PDA

View Full Version : Moving to a new Guild? Iron/Wood/GC?

carmara
09-26-2012, 07:28 PM
What happen if you move from guild to another? will the wood, Iron and Guidl coins follow you to the new guild?

Death of Rats
09-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Yes. You will get to keep your resources: wood, iron, coins.

You will lose points though as those are assigned to the guild you earned them with. Fortunately points have no value other than bragging rights.

carmara
09-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks... appreciated

DemonSlayer
09-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Yes. You will get to keep your resources: wood, iron, coins.

You will lose points though as those are assigned to the guild you earned them with. Fortunately points have no value other than bragging rights.

Is it confirmed that you lose your personal conquest rank points? I know that I lost mine when I switched guilds shortly after the implementation of conquest GBs, but that was back when the maximum personal conquest rank was rank 3. Unfortunately, if you lose your conquest rank now, you will lose your increased maximum tokens and decreased token regen time. Since it has taken months of daily battle to reach rank 15 (when you get 12 max tokens), it would be more than a little inconvenient to lose your points.

Death of Rats
09-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Is it confirmed that you lose your personal conquest rank points? I know that I lost mine when I switched guilds shortly after the implementation of conquest GBs, but that was back when the maximum personal conquest rank was rank 3. Unfortunately, if you lose your conquest rank now, you will lose your increased maximum tokens and decreased token regen time. Since it has taken months of daily battle to reach rank 15 (when you get 12 max tokens), it would be more than a little inconvenient to lose your points.
I don't know about Conquest Points. I actually referring to Battle and Monster Points. Since Conquest is separate from guild, I don't see why they would be reset.