Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 575

Thread: General/Hero Items - Requests/Suggestions

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xins View Post
    Why also attack? He's a defense demigod.
    srsly... imo... i don't get why ambrosia has the def added ability... and this may be why... (no copy catism... )

  2. Default

    well~ since Ambrosia look almost naked in armor yet she has the def added ability.

    Corvintheus : At least I get a sword and plate armor for dimi-power's sake!@#$!#&!

  3. #23

    Default energy/stamina refills

    Refills on energy and stamina need to be decreased to keep those who enjoy the game from losing interest!

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle cureton View Post
    Refills on energy and stamina need to be decreased to keep those who enjoy the game from losing interest!
    general/ability only, watch it please, and NO, unless you can find a way to balance it over the level ranges.
    Sadly, activation of berserk mode is not an option, whether in games or reality.....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tejas!
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    I've mentioned this before, but the Demon Armor and the Demon Mask both obviously fit onto Araxis. I think we can safely assume he would equip the Demon Blade as well.
    I don't always summon monsters, but when I do, I prefer to use Stone Guardian... Slay hydras my friends.

    Remove me? Chain me for easy Rank 10 War Points.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanofar View Post
    I've mentioned this before, but the Demon Armor and the Demon Mask both obviously fit onto Araxis. I think we can safely assume he would equip the Demon Blade as well.
    Demon "Sword"...

    Demon BLADE = Chimerus...

  7. #27

    Default

    Angelica:

    Angelic Blessing: +3 defense

    Angelic Plate: +2 defense

    Heroes Resolve: +2 attack

    ^^just to further anger those who have whined about it not being fair that they didn't get it!!! XD^^

    (jk, but there ARE 3 fitting items for her!!!)

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze55555 View Post
    Angelica:

    Angelic Blessing: +3 defense

    Angelic Plate: +2 defense

    Heroes Resolve: +2 attack

    ^^just to further anger those who have whined about it not being fair that they didn't get it!!! XD^^

    (jk, but there ARE 3 fitting items for her!!!)
    NO! i would like to have these to piss people off:
    (Angelica - inc. demi point gain? i think)
    angelic blessing - increased income
    angelic plate - increased battle points
    hero's resolve - decreased cost (soldired, equips, land)
    Last edited by Eschbrun; 05-03-2010 at 07:43 AM.
    Sadly, activation of berserk mode is not an option, whether in games or reality.....

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eschbrun View Post
    NO! i would like :
    (Angelica - inc. demi point gain? i think)
    angelic blessing - increased income
    angelic plate - increased battle points
    hero's resolve - decreased cost (soldired, equips, land)
    lol... 10 chars

  10. #30

    Default

    the items that give generals a boost is very unbalanced.

    Why is it that you buy new generals that have +2 bonus features when older general like Slayer only has +1 bonus for the items? Memnon's items don't even give him a bonus...

    Please fix this problem - make it fair so that all the items get the same bonuses so people don't regret spending their hard-earned FPs (especially since they're impossible to stock up on if you don't pay real life $$$).

    The older generals, even the ones from the oracle is getting more and more worthless as time goes by because the new generals are way better. Any way to fix that too?

    Any thoughts you guys?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •