Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: General/Hero Items - Requests/Suggestions

No, Web3 is for BOTH iOS and FB accounts... The iOS simply creates a Universal Log-in to use Web3... Allowing iOS users to have access to "some" of the FB only content...
    ADD ME PLEASE: F5F0B1

Battle Rank: High King War Rank: High Warchief
    Conquest Duel Rank: Duke Duel Champion Rank: Protector

2. Default

Didn't know that Kaz ... knowledge is power. At this point I wouldn't go without access to the facebook version of Castle Age. There's to many bits and pieces missing in the other versions and you never know when things might become viable that are only accessible there.

The down side FB toons can go too ALL the available CA versions... iOS, Web3and obviously FB.... iOS created toons ONLY have Web3and the iOS app.

At least I don't think iOS accounts can be transferred to a FB profile starting a CA FB account?

I don't know if it's been suggested or not, but what about a general who reduces the number of your opponents army size, sort of like a reverse Savannah or Crom?

or a Dueling general who uses your Army size to increase your attack, but is not able to use the invade function...he can only be used in Duel fights...I don't know how that works game mechanic wise on the Dev's end, but it's an idea lol

5. Default

Father Time as a New Years event general shorter time regens by X seconds. Gets gear from holiday events valentines day locket, veterans day sword etc. I like CA a lot better then the other FB game i used to play but I do miss the holiday events.

I'd like to see a general who augments the mage special ability Mana Shield/Magic Barrier...

starting bonus at "Absorb +10 Damage and +1% of Attacker's Damage rune to barrier at level 1" and +50/+5% at level 4...

Attainable level 175

name: ANIKETOS (Greek Demi-god of Defense; whose name mean's "the unconquerable one ")
    general type: Defensive
    Stats: 18/24

7. Default

Make all content available on both platforms and fix the gaping hole left by elite guard. Can't get cartigan on iOS. Thankfully I got him on my FB before the elite guard was nerfed.

8. Default

Where can I receive the new lotus ravenmoore item?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy pants View Post
    Where can I receive the new lotus ravenmoore item?
    It's not yet released

10. Default

I have 2 suggestions:

1. Let's have a general who would be a commander of logistics. When this general is selected, he/she can nullify the 80% trade efficiency. This general could be part of a limited time promo pack, like Aki was. Which brings me to the 2nd suggestion:

2. We should have some kind of special (anniversary, Christmas, etc.) where for a limited time, we can purchase retired and/or promo pack generals. Most of these generals are now useless, but there are a few generals (like Aki and the above mentioned logistics general) where players would have the opportunity to acquire them since they missed out for whatever reason. I suppose they would be purchased through Oracle where the Monthly Generals are and for the same 30FP price.