PDA

View Full Version : Help building up conqueror points

Kristo
06-02-2016, 02:21 AM
I'm a level 125 with about 2000 attack and 360 defense and i'm having trouble building conqueror points. I have been hitting guilds in lom but i'm having a hard time finding targets that are within my reach :( so i've been wondering what is the best way to use my conquest tokens? Should I be hitting in conquest duels or should i keep looking for targets in mist? I'd like to get further along with the paths as quickly as possible so I was also wondering whether I should be collecting on gold or waiting to reach mithril?

Thanks!

Falco
06-02-2016, 03:05 AM
I'm a level 125 with about 2000 attack and 360 defense and i'm having trouble building conqueror points. I have been hitting guilds in lom but i'm having a hard time finding targets that are within my reach :( so i've been wondering what is the best way to use my conquest tokens? Should I be hitting in conquest duels or should i keep looking for targets in mist? I'd like to get further along with the paths as quickly as possible so I was also wondering whether I should be collecting on gold or waiting to reach mithril?

We have level 600s with lower raw stats than you, and they seem to be getting along. They probably have more piercing and IA than you do, but it's something to keep in mind.

First of all, don't give up on Mist. I don't know what guild you're in, but beating 10 people of level 501+ per collect is necessary to fully activate your guild's conqueror bonus. If you're finding it difficult to get conqueror points, then you'll definitely want to activate your bonus (unless your guild doesn't have a worthwhile bonus to activate). There are quite a lot of very squishy 501+ out there in Mist, especially those with ultra-high health who tend to defend often. You just need to find them and build up a list of who they are and what guilds they're in. Keep in mind that the higher levels might not be any tougher than the lower levels.

Beyond those 10 Mist 501+ successes, do whichever gets you better targets. Sometimes, there will be good Mist targets but not good conquest duel targets, and sometimes it'll be the other way around. Getting there faster tends to require going after the good targets wherever they show up.

Unlocking all the conquest path equipment in the shop requires 165 mithrils (worth only 255,750 lifetime points) and 396,900 total lifetime points, so you'll need 165 mithrils plus 141,150 additional lifetime points. The game requires you to collect on all your paths or none of them. Trying to aim for 165 mithrils but also optimize all your paths will naturally give you a combination of mithrils and lower medals for additional lifetime points. So, aim for mithril at least until you reach 165 mithril medals, but if another path is already at mithril, then just collect and don't worry about it because the points will come in handy later.

It's useful to read through the wiki page to see what else you might want beyond the conquest path gear:
http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Conquest_Path_Shop