Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spartan helm/spear

1. Default spartan helm/spear

Hi - I'm trying to finish the Atlantean quests and realize I need Atlantean Archers, Spartan Helms and Spartan Spears. Any guidance on which monsters drop these? I thought I had it with Amethyst serpent, but that's Atlantean helm/spear, not Spartan. doh!
    Thanks.

2. Default

All serpents sea drop it.

4. Default

I have an Amethyst going now and I see drops for Atlantean spear/helm, but not Spartan spear/helm. Do they drop them, but they're just not shown in the "loot drop" section? How sneaky...

They are the common green drops from serpents. They won't show up on the loot list but they will drop eventually

a few smaller attacks on a bunch of seprents might be the way to go, if not mistaken the DTC battle also can drop some as can the raids. GL on your item gather quest, i know i only got the 20 helms I need about a week ago

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofu View Post
    They are the common green drops from serpents. They won't show up on the loot list but they will drop eventually
    You've GOT to be kidding ! Level 140 200 Stam, 210 Att ....I still can't find them. Less than 1 out of 4 gives one.

I can kill a weak serpent all by myself and not get one !

Anomiska Guest

Do lesser damage to get common drops

Equip the General that increases the chance for random drops. It helps.

10. Default

you mean Titania +5% for QUESTS ?

Or Zarevok +10 Monster attack ?

Morrigan extra Demi points ?

I'm not sure which you mean.