Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loading Problems

Thumbs down

I even got 503 errors some times.. bit overloaded?
    Yes, i've paid for this game several times. No, i'm not mad . I like it, as long as it is updated, i can spend some $ on it.
    If you are a new player or just came back from your holiday, add me and use code 179bb1ea7f32a6ff8e94b92131706748(2011) at the CRUSADERS OF CA, so you'll receive 5 Skill Points as well! Add me: FBID (game links at my Notes).

It's terrible for me right now, Can't load anything but my keep. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Existereo; 04-24-2010 at 04:25 AM.

To throw gas on the fire, I want to add that Mafia Wars recently opened up a new city (paris). That could be part of the reason why the servers are so laggy combined with the release of Bahamut.

Not sure if any other games had recent releases that might add to the problem But then, I have no clue if other games strain the facebook servers for castle age or not.

Pointing MW as another cause of CA's lag is irrelevant, unless they're on the same server or FB just f'ed up. Since some of my other games worked just fine and MW itself loads fast enough compared with CA, so maybe it's just CA's server being overcrowded or something.

5. Default

CA is lagging like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by igtenos View Post
    To throw gas on the fire, I want to add that Mafia Wars recently opened up a new city (paris). That could be part of the reason why the servers are so laggy combined with the release of Bahamut.

Not sure if any other games had recent releases that might add to the problem But then, I have no clue if other games strain the facebook servers for castle age or not.
    I dont play MW but i play Ninja Saga, we have some major update in Ninja Saga, too^^

Is it possible that the white screen syndrome is cumulative effect from FB?
    Warning! Bunny is not machine washable!

everyone who use FB have this problem even the other application have this problem... just try to refresh your page for many time until the page open.....

its not the CA application... its the Facebook Problem... all the application here in facebook have a problem about that.....

Default Not a FB problem.

This is not a facebook problem. Its a problem with the creators of FB and their other games. Facebook itself runs as normal as it always has. And seeing how its the weekend and all the mods are at home playing real games and they dont really give a flying sack of crap about CA or any of us who play it, you might as well go outside and get some sun or suck it up and play with what you got.