PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Power: Inspire

Stobie the Wise
08-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Inspire is cast on an ally - It lasts for a few (base 5) actions - it adds +10% to raw attack and defense and damage

Different levels of the spell may be available varying in power eityher strength or duration or both.

Likewise, new Hero(s) that improve the spell in one or more ways, and possibly a splash effect.

retribution@gmail
08-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Sort of an improvement on fortitude, just add this to that existing spell which is currently pretty worthless. And while your at it allow mirror image to provide all the special powers of the one you are imaging including runes

Enigmaniac
08-06-2016, 11:59 AM
This is both a dull idea for a new skill and lacks a counter-skill, plus it is guaranteed to be heavily prone to exploitation. Bad idea all around.
As for Fortitude, I'd much like to see it and Wound/Lacerate be proper counters of each other and add a utility trait to enhance tactical use.

Fortitude
- As skill is, plus adds 5(or 10)% damagerune resistance.
- Make it dispellable by Lacerate.
- Add a chest general that increases the damagerune resistance.

Lacerate
- As skill is, plus add 5(or 10)% damagerune weakness.
- Make it dispellable by Fortitude (not dispel!).
- Alter Rafaria to mimick Shivak's % bonus to the numerical reduction. (Alternatively, copy Rafaria's flat bonus to Shivak instead.)
- Alter Esmeralda to increase the damagerune weakness.

retribution@gmail
08-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Guard lacks a counter

lock
08-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Sort of an improvement on fortitude, just add this to that existing spell which is currently pretty worthless. And while your at it allow mirror image to provide all the special powers of the one you are imaging including runes

Don't know why people call fortitude a useless skill, Our guild find it very useful. I can add over 1K max health on many targets even if i can't get a major heal on them

cheeseslug
08-07-2016, 05:04 AM
Don't know why people call fortitude a useless skill, Our guild find it very useful. I can add over 1K max health on many targets even if i can't get a major heal on them

You have fortified xxx for 4676 points!

lock
08-07-2016, 09:03 AM
You have fortified xxx for 4676 points!

Nice, proves how good it can be if used correctly and on the right people

Enigmaniac
08-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Forti entirely depends on the healthrune of the receiving target, and Shivak's level. Plus, it lacks a proper counter as it can't be dispelled. If you add the dispel-by-lacerate, it helps to migitate that setback with a small extra. Lacerate really needs help though, as it's entirely useless at this point. -_-