PDA

View Full Version : Divine Zeus Helm Legendary Event

Padaxan
12-15-2015, 11:57 PM
https://castleagegame1-a.akamaihd.net/graphics/divine_zeushelm_ad.jpg

A new event is launching. Divine Zeus Helm is now available in the legendary alchemy list.
We will be hosting a series of mini events to upgrade most of the legendary items to a competitive state.

Earn the Zeus Helm Catalyst by defeating Corvintheus. Enjoy a 30% damage boost against Aurora, Ambrosia, Corvintheus and Malekus until December 22nd.

Dokkōdō
12-16-2015, 12:27 AM
Hello Padaxan, I sent you a pm. Could you please check your inbox? Thank you.

thexbob
12-16-2015, 03:18 AM
Thanks Paddy! I'll take discussion to GD, but this series of Mini events is a great idea - major Props for to the devs for looking at these items and for injecting some excitement into the game with events to introduce them.

dimadoniou
12-16-2015, 04:19 AM
Nice I like those events :-)
I got one question though.
The new helm increases the heal ability only for the "Heal" skill?
Heal from win and heal from "Mass Heal" are not affected at all? If yes maybe then it should be +45 Health Rune.

Dokkōdō
12-16-2015, 05:06 AM
I agree that may be this should increase to heal rune or make it +45 for all cleric healing abilities, i.e. heal, mass heal, splash heal, etc. The helm need to justify for the 12K GCs cost.

Also, since you add the Catalyst to the legendary lineup for Corvi, which make it harder to get the original legendary item, will there will be double legendary drop as well?

marco
12-16-2015, 06:28 AM
if the axe was + 25 to WW, don't you think that +45 splash heal would be unbalanced?

REDEMPT1ON
12-16-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm a long ways away from owning a Divine Zeus Helm or any of those legendary items that require a ton of stamina and drops to make.

dimadoniou
12-16-2015, 03:03 PM
if the axe was + 25 to WW, don't you think that +45 splash heal would be unbalanced?

And why there should be balance between items? That's absurd. There should be balance between classes though.

marco
12-17-2015, 03:33 PM
i heard many complaining about warrior being overpowered.
but a strong cleric can revive a whole gate with good splash heal.

i can kill 3 at the same time...thats true. but a cleric can revive 24 at the same time.
no warrior ever complained about it, tho.

ElMaster
12-17-2015, 09:15 PM
Mages loves clerics :)
They are too confidents :)

zserg
12-17-2015, 09:38 PM

i can kill 3 at the same time...thats true. but a cleric can revive 24 at the same time.

No warrior ever complained? How do you think you guys got whirlwind, or confidence. Or shout. :p

dimadoniou
12-19-2015, 07:58 AM

You are talking about clerics with over 1k health rune.
That 45 extra health rune would be 4,5% increase. But in splash heal that bonus would be what? 5 extra health?
Yeah I can see how overpowered this item would be and how overpowered cleric would be.. End game players would start playing cleric again (the majority).

marco
12-19-2015, 08:44 AM
we have in our guild 2-3 good clerics (lvl 800) that splash for 45-50 heal... each one can revive a gate alone with 4-5 toks.
i need 20-30 toks to kill a gate by myself

i intended that IF this would increase +45 splash heal a good cleric can reach about 100 splash... 2-3 hits to revive a gate. that would be overpowered compared to the efforts a warrior spend to kill it. no problem if instead it was +45 direct or mass heal
unless they will release something similar for mage splash damage, to balance

zserg
12-19-2015, 10:10 AM
It's definitely not +45 to splash. Devs aren't crazy. Most likely +45 to direct heal.

k8o
12-19-2015, 09:28 PM
let's talk about the drop rate of the zeus helm catalyst... whose got the 8/8 required to make one Divine Helm of Zeus?? how many corvi did you have to do? can you report your catalyst drop numbers so we can see if there is any target range, given there are only 3 days remaining in the event? so far it seems there is no range whatsoever. :P

dimadoniou
12-20-2015, 12:30 AM
we have in our guild 2-3 good clerics (lvl 800) that splash for 45-50 heal... each one can revive a gate alone with 4-5 toks.
i need 20-30 toks to kill a gate by myself

i intended that IF this would increase +45 splash heal a good cleric can reach about 100 splash... 2-3 hits to revive a gate. that would be overpowered compared to the efforts a warrior spend to kill it. no problem if instead it was +45 direct or mass heal
unless they will release something similar for mage splash damage, to balance
You are making false assumptions and you still didn't answer to how OP 4,5% increase in health rune would be.
And please don't cry about an item that is meant for clerics which by design is crap and will never be used. Wait your turn for the mage items to cry about.

marco
12-20-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm s warrior
Nobody talked about +4,5% Health rune , or 1k Health rune.
Read Better.

dimadoniou
12-20-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm s warrior
Nobody talked about +4,5% Health rune , or 1k Health rune.
Read Better.

Do the math.. In order to get a whole gate up, a cleric will have to have 1k health rune. Plus in order to be able to do it he will have to have huge att/deff and none to cleanse him from debuffs.
Lower level clerics (more like any class in general) will benefit more, but as they grow this effect will be less and less important.

zserg
12-20-2015, 11:01 AM
Splash heal, as far as I know, is currently capped at 90 per token. (a bit more in church).

That's 2250 HP to a full gate of 25.

I have seen many warriors do alot more in damage than that. Even me, with my crappy dmg rune can do 1500+ dmg per token.

Warriors are ok.

Phalarus
12-20-2015, 02:35 PM
A perfect warrior can bring that gate back down in 8 tokens with whirlwinds. 9 to kill off the cleric.

retribution@gmail
01-23-2016, 01:07 AM
So I am understanding that only Corvintheus drops the catalyst, not the other three monsters. As I finished corv (or thought I did) i have been hitting a lot of the other monsters without any luck, then I;m told its only Corvintheus...

Novex
01-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Question, is the Zeus Helm still available as Divine??

Duke Alaerion Stormcrow
01-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Question, is the Zeus Helm still available as Divine??

The Divine Helm of Zeus is still available on the Legendary Alchemy page..... or are you asking if the Helm of Zeus has Divine Power?

Duke Alaerion Stormcrow
01-24-2016, 08:34 PM
It's definitely not +45 to splash. Devs aren't crazy. Most likely +45 to direct heal.

Yes its definitely not +45 to splash... It states... " +45 To Heal Power". Particularly pertaining to the Class Power: Heal, one would think. However does anyone know if this Effects Mass Heal, Cleanse, or even Resurrect? I highly doubt it but curious. I can say that the chances of this adding +45 to splash heal is absolute zero... I heal +46 per hit to my gate... this is achieved through Generals and General Alliance and My General Alliance in this regard needs much work... I.E. I would be able to splash more if I worked more on those generals.

BTW drops are reset by drop rate EVERY monster... I have had an easy time with the catalysts for the Divine helm... however I am having a heck of a time with 5 Reckonings for the Helm itself... go figure... its all relative

ftomi76
05-11-2018, 08:39 AM
Could devs fix drop rate here ? I have killed 140+ corvis so far dmag between 60m-100m and still only half way through ? All similar monsters drop legendary gear at least by an order of magnitude higher ?! is this intentional or a bug ?

retribution@gmail
06-14-2018, 02:42 AM
so three years later i got my first zeus helm... When do we get the armor and shield upgrades/?

OneSlip
07-20-2018, 08:43 PM
will agree..this is drop rate is BS....really needs to be addressed