PDA

View Full Version : Monster Slaying Limited Event!

Padaxan
10-29-2013, 12:05 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/fireproof85/monster_ad_zps9563535a.gif

Starting today until November 12th at Noon PST, all players receive +30% damage on select monsters! Monsters not included in this promotion include:

- Karn, The Minotaur
- Kull: Orc Captain
- The Colossus of Terra
- Gildamesh, The Orc King
- The Emerald Dragon
- The Gold Dragon
- The Frost Dragon
- The Ancient Red Dragon

The bonus also applies to Tower and Conquest monsters.
Starting Hunting Today! Enjoy.

Idontknow2
10-29-2013, 01:55 AM
Is that Cerebus I see in the background of the banner ad?

Idontknow2
10-29-2013, 02:21 AM
no healing bonus as well?

Major
10-29-2013, 02:34 AM
Starting today until November 12th at Noon PST, all players receive +30% damage on select monsters! Monsters not included in this promotion include:

Thats great I can't fight any monsters till the weekend, (due to sporting commitments all this week).

Thanks for the advance notice. Sarcasm well intended.

Unique1267
10-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Thats great I can't fight any monsters till the weekend, (due to sporting commitments all this week).

Hardly ever receive advance notice ... however at least it goes until 2 weeks from now, so you should still have well over a week to fight monsters (11 days if you include being able to start this weekend).

It would have been nicer to include list of 2nd Gen monsters that are available for this event.

Apparently Jahanna that I am currently doing is included at least.
So going from your list not included .. does this mean Sylvanas up to Jahanna at least (Sylvanas, Meph., Keira, Lotus Ravenmore, Skaar, Azriel, Alpha Meph., Lions Rebellion, Corvintheus and Jahanna + ?? above)

and oh pure speculation, maybe Cronus Hydra to ?? for Epic World monsters.

Death of Rats
10-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Hardly ever receive advance notice ... however at least it goes until 2 weeks from now, so you should still have well over a week to fight monsters (11 days if you include being able to start this weekend).

It would have been nicer to include list of 2nd Gen monsters that are available for this event.

Apparently Jahanna that I am currently doing is included at least.
So going from your list not included .. does this mean Sylvanas up to Jahanna at least (Sylvanas, Meph., Keira, Lotus Ravenmore, Skaar, Azriel, Alpha Meph., Lions Rebellion, Corvintheus and Jahanna + ?? above)

and oh pure speculation, maybe Cronus Hydra to ?? for Epic World monsters.
Only 8 of the early and easy monsters (up to Red Dragon) have been excluded. There's more info in the sticky threads in General Discussion.
http://www.castleageforums.com/cforum/showthread.php?t=72419

This one was supposed to be locked. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ErinJacobs
11-08-2013, 06:43 AM
honestly, I dont like this game, very bad

Iswald
11-10-2013, 04:56 AM

So... what you are saying is that if you had known ahead, fighting CA monsters would've been a higher priority than your sporting commitments?