamesh's War Plate, Gildamesh's War Helm, Gildamesh's Gauntlet, and Gildamesh's War Charm? All fit him...

Collosus, The Stone Giant "Terra" - Colossal Armor, Colossal Axe, Colossal Sword, what else fits?

Sylvanas - Elven Crown, Elven Staff, Evergreen Cloak, Enchanted Lantern, faerie Wings??

Mephistopheles? he drops Hellkite Sword, Hellkite Armor, Hellkite Shield, Hellkite Gauntlets... and what about Excalibur? it even has the Hellkite Flames behind it... and the spell...

Skaar got his...

What about the demigods? Malekus, Ambrosia, Aurora, Azeron, and Corvintheus all GIVE you straight FROM them some items some which fit the picture perfectly (i.e. Cowl of the Avenger)

And the Alchemy generals? what about

Leon Ironheart, everything used to alchemize him...

Angelica... same things?

Cartigan? he has 3 exactly - Sword of the Faithless, Soul Eater, Crystal of Lament

Keira? she has a good selection
    No, THANK YOU good sir.

I was about to post almost this exact list. I mean really, it makes sense! Artanis should use his Shield! Common sense....
    Last edited by Predator.9710; 05-26-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: .

Default umm

is there an option or place to search and buy generals that desapier after the time ther are on the main page off the game?

search and buy old generals and his items?

Quote Originally Posted by Calato Warrior View Post
    =Stone Guardian=
    Armor: Colossal Armor / Weapon: Colossal Axe / Weapon: Colossal Sword
    Ent/Gift Ent... only because one of his attacks is to pick up a tree and swing it at you. Having it be an ent would be humorous to me.
    Ben landed a CRITICAL HIT on Aspect of Death's Wings hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[35,309,924]!

ok, lets just say that i got bored.

i went and dug up 2 threads that i started before on general matters.

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=25795
    http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=27018

now, i will be going through these and picking out some ideas worth of being re posted here, but you are all welcome to take a look at the grusome list of ideas.

on an extra note, please dont necro these 2 posts if possible.
    also, i dont think im going to ever put my foot in the trap that says "general equipments".
    Sadly, activation of berserk mode is not an option, whether in games or reality.....

this is one that i desperatly want to see.

propersition of an old ability: Decrease % item upkeep/total upkeep
    reason/ cause: those bloody angelic sentinals costs alot! (also obsidian gear as well)
    aim: get 501 (541) for invasion and still maintain the ability to make gold. ie. no gold deficit.
    hero/ general: persumably a dwarf, open to change

original suggestion:
    lv1. 2% dec. upkeep
    lv2. 3% dec. upkeep
    lv3. 4% dec. upkeep
    lv4. 5% dec. upkeep
    item bonus. +1% dec. upkeep

alternative (1):
    lv1. +0.25% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven battlemasters owned
    lv2. +0.30% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven battlemasters owned
    lv3. +0.35% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven battlemasters owned
    lv4. +0.40% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven battlemasters owned
    restriction. max bonus at 100 dwarven battlemaster
    item bonus. +1% dec. upkeep

alternative (2):
    lv1. +0.25% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven mines owned
    lv2. +0.30% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven mines owned
    lv3. +0.35% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven mines owned
    lv4. +0.40% dec. upkeep / every 5 dwarven mines owned
    restriction. max bonus at 100 dwarven mines
    item bonus. +1% dec upkeep

alternative (3)
    :
    lv1. convert 10% stats (single, or combination, army number decrease may also be considered) against 2% dec. upkeep
    lv2. convert 7% stats against 3% dec. upkeep
    lv3. convert 4% stats against 4% dec. upkeep
    lv4. convert 2% stats against 5% dec. upkeep
    item bonus. decrease stats conversion cost, +1% dec. upkeep
    Last edited by Eschbrun; 05-28-2010 at 07:00 AM.
    Sadly, activation of berserk mode is not an option, whether in games or reality.....

6. Default

i/we wish for monthly general version of Serene =.=

edit:
    pardon me, more general = more plus point for those which already have Malekus, Aurora, Azeron and Ambrosia.. that would be a nightmare for others..
    just fix that random drop items to create alchemy generals, please.. =.=
    Last edited by nopid; 05-28-2010 at 10:09 PM.

There has been a few requests of a dwarven general and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing one. The dwarven battlemasters alternative would be best suited for the general IMO.

As for the rediculous upkeep cost, this came in because of the complaints from a fair amount of people about having a massive amount of money and not able to do anything about it. Thank those people for the high upkeep

EDIT: As for the general items, expect them to do somethin bout it in the future. I'm also expecting to see more weapons from the demi gods. Haven't seen Malekus' sword in play yet...
    Last edited by BennyC88; 05-28-2010 at 08:20 AM.
    (Signature quote in the making)

"Ben", level 247
    BSI: 4.47...or something
    LSI: 3.36...probably

0utkast22 Guest

Default Getting Generals from the Oracle whose time has passed.....

I just want the ability to obtain generals AFTER their time has expired....maybe another chest of sorts or something....

Quote Originally Posted by 0utkast22 View Post
    I just want the ability to obtain generals AFTER their time has expired....maybe another chest of sorts or something....
    bloody hell read older posts, their links are still there and you CAN still buy them.
    you just cant see them.

here's an idea. how is about a general that when active, limits the number you can attack and be attacked in PvP?

like say:
    when equipped, player cannot gain any rewards from opponents after X initiated attacks, player can also suffer no penalty losses after being attacked X time.

and say let X be starting at 50, and for every Y of certain item/soldier/magic -Z number of battles to the max of 50.

any thoughts?