Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: General/Hero Items - Requests/Suggestions

1. Default

I think they should say where we got the generals from (ex. from the land of ? or from the oracle, alchemy, etc), so that we can differentiate the generals better.

please, add a Giant Arachnid as a soldier, like alchemy xspider to make giang arachinid, this monsters dont need to me stronger, only a pet for your keep ; )
    Last edited by wolfbr; 05-08-2012 at 10:38 PM.
    ---------------------
    Filipe landed a CRITICAL HIT on Agamemnon the Overseer hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[9,422,772]! Agamemnon the Overseer dealt 1 damage.You received $48,000,000 and 944 experience.

3. Default

Monthly General : Hebe - A child contestant in the first Festival of the Gods - the Demi Gods were so impressed with her youthful grace in battle that they teamed together to grant her eternal life.

power - 50% chance to receive no experience when attacking using duels and invasions
    equipment
    1) Amulet of Everlasting Youth 50% chance to get 0 exp when attacking monsters
    2)Ricochet Armor - 50% chance no exp when being attacked
    3)NAME ? - 50% to receive no exp from guild/fest battle

let the pvp's play with monsters without ruining their bsi

4. Exclamation General spells for guild battles

I would like to suggest in light of most suggestions and probably one suggestion that maybe be overlooked.. How about unlocking all the magic slots for generals use in guild battles so they can be equiped with more than just 3 spells when thier at thier maximum level.

5. Default

i would like to see a general with 2x the hits i lose a lot of stamina as is

I think there should be a general who gives .6 stamina for every 10 platinum nights they own

Default For the Fire Piercing monthly General

Aideen "Little fire" ( would look like a firey redhead obviously ) Divine Piercing and Fire Piercing
    The daughter of one of the Demi gods ( Azeron or Malekus ) and a Phoenix, , power spear wielding fighter who trained Alexandria but has fallen from grace so to speak turning from her father and the demi gods to make her own path in the mortal world.
    Like Kenbe have a 5 item set for her.
    Phoenix Feather Spear (Weapon)
    Phoenix Spirit (Spell)
    Feather Cape or Garb (Armor)
    Boots of the Flame (Boots)
    Rebirth Amulet (Amulet)
    Attack and Defense power is up to you, i just hope to see this as a general so i can have it.

How about Fenris?

Do you know who is in charge of updating the list of generals on, castleage.wikidot.com/generals ? The list is out of date and I don't know who to ask to update it.

Another suggestion is to do away with all the, chests, and create The Castle Age Store, where players can purchase what Generals and equipment they want to buy! I know 1,000's of players who refuse to spend money on the Chests.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Quote Originally Posted by clifford steele View Post
    Another suggestion is to do away with all the, chests, and create The Castle Age Store, where players can purchase what Generals and equipment they want to buy! I know 1,000's of players who refuse to spend money on the Chests.
    yeah, you might as well suggest to the devs to kill the game.

i know thousands more than don't want a direct purchase for such generals because it would kill CA in the long run.

i don't want them to even reconsider your fail idea at all
    Last edited by solkyro; 07-20-2012 at 05:05 AM.
    the final goodbye has come