PDA

View Full Version : Clerics in Conquest Mist Land

HagbardCeline
03-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Can a cleric hit another guild's Mist Land and heal his gate in his own Mist Land that's in defend?

Thanks!

Falco
03-04-2016, 07:32 PM
No, the message says that the cleric heals their gate, but the health doesn't go anywhere or get added to anybody.

HagbardCeline
03-04-2016, 10:47 PM
No, the message says that the cleric heals their gate, but the health doesn't go anywhere or get added to anybody.

It figures, thanks. :)

Also, I was hitting in an Earth land, and I noticed that my class abilities changed with my loadout. (They weren't locked in any more when the land went into Defend. The strange part was I did a WW on my own man, and it aid it was a Whirlwind Victory with 0 damage dealt. And it gave me conquest points! I could get conquest points from hitting my own gate. Pretty wacky.

But it seems that for Mist lands, your abilities are locked still when the land goes into Defend?

Falco
03-04-2016, 10:58 PM
But it seems that for Mist lands, your abilities are locked still when the land goes into Defend?Only your class is locked. Your abilities aren't. (At least, they're not on our land that has 7 hours 49 minutes remaining.) However, the pictures don't redraw when you change your loadout. After you click your loadout, you have click the red "Defenders" button to make the pictures update.