PDA

View Full Version : Finding out Health of Opponents in Battle

Nubiesan
08-04-2016, 08:55 PM
How can I find out how much health an opponent has in Battle? I don't want to attack those with full health, but I don't know how to find out what a player has left at a given time. Any way to get a sneak peek without attacking first? Thanks

Castle Age Legend
08-04-2016, 09:04 PM
How can I find out how much health an opponent has in Battle? I don't want to attack those with full health, but I don't know how to find out what a player has left at a given time. Any way to get a sneak peek without attacking first? Thanks

I'm afraid short of asking in chat or actually attacking to find out there's no way. Of course if you have a friend who will attack for you to find out about health, that works!

Archangel Σ
08-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Does this question refer to dominion?

Falco
08-06-2016, 01:15 AM
How can I find out how much health an opponent has in Battle?

Does this question refer to dominion?

I suspect Campaign. Dominion was over by the time the question was posted, and I think they wouldn't have typed out "in Battle" if they had meant Dominion.

As far as I know, there's no way to know someone's remaining health for Battle without asking the person. Even if a friend attacks and reports that the target shows around 50% remaining on the health bar, for example, it'd still be unclear if the full bar was 100 health and it would take only a few more hits to take them out, or if the full bar was 10,000 health, and they're still hundreds of stamina away from dying.