PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T FIGHT Colossus of Terra

castleagejunky
11-11-2009, 12:11 PM
I completed the quest, received the orb, and when I go to alchemy and click on the summon button, I'm still told that I don't have the proper orb. I've done the quest 3 times, and gotten the orb 3 times, and still no unlocking of the fight. I've wasted a full day's stamina on this crap! :mad:

Caitir Eavan
11-11-2009, 06:04 PM
You sure you did the right quest? And not the one in the land of fire accidentally... which summons the orc king? Or other way round, did you accidentally try to summon the orc king?

castleagejunky
11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
i think i summoned the right monster...the icons matched what was on the alchemy page!

tcguitar
12-19-2009, 10:51 PM
I completed the quest, received the orb, and when I go to alchemy and click on the summon button, I'm still told that I don't have the proper orb. I've done the quest 3 times, and gotten the orb 3 times, and still no unlocking of the fight. I've wasted a full day's stamina on this crap!

I'm having the same problem, I completed the quest twice in fact, the collossus orb shows up in the alchemy page, it's lit up, not darkened, I click on the "combine",.... nothing. It's not listed in the Monster page either, just the other quests I've completed, Gilgamesh, the Emerald Serphant, Hydra, etc. No Collossus and I'm undoubtably click on the Collossus orb, no mistake, I've already tried it several time, it seems to cycle through something, the blue ball swirls around and the page refreshes but there's nothing on the monster page, no collossus. "sigh"...... I hate this, you spend your time trying to get this thing done then it doesn't work, LAME!!!!!

tcguitar
12-20-2009, 06:42 AM
I think I may have figured out the problem. When I looked at the top of the page it said "you can't summon Collossus until you have completed Gilgamesh the Orc king battle and the time has run out.
So even though Gilgamesh may be dead you're still going to have to wait three days before you can take on Collossus. I'll know in another day, I tried to fight Collosus the day after I killed Gilgamesh since I'd already completed both of the boss quests. I'll know for sure in a couple days.
Hopefully that's it.

taylorchase
12-20-2009, 01:33 PM
I think I may have figured out the problem. When I looked at the top of the page it said "you can't summon Collossus until you have completed Gilgamesh the Orc king battle and the time has run out.
So even though Gilgamesh may be dead you're still going to have to wait three days before you can take on Collossus. I'll know in another day, I tried to fight Collosus the day after I killed Gilgamesh since I'd already completed both of the boss quests. I'll know for sure in a couple days.
Hopefully that's it.

This is likely the reason. Wait for your boss-timer cool down to end before you summon the stone giant.

tcguitar
12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes, I was correct, after 3 days from the Gilgamesh boss fight I was able to start the Collossus quest. :D
Go team!!!