PDA

View Full Version : Stripes during guild battle

Sisu
10-10-2013, 02:35 PM
During a guild battle I noticed stripes next to players names. Not in guild rank stripes, but stripes that only show during guild battles. What are they for and what do they do?

sturick
10-10-2013, 02:39 PM
They are indicators of how many battle points you get when you attack and win against them.

One stripe=160
Two stripes=200
Three stripes=240

Sisu
10-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh wow ! I like that. Thank you!

Lighton_Of_Kirton
10-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Further... 3 green stripes mean 240 point win, the target is assumed to be at a higher level than you. 2 orange stripes mean 200 point win, the target is assumed to be at a similar level to yourself and you have a better chance of winning (but this isn't always the case). 1 red stripe means 160 (from memory) point win, the target us assumed to be at a lower level than yourself and probably easily beaten.

I've found that if you have a good BSI you can often try for a 240 pointer (3 stripes) and win, keep going up in levels with your opponents until you find the general cut-off level they are at where you can no longer win. I am able to go up about 200 levels higher than my own atm and get 240's but if I go higher than 200 I mostly lose. A 2 stripe orange does not necessarily mean an guaranteed win, I often lose against opponents who are orange which means they have a better BSI than myself. You can often win against one, but it is never automatic. I have never yet lost against a 1 stripe red via the system.

When going for a 3 stripe green 240 pointer, one thing which can help is to look for someone closer to your own level who has lower health than you would expect for that level, this often means they are monster hunters and have soaked all their skill points into stamina so their attack and defense is weak and you are able to win against them. For instance anyone over level 200 who has less than 2,000 health is probably a good indication that their BSI is weak.