Lailah
    Aria
    Memnon
    or Ashley's

BuyChoice=#?

Basically it works like this.

On your home page where it offers you generals to buy with favor points;

The Purchase button has this link
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...choice=(Number)

Dexter is 1
    Slayer is 26
    The orge is like 16, I think. (have to check)
    etc...

So if someone has Lailah still available to them, they could hover over that link if the status bar in their browser is enabled, and provide the number for Lailah.

who the heck is ashley ?!
    the final goodbye has come

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=705365769

Quote Originally Posted by solkyro View Post
    who the heck is ashley ?!
    lol, someone "informed" the forum a day or two ago that the mystery general in the Heroes collage (the woman with the staff in the bottom left) was an old monthly general named Ashley.

Go to the search or search on Google for "Castle Age monthly general links" and you should be able to find the old ones....except for Ashley, because she doesn't exist yet, despite the misinformation that has been given.

*edit*

Memnon is no longer available, the link numbering reset when the Vanguard chests were added.

Lialah - buy choice=30

back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that i'm not a fool

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=19474

there that's the link with old monthlys and their gear. it's an old thread that was going around

6. Default

haha thanks all, I thought I was pretty crafty noticing the link numbers, I guess not =P I would have never figured there'd be a thread for it.

I now have all the purchasable generals besides memnon ^_^

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jaadkins2006 View Post
    lol, someone "informed" the forum a day or two ago that the mystery general in the Heroes collage (the woman with the staff in the bottom left) was an old monthly general named Ashley.

Go to the search or search on Google for "Castle Age monthly general links" and you should be able to find the old ones....except for Ashley, because she doesn't exist yet, despite the misinformation that has been given.

*edit*

Memnon is no longer available, the link numbering reset when the Vanguard chests were added.

They have her on Wikidot

Power is a Jealous Mistress... and Jealousy is a Powerful Weapon. Greed is a pet you have to FEED. Do not Deny its Craving!

Unofficial Arena 2™ | "HITLISTED"™ | SCRIPPTER SURRENDERS™ | Monsters SHOULD Fight Back!™ | Women™ | Mutilated Horse/Dog™ The "whinng" thread™

so what do i do for ork king?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by odysseuspike View Post
    Orc King is in the Alpha chest. No need for a special link, the Alpha chest is available to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by odysseuspike View Post
    Get a Credit card, buy lots of fps, get pissed that you got crap out of the chests you bought, repeat the process until you get lucky and get him as an epic alpha chest or give up.