PDA

View Full Version : Is there a cap on Full Potions?

ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ
11-13-2015, 01:51 PM
I've heard that one can buy full potions, in sets of 3 and they are capped at 3.

Whilst I cannot verify the above, my question stems from full potions from iOS daily spin and I'm now at 5 full ePots, but have been unwilling to ever use them until I get to 2K energy.

lock
11-13-2015, 02:36 PM
Not sure about the ios side of things with the ones from free spins but You can only buy them 3 at a time. If you already own 1 then you can't purchase the 3

Phalarus
11-14-2015, 05:39 PM
I've heard that one can buy full potions, in sets of 3 and they are capped at 3.

Whilst I cannot verify the above, my question stems from full potions from iOS daily spin and I'm now at 5 full ePots, but have been unwilling to ever use them until I get to 2K energy.

An interesting thing to note - regular potions are supposed to be capped at 40. So if you accumulate over that number and use one, the whole stack resets to 40. HOWEVER, I have not had this happen to the account I open in web3. Not sure if it's a specific web3 glitch, or if it's a character glitch. But nonetheless, I am trying to burn through those potions now in case something ends up wiping them out.

Hopefully, the full potion cap is NOT 3, or else when you use your first full refill, you will lose at least one of them to bring you to the three total.

Eadwine
11-14-2015, 07:59 PM
In FB the energy potions are capped at 40. However if you have more than 40 you can use them by, for instance, trying a quest when you have insufficient energy then utilizing the potion/refill drop box to bring your inventory below 41. Stamina potions do not have a limit of 40. I've had as many as 86 in my inventory before.

Da Wimsta
11-15-2015, 03:49 AM
I would think that you are safe, but that you will not be able to use them safely above 40.

The limitation you have is that you cannot buy more.

Also don't forget that there are generals that do things like transfer stamina to energy, so you don't have to wait as long.

Cheers.

Elvis Presley
11-15-2015, 06:11 AM
I've had as many as 5 full ene pots before, but I never noticed any message about a cap on full potions when I burned one. So, I don't THINK there's a cap, but this is not 100% confirmed information.

ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ
11-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Thank you everyone. I'll post when I do end up using the full ePot. and let you know.

Correct- that normal ePots are capped at 40 and that stamina pots are not capped.

@Phalarus- if one were to have over 40ePots, there's a post in this forum which let's you know how to use them without losing the extras. I recall there being 3 ways to do so. But never had the need to try it.

Phalarus
11-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Thank you everyone. I'll post when I do end up using the full ePot. and let you know.

Correct- that normal ePots are capped at 40 and that stamina pots are not capped.

@Phalarus- if one were to have over 40ePots, there's a post in this forum which let's you know how to use them without losing the extras. I recall there being 3 ways to do so. But never had the need to try it.

hm, I guess I've never exceeded 40 energy potions. I'm slowly working through the stamina potions now but good to hear that having 40+ is the way it should be.

I always assumed they worked on the same limit, sorry :)