12-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Collector's Crown
100/100 stats
50 Physical Resistance
50 Physical Pierce
2 Slots

*Requirements*
Must Have: E. Retrubition Helm, E. Warbringer Longblade

Recipe: 1 of EVERY legendary alchemy drops currently in the game.

Shadow Reaper
12-21-2016, 01:28 AM
No!

(If you really need to ask why then you haven't been paying attention to my earlier posts)

₳ӿŀ
12-21-2016, 01:37 PM
No!

(If you really need to ask why then you haven't been paying attention to my earlier posts)

Sorry, while I may find myself arguing with you on several threads at once i can't say I know the price of tea in china.

I still think it a solid idea

Shadow Reaper
12-21-2016, 07:02 PM
Oh really?

What this game needs is -less- legendary stuff that relies on other legendary stuff and/or elite path stuff.

Of course you -know- this because you -agreed- with me on that in various threads in recent past.

So either you were flat out lying then or you don't really believe that this is a good suggestion.

You take your pick.

Either way you are going down a notch on the respect-o-meter. >_>

Tripping
12-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Collector's Crown
100/100 stats
50 Physical Resistance
50 Physical Pierce
2 Slots

*Requirements*
Must Have: E. Retrubition Helm, E. Warbringer Longblade

Recipe: 1 of EVERY legendary alchemy drops currently in the game.

Rather release a 100PP or 100PR Helmet. Having PP and PR on the same gear is useless.

₳ӿŀ
12-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Oh really?

What this game needs is -less- legendary stuff that relies on other legendary stuff and/or elite path stuff.

Of course you -know- this because you -agreed- with me on that in various threads in recent past.

So either you were flat out lying then or you don't really believe that this is a good suggestion.

You take your pick.

Either way you are going down a notch on the respect-o-meter. >_>

Its not always easy to know which thread/convo you are reffering to. I do agree that legendary gear needs to not require the long line of gear before it to make. What i am suggesting is just 1 of each legendary alchemy drop (ie 1 of each astaroth vials). The requirements I suggested were just the final gear piece of the 2 easiest paths which is not asking much.

Rather release a 100PP or 100PR Helmet. Having PP and PR on the same gear is useless.

Having a helmet with 50/50 is actually much better for MORE people. For players who currently use the E.Ret Helm they wish it has PP since all it can have is defense ingots. As for players who use the Ouroboros Rare helm or the Sammy Helms rely on ingots to make up the PR. so a helmet with 50/50 and 2 slots is overall a superior helmet choice.

Shadow Reaper
12-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Its not always easy to know which thread/convo you are reffering to. I do agree that legendary gear needs to not require the long line of gear before it to make. What i am suggesting is just 1 of each legendary alchemy drop (ie 1 of each astaroth vials). The requirements I suggested were just the final gear piece of the 2 easiest paths which is not asking much.

Just because something doesn't seem like asking much to -you- doesn't mean that you are actually asking much. >_>

Having a helmet with 50/50 is actually much better for MORE people. For players who currently use the E.Ret Helm they wish it has PP since all it can have is defense ingots. As for players who use the Ouroboros Rare helm or the Sammy Helms rely on ingots to make up the PR. so a helmet with 50/50 and 2 slots is overall a superior helmet choice.

Except that very few people will have access to it thanks to your "not asking much" limitation of access. >_>

₳ӿŀ
12-21-2016, 08:31 PM
Just because something doesn't seem like asking much to -you- doesn't mean that you are actually asking much. >_>

Except that very few people will have access to it thanks to your "not asking much" limitation of access. >_>

*Legendary Helmet* which when you think of it requires the least amount of work to get.

CastleAgeBrock
12-21-2016, 08:39 PM
I would like a helm with both P/R simply because I put my Health Rune on my helm, and if I can make my Helm an every-loadout piece of gear that will eliminate me carelessly leaving the wrong loadout up and forgetting my health rune, that'd be sweet.

But that said, if they make such a piece of gear and make it be stupid hard to get, I hope they would make a less powerful version of the same thing. Maybe with +30 p/r, 1 slot, and 65/65 stats. That'd be nice.

Shadow Reaper
12-21-2016, 08:45 PM
*Legendary Helmet* which when you think of it requires the least amount of work to get.

Nothing wrong with work.

Everything wrong with setting too high a requirement. There is -no- reason what so ever to require path gear. Never was and never will.

Work can also come in the form of building out ones stam and energy to allow to deal the damages required to get legendary drops to begin with.