PDA

View Full Version : What should I do??Need help with Stats build.

ChocoPocky
11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi, I just started playing CA a day ago and also started reading this forum. Therefore forgive me if i asked a noob question etc.

Firstly, I'm currently level 17. My stats are:
Attack : 10
Defense : 2
Max energy : 85
Max health : 100
Max stamina : 8

I don't really care about completing every single quest or following the storyline. I just want to be able to level faster:D.Its called perpetual leveling, i think.

However, I also enjoyed monster hunting because of the loots/rewards. Therefore I'm not sure how to add my stats. Should i add all to Energy, or split them equally in between attack and stamina.:confused:

I also do not care much about my battle rank and PVPing

To sum it all up, 1)Which is more rewarding in terms of Exp and money.
Questing or Monster hunting
2)How should i distribute my stats?
3)How much attack/energy/stamina should i stop adding at?

What should i do from now on?? Please give me some advice. Thank you.

omegawulph
11-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Dump into stamina and attack.

Rufuszz
11-18-2009, 12:58 PM
1)Which is more rewarding in terms of Exp and money. Questing or Monster hunting?
in terms of exp, I guess at the early levels questing is better. but then since the quests will need a lot of energy, and it doesn't give that much reward, monster hunting is better

2)How should i distribute my stats?
just like omegawulph said

3)How much attack/energy/stamina should i stop adding at?
in term of energy and stam, I guess 200 for each is enough. unless you have favor points to spend on refilling. attack.. well.. I there's no limit at all

ChocoPocky
11-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks. So i should dump all my stats in energy till 200 in the early levels. Then put them all in attack and stamina later? Correct me if im wrong.

Ragnar
11-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Read this thread (http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=8335).

I disagree with most people on this point, and that thread tells you why.

Specifically, this section:

There's one additional factor, that I just thought of. Let's call it the Political Attack.

If you're under level 28, you can summon Emerald dragons. If you play your cards right, you can get all of the higher level players to join your Army and give you gifts, every day, because Emeralds are so dang hard to find.

You could start a new character, up your stamina to 15, and just sit and do *nothing* but gather gifts and take your daily blessing for three weeks, still be at level 10 or so, and summon emeralds for payouts by the older players. Hit each one you summon three times until it goes down, and collect the drops.

Then a month in you'd be level 20, have a pile of stuff, a relatively huge Att/Def for a level 20, and have all the people who *would* chain you when you do hit the gauntlet *already in your Army and grateful*.

.. gives you an interesting way to seriously stack your character, if you're willing to be patient for a month or so...

ChocoPocky
11-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Sheesh. Its more complicated than i thought.

Gerald
11-19-2009, 02:15 AM
Thanks. So i should dump all my stats in energy till 200 in the early levels. Then put them all in attack and stamina later? Correct me if im wrong.

If you're wanting to get heavy into Dragon/Monster fights, build your Stamina to at or near 100 with the odd point now and again going to Attack unless you're happy spending long periods of time watching the clock build your stamina back up. You can do MEGA damage with only a 10 Stamina, but only if you're sitting there watching the clock tick by.

Overall, the single biggest XP gain is from Dragon Fights. But ANY Monster fights, the Gold received will be figured according to your current income. 0 income means 0 gold from Monsters of any kind. Hydra and Keira/Lotus fights tend to be shy on XP compared to Dragons. It's the possible rewards AFTER the fight that make them worth going after.