PDA

View Full Version : What to go for next?

AlphaAce
07-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi everyone! Finally, i got Heart of Wood, Force of Nature and Lava Inferno. So what monster should i hunt for next??? Should i get more divine items, or should i go for other items??? I don't really know what do those fire piercing and water defense are actually... been farming for Heart of Wood and Force of Nature for a long time... So what would you guys recommend me to do next? I have a divine power of 295 with Heart of Wood, Force of Nature, Axxon, one of the demi armor and Lava Inferno... Any suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :cool:

VersionsOfViolence
07-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Poseiden & Fenix have good stuffs.

zserg
07-02-2012, 07:28 AM
go for vermillion :v

VersionsOfViolence
07-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Me no likey vermillion. :(

Altho I do finally haz shuez.

Wollknäuel
07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Ambrosia for the helmet and Azeron for the armor are also decent options. As soon as you get one of them, you shouldn't have to worry about divine power for a long time.

zserg
07-02-2012, 09:00 AM
yeah but vermillion gloves are wicked looking :3

Lord Dufduf
07-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Well how about the BSI helmet??? Go for Alpha Kraken !!!!!!.......Or not lol.

No seriously you should go for Aegis of Kings. Fight Agamemnon. You need magic shield. You have a weapon amult and magic.
http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Items

Shield would be good. 8 mil, 10 mil, 13 mil seem to be sweet spots. https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Aro5WgWKHR6JdDhPcnBydUoxSFZnR3ZERmNsQTVQY 3c&hl=en&output=html

If you can't find ones to join on forum help try Needclickers. http://www.needclickers.com/

Open up links on clickers. I find lots of stuff on need clickers as well as getting ALL siege launched.

AlphaAce
07-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Hmmm.... guess i'll go for Azeron... Currently doing the cave quest and farming for molten core... but that will takes a long time... i would like to go for Agamemnon, but i'm still at the bottom of T1, and i don't really have a lot of people in my army looking for Agamemnon, so i guess Agamemnon and Warrior Unbound will be a no go for me...

mcderpferp
07-02-2012, 02:28 PM
You can fight agammemnon through his monster help thread, I'm only lvl 117 and I have fought aggy

Haleya
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
You can fight agammemnon through his monster help thread, I'm only lvl 117 and I have fought aggy

But if you want to create the shield you'll need his soul which only drops when you summon him (like Keira).

CaChac
07-02-2012, 02:55 PM
If you're at the bottom of T1, I don't think it's worth tagging 2 dozens of platinum then 3 dozens of vanguard monsters (unless you want a busy battle feed :p ) just to get the summoner drop of Aggy.

Also, remember that Azeron requires multiple kinds of alchemy drops, so it's harder to get the divine than with a monster using a single kind of alchemy drops.

Since you have lava inferno, maybe you're not too far from the other giant divine stuff, Shield or armor (they don't have a lot of DP, but just enough to pierce all existing monsters in your case).

Your DP is quite close to the maximum currently needed, so you might want to try Fenix or Urmek for a change.
(Kessaran drop is a 40DP increase on HoTW, and Poseidon a 40 DP increase on Lava Inferno)

AlphaAce
07-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks for all of you guys' suggestions!!! I guess i'll try Fenix or Urmek and see how it goes...

Jiadelme
07-02-2012, 04:34 PM
AlphaAce I hope you don't mind me using this thread to ask the same question for me :D otherwise I will go start my own thread.

Currently lvl301 with a grand total of 40Divine Power, 666Energy, 571Sta, 851Atk and lousy Defense. I have finished all the Monster Achievement for the extra SP, currently lacking only those 5-kills for 5FP ones and the 'Head Only' achievement for the newer monsters.

What should I kill now? Jahanna or Poseidon or something else? Thanks!

AlphaAce
07-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Of course i won't mind! I think you can go for jahanna first, the easier monster with divine power and one of the first divine items you should go for... for me, i go for HotW first, because i left only 3RL at that time, while i still needed 10LF at that time...

zserg
07-03-2012, 03:02 PM
If you had better attack and def, i'd say poseidon...but jahanna will probably be less frustrating for you.

Jiadelme
07-04-2012, 05:19 AM
If you had better attack and def, i'd say poseidon...but jahanna will probably be less frustrating for you.

Looks like Jahanna is the one to go then, thanks! Through I thought 850ATK is enough for Poseidon? (I once thought I want to PvP so I dumped quite some points into ATK)

Also, I will be aiming to pump my Stamina to 1000 to the refill cap, is there any point putting more *cough* points into Stamina once I reach that?

CaChac
07-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Looks like Jahanna is the one to go then, thanks! Through I thought 850ATK is enough for Poseidon? (I once thought I want to PvP so I dumped quite some points into ATK)
It's enough to do more than minimal damage, but your defense will only allow to heal 10k /20 energy, so it will be costly. You can use stamina multiplying generals to counter that energy cost per damage (Maalvus, Barbarus, Orc King) but they don't have piercing so your damage will be reduced further.

Also, I will be aiming to pump my Stamina to 1000 to the refill cap, is there any point putting more *cough* points into Stamina once I reach that?
Yes, if you don't want your average daily stamina to drop. Energy and stamina contribute to your levelling speed. And if you want to do gold medals without using too many FPs (store stamina, then level up and use more).

Wollknäuel
07-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Energy and stamina contribute to your levelling speed. And if you want to do gold medals without using too many FPs (store stamina, then level up and use more).

For medals without FPs 1300 to 1400 stamina are roughly the way to go. I did Poseidon with 1328 max stamina and struggled somewhat (no crits for 50 stamina hits), but got it done. EDIT: My attack was around 1650, so you might need a bit more stamina to compensate significantly less attack.

The necessary stamina amount might also increase with new monsters, but in the past it didn't raise much, from ~15m at Azriel to ~19.5m at Poseidon.

CaChac
07-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks Wollknäuel, good to know.
Looks like I'll have to spend FP to get my gold medals, or wait for 1500 more SP ;)

Jaset100
07-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I got the helm of arcane energy after 19 Ambrosia kills. Not sure if I was lucky or not.

Azeron has been a royal pain. I have killed Azeron 36 times now and I only have 14 insignia. I think I have had horrible RNG on the loot though. Regardless, it has been a huge time sync and very frustrating. I do however have a stock pile of boots (27 now). I just wish they were worth a hoot.

On a separate note I do not buy or us FP on refills, so I have been plugging away now for about 6 months now on Azeron.

GL whichever route you choose.
Jase

CaChac
07-04-2012, 08:35 PM
I got the helm of arcane energy after 19 Ambrosia kills. Not sure if I was lucky or not.

15 jahannas, 16 Auroras and 22 Ambrosias for me.
Always getting 2 epics for the last 2.

Ineluki
07-04-2012, 11:37 PM
I gave up on Vermilion. Very minor upgrade and takes a ton of kills to get the alchemy. I'll either wait for an easier to make gauntlet or wait til I have the alchemy for all 4 of the new monsters done before I go for Vermilion.

Bristolen
07-05-2012, 02:51 AM
I gave up on Vermilion. Very minor upgrade and takes a ton of kills to get the alchemy. I'll either wait for an easier to make gauntlet or wait til I have the alchemy for all 4 of the new monsters done before I go for Vermilion.

i was a vermy fan because he didnt require piercing, and didnt need 18 mil damage for 2 epics. :D

dyoleh
07-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Since you have the divine weapons you might as well hunt that Aegis you get from the Agammemnon loots. One of the strongest shields out there, not to mention it has the divine blessing as well.

I too do not like vermillion . So i turned my back and hunted Thanatos of F&I for my booties.

AlphaAce
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
The prob about Agammemnon is that it needs summoner loots...

Ineluki
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM
The prob about Agammemnon is that it needs summoner loots...

The other problem is you need to climb the tower first. I'm skipping both towers entirely. Fenix's shield is better anyway. If they release a monster that requires a ton of DP I'll just make the giant shield for the DP. For now the 345 DP I have is plenty.

Bristolen
07-06-2012, 03:38 AM
im going for my third AOK right now. summoning aggy this coming week for the soul, and need 12 more runes to create it. need 12 more alchemy bits to create a fenix shield. for me, monster availability heavily factors into what i hunt. its easier for me to find good aggies than good fenixes. i also like aggies for the most part. theyve been nice to me. and i suppose getting 3 AOKs, really makes it worth the trek up the tower ;)

ill probably get multiples of the fenix shields too. fenixes dont seem to be too bad so far, but good ones just arent available enough for me yet :(. since i seem to rarely be able to find new monsters when i need them of a specific kind...i am gaining a very interesting stash of loot. ive got 5 poseidon fins, 7 living death flasks from kessy, and 8 fenix bits...so i suppose ill either never finish these alchemies or finish them up all around the same time ;)

SecondUnborn
07-06-2012, 11:12 AM
ill probably get multiples of the fenix shields too. fenixes dont seem to be too bad so far, but good ones just arent available enough for me yet :(. since i seem to rarely be able to find new monsters when i need them of a specific kind...i am gaining a very interesting stash of loot. ive got 5 poseidon fins, 7 living death flasks from kessy, and 8 fenix bits...

Come on, it's not that hard to find good Poseidons :)

Bristolen
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Come on, it's not that hard to find good Poseidons :)

im picky and paranoid about monster failures. :cool:

SecondUnborn
07-06-2012, 06:47 PM
im picky and paranoid about monster failures. :cool:

That's why I said good! :D