Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 576

Thread: General/Hero Items - Requests/Suggestions

  1. #11

    Default Hero/General suggestion

    Name: Morph
    Stats: 11/11
    Description: As an Elder Liquid Elemental, Morph have witnessed the rise and fall of both mortal and immortal kingdoms. Harnessing the knowledge of war he observed over the millenniums, Morph is able to shape the very being whether to become as strong as cold steel or as hot as flaming lava.

    Special ability:
    Lvl 1: +2 player attack when attacking, +5 player defense when defending
    Lvl 2: +5 player attack when attacking, +10 player defense when defending
    Lvl 3: +7 player attack when attacking, +15 player defense when defending
    Lvl 4: +10 player attack when attacking, +20 player defense when defending

    Weapon: Mist Spear: 12/12
    (+1 Atk, +1 Def to Morph while Morph is equipped)
    Description: With a mind of it's own, the Mist Spear changes from being a solid spearhead in Morph's assaults, or encasing the Elder Elemental in a cloud of mist to protect the master.

    Equipment: Shield of Frozen Flame: 12/12
    (+1 Atk, +1 Def to Morph while Morph is equipped)
    Description: The shield actually becomes part of the Elder Liquid Elemental when wielded, augmenting the Element's powers both for protection and assaults.

    Spell: Summon Elemental Legacy: 10/10
    (Army limit increased by 5 to 506 when Morph is equipped)
    Description: As an Elder Elemental, Morph possesses the will to call forth lesser Elementals from the Elemental Planes.

    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Sargeant; 04-28-2010 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant View Post
    Name: Morph
    Stats: 11/11
    Description: As an Elder Liquid Elemental, Morph have witnessed the rise and fall of both mortal and immortal kingdoms. Harnessing the knowledge of war he observed over the millenniums, Morph is able to shape the very being whether to become as strong as cold steel or as hot as flaming lava.

    Special ability:
    Lvl 1: +2 player attack when attacking, +5 player defense when defending
    Lvl 2: +5 player attack when attacking, +10 player defense when defending
    Lvl 3: +7 player attack when attacking, +15 player defense when defending
    Lvl 4: +10 player attack when attacking, +20 player defense when defending

    Weapon: Mist Spear: 12/12
    (+1 Atk, +1 Def to Morph while Morph is equipped)
    Description: With a mind of it's own, the Mist Spear changes from being a solid spearhead in Morph's assaults, or encasing the Elder Elemental in a cloud of mist to protect the master.

    Equipment: Shield of Frozen Flame: 12/12
    (+1 Atk, +1 Def to Morph while Morph is equipped)
    Description: The shield actually becomes part of the Elder Liquid Elemental when wielded, augmenting the Element's powers both for protection and assaults.

    Spell: Summon Elemental Legacy: 10/10
    (Army limit increased by 5 to 506 when Morph is equipped)
    Description: As an Elder Elemental, Morph possesses the will to call forth lesser Elementals from the Elemental Planes.

    Thanks for reading
    Edit: Redacted. Feel free to post postings like this here and not form a single forum for EVERY same topic from now on!!!
    Last edited by Blaze55555; 04-30-2010 at 12:29 AM.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze55555 View Post
    i'm not exactly sure THIS is what this topic is for, but if the mod who made it wishes to declare otherwise, i'd be glad to retract this statement...
    It prevented another post so I personally do not mind. Also there are items in there for the made up general so it fits.
    The one thing that is constant is change.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaraxxis View Post
    It prevented another post so I personally do not mind. Also there are items in there for the made up general so it fits.
    okay, thanks... i thusly redact my statement...

  5. #15

    Default

    I get frustrated sometimes when I miss out on FP Generals... It takes time to gather Favor Points, and the availability time of the General is usually shorter than the time needed to gather the points... Why not put an additional tab on the Heroes/Generals page for buying the FP Generals anytime... It would even be good marketing for those who buy points.

    Nothing to lose, More to gain.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbunso View Post
    I get frustrated sometimes when I miss out on FP Generals... It takes time to gather Favor Points, and the availability time of the General is usually shorter than the time needed to gather the points... Why not put an additional tab on the Heroes/Generals page for buying the FP Generals anytime... It would even be good marketing for those who buy points.

    Nothing to lose, More to gain.
    there are links that stay active for every general except the very first bad*** general "Memnon" i still regret not getting him when i had some chance... assuming i had the FP... i can't remember... (i did waste my first 20 on a stupid army increase which by now... well... it was a stupid choice... )

  7. Default

    Some suggestions about generals i found on other threads

    Morrigan (as a boss monster) (?)
    http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=27914

    Still wanna those generals mentioned on demiquests and special boss battles from every demipower

    And please a dwarf king general! Every Castle Age`s race, even demons have their own generals!
    (well giants and trolls don t yet too, but not to important as dwarves)
    Last edited by Calato Warrior; 04-30-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Dante are encased in his own armor who restrain his true, inmense power, if he ever manages to don it, the result will be... CALATO WARRIOR!
    My avatar shows the true evil nature of Genesis, the Earth Elemental. And why he is 100/100 unique troop.

    Suggested Monsters actually already mentioned on the game - Spying guide

  8. #18

    Default

    New General, "The Meme"

    The Meme


    Description: OM NOM NOM... and HE DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING!!!


    Ability: All your base are belong to me, nao...


    Level 1: Atk - 0, Def - 0, Do a barrel roll... *RR*

    Level 2: Atk - 666, Def - 666, 50% of all your base are belong to me, nao!

    Level 3: Atk - 1337, Def - 1337, 75% of all your base are belong to me, nao!

    Level 4: Atk - OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!!!, Def - OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!!!, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME, NAO!!!

    Picture, of course: Guy in Girls' Unique armor set, b/c of course... all geeks know... there are no girls on teh internetz!!!

    (i don't actually search 4chan, but i have a friend who's on it practically nonstop, so i learn this stuff from him... and my old site, learned a lot from there... mostly from my friend who told me the stuff there, but nonetheless... -and i know... there are girls, but for the sake of the purity of the idea... - )
    Last edited by Blaze55555; 05-01-2010 at 08:56 PM.

  9. Red face

    Chest Hero

    Name: Corvintheus
    Stats: 18/28
    Special ability:
    Lvl 1: 18/28 +0.05 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 2: 19/29 +0.10 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 3: 20/30 +0.15 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 4: 21/31 +0.20 player attack and defense for each hero you own.

    Holy Talisman :Reduce Damage Taken by 6 when Corvintheus is equipped

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashuraliu View Post
    Chest Hero

    Name: Corvintheus
    Stats: 18/28
    Special ability:
    Lvl 1: 18/28 +0.05 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 2: 19/29 +0.10 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 3: 20/30 +0.15 player attack and defense for each hero you own.
    Lvl 4: 21/31 +0.20 player attack and defense for each hero you own.

    Holy Talisman :Reduce Damage Taken by 6 when Corvintheus is equipped
    Why also attack? He's a defense demigod.
    Help my Friend's dragon by clicking the eggs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •