PDA

View Full Version : Quitted many years ago, came back and discovered my Rank was 0

baoyutaohuagong
12-24-2015, 03:54 PM
I wonder if it is a bug, I remembered reaching a respectable rank then.

Chaos
12-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Welcome back. :)

Just a guess;
Your pic is from Achievements. Battle ranks aren't the same as battle achievements. Achievements are based on total number of battles won. Ranks are based on battle points, which can be won or lost in each battle/invasion.

There are 3 ranks per tier starting with the Soldier tier's "Scout" rank at 100 points, and it takes 700 points just to reach the next tier of Knight. Losing enough points will drop your rank, but not your tier. So if you hadn't hit the next tier yet, and other players had years to steal your battle points, they might've just dropped you back down to 0. I think that's how it works.

baoyutaohuagong
12-24-2015, 04:42 PM
Welcome back. :)

Just a guess;
Your pic is from Achievements. Battle ranks aren't the same as battle achievements. Achievements are based on total number of battles won. Ranks are based on battle points, which can be won or lost in each battle/invasion.

There are 3 ranks per tier starting with the Soldier tier's "Scout" rank at 100 points, and it takes 700 points just to reach the next tier of Knight. Losing enough points will drop your rank, but not your tier. So if you hadn't hit the next tier yet, and other players had years to steal your battle points, they might've just dropped you back down to 0. I think that's how it works.
Not too sure if i remembered correctly, I quitted when I was somewhere good I think.

Mursilis
12-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Not too sure if i remembered correctly, I quitted when I was somewhere good I think.

So that's your War rank. Dueling is a different ranking system. It's entirely possible you have a good Duel/Invade rank and you never touched the War aspect when you were playing previously.

baoyutaohuagong
12-24-2015, 04:55 PM
I see, thanks. Ever since I am back, I only did invasion only for the item archives.

Sukra
12-25-2015, 01:36 AM
I see, thanks. Ever since I am back, I only did invasion only for the item archives.

So how long you had been away?

baoyutaohuagong
12-25-2015, 04:58 AM
I logged in once a while in 2011 and quitted entirely in by mid of 2011 I guess. It was during end of 2011 when wartune was out when Ginger, Malleus, Anthony and the other guys went over to wartune. I played during a time when it was fashionable to cap at level 80 and add all to atk and 300 staminas or so. 300 stamina was for the new serpents, dragons and cronus.

Somehow I kept wondering if my war rank did reduce when I was away, couldnt win a single duel when I came back to the game, lol. Then I did only invasion. I changed the way I played the game, adding all to energy, so was levelling pretty decently. My main concern is that money isnt enough to buy items to unlock quests. Assuming that one levels about 3 to 4 times a day. In the end it was pretty much dumping on that 20/35 quest after every quest gets to level 4 and waiting for demi quests to unlock.

Favour Point farming doesnt seem too popular these days, dont see too many dragons and serpents around, and cronus last lol 3 mins, when I am back from coffee, cronus is already dead.

Game feels pretty hard with runes, and all. Trying to get the vargulis rare drops to boost my ancient equipments by joining slow kill groups. ( Yeah joined a few public group was shocked when a few guys dropped 400m+ on vargulis within an hour and killed it. Most of them has strange symbols.) Prefer slow farming due to levelling speed to dump stamina on it. I am thinking of getting my IA set after I got the stuffs and also join some kessaran slow kills. Poseidons in public mode are super mode, dying within a day.

Romelis
12-25-2015, 09:14 AM
take in to account you have a divine power penality if you dont meet the requirements. also if you dont go over break point that measn significant dmgd reduction, so check if you are above kessarans break point and have enouugh DP, else its just like having 50Į dmg reduction every hit

baoyutaohuagong
12-25-2015, 12:32 PM
I do 800k dmg per 200 stamina on kessaran, so on average I need about 2k stamina on Kessaran. My levelling rate is about 2 to 3 levels a day depending on how much monsters gives. My target is to get stamina to about 700 (currently at 590 stamina) first then energy to 2k then I can do energy refills while pumping up stamina and energy.

Romelis
12-25-2015, 02:16 PM
ouch you are so under break point thats gotta hurt. when i was hunting kessies i did ~500k with 50 stam

baoyutaohuagong
12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
wow , i hope to do more when i finish farming my stuffs, btw saw a few guys doing 30m no crit on kessaran and some guys doing 50+ m on vargulis recently, what are their atk/def like or are their generals 8 stars?

Romelis
12-26-2015, 04:17 PM
they probably do that with orck king (5x) with 1000stam hit. their alliance is higher lvl probably, and they have monster hunting general in ally, and their attack might be 3-8k