PDA

View Full Version : change the general in Conquest Duels? Peturus the Elusive is a pain in the back side

Submariner
01-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Some how I have got Peturus the Elusive as the acting general in Conquest duels. I cannot seem to shake him from this position. HOw do I get rid of him to put another general in place. he is a looser.

also what good does he do? I have used him in various fights and he is hard to advance and looses a lot of coinage in the process....

one more thing, What is the 60 second timer for in Conquest Duels?

Thanks

Yakushin
01-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Some how I have got Peturus the Elusive as the acting general in Conquest duels. I cannot seem to shake him from this position. HOw do I get rid of him to put another general in place. he is a looser.

also what good does he do? I have used him in various fights and he is hard to advance and looses a lot of coinage in the process....

one more thing, What is the 60 second timer for in Conquest Duels?

Thanks

You change your general... are you unable to do this or what? Just click on the general on Web3/FB on the home screen, upper right corner where it shows currently equipped general and loadout and it should bring up the screen with all of your generals that you currently have. Your current loadout might have Petrus as the master general of an alliance, just edit the loadout to fix this if that's the case. You can edit loadouts under the keep tap on home page, click and scroll down to loadouts.

Petrus is a rogue general that increases the effectiveness of smoke bomb, he also has a bit of resistance as well.

That 60 second timer, I am assuming is the timer that starts when you refresh the list. Once it counts down to 0, you can refresh it again.

Falco
01-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Some how I have got Peturus the Elusive as the acting general in Conquest duels.When you use "invade" (either in conquest duel invades or regular battle invades), it shows your strongest general at level 1.

I cannot seem to shake him from this position. HOw do I get rid of him to put another general in place.To make a different general show up when you click "invade", you have to have one that's stronger than Petrus at level 1, or you have to use "duel" button instead of the "invade" button. He shows up when you invade because he's your strongest general at level 1. The "duel" button will use your active general instead of the general the system picks for you.

one more thing, What is the 60 second timer for in Conquest Duels?It's supposed to change your battle list, but it's broken.

Chaos
01-18-2016, 10:46 PM
When you use "invade" (either in conquest duel invades or regular battle invades), it shows your strongest general at level 1.

To make a different general show up when you click "invade", you have to have one that's stronger than Petrus at level 1, or you have to use "duel" button instead of the "invade" button. He shows up when you invade because he's your strongest general at level 1. The "duel" button will use your active general instead of the general the system picks for you.

It's supposed to change your battle list, but it's broken.

I wondered why invade started auto-switching to my Meph. I just thought it was due to his +max army ability. Never thought about his high level 1 stats causing it. Guess I'm more lucky than I thought for getting him. :o

KingMC18
01-18-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it is just a display and the general you have currently active is the one that's actually used. Since they need a picture there they just chose the highest statted general at lvl 1 (for me it's also Petrus) since it's at the top of the list of used generals, but in the background the general used is the one that's in your loadout.

Falco
01-18-2016, 11:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it is just a display and the general you have currently active is the one that's actually used. Since they need a picture there they just chose the highest statted general at lvl 1 (for me it's also Petrus) since it's at the top of the list of used generals, but in the background the general used is the one that's in your loadout.Right. You still get the ability of your equipped general, not the ability of the general who shows up in the invade picture. The best way to demonstrate this is by using Chase: You can see that you still get the extra army members even if it's displaying Petrus's pic in the invade results.