PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hero Images

Brother Phil
04-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Certain hero's images are not showing up on my phone. Kataan, Dragan, and Elizabeth... Not showing in left hand corner when equipped or on the Hero page.

I have shut down app and restarted and still no luck. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

VersionsOfViolence
04-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I see Elizabeth and Kataan, but no Sierra Silverlight or Azreal.

MarineTank
04-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Certain hero's images are not showing up on my phone. Kataan, Dragan, and Elizabeth... Not showing in left hand corner when equipped or on the Hero page.

I have shut down app and restarted and still no luck. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Hello to all, Can you guys take a screenshot of image problem and post it here? I'll have the developers take a look.

VersionsOfViolence
04-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Screenshot from phone... um... I dunno how?

A.Castus
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
While holding the home button down, press the on/off button at the top right of the iPhone or iPod touch. Just use a single click on the button; let it go right away.
When you take your finger off the on/off button, the screen will flash white and there will be a sound like a camera shutter. This means you've successfully taken your iPod or iPhone screen capture.
To view your new iPhone screenshot, go into the built-in Photos app and then tap on Camera Roll. In the Camera Roll, the most recent photo will be the screenshot you just took.

Spellfire
04-27-2012, 12:52 PM

Just :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

VersionsOfViolence
04-27-2012, 05:12 PM
While holding the home button down, press the on/off button at the top right of the iPhone or iPod touch. Just use a single click on the button; let it go right away.
When you take your finger off the on/off button, the screen will flash white and there will be a sound like a camera shutter. This means you've successfully taken your iPod or iPhone screen capture.
To view your new iPhone screenshot, go into the built-in Photos app and then tap on Camera Roll. In the Camera Roll, the most recent photo will be the screenshot you just took.

Hmmm... I'll have to figure out photobucket mobile I guess...

And don't be so shocked spellfire, I thought these things were strictly for nudie pics & sexting. How was I sposedta know there was legitimate stuff?

andyeh
07-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi - I've got the same problem with Hero icons not loading on my iOS.

Tried everything from restarting to reloading and even running it from WiFi or just cellular service.

I've attached screen shots as requested.

This has been a problem for 2 weeks at least!

Hogothorpe
07-05-2012, 09:31 PM
That will happen from time to time. Should be the least of your concerns.

Niaboc
07-06-2012, 05:26 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/35ku0pu.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/21decf9.png

KKinsky
07-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Here are a couple more screenshots.

This only seems to be affecting the account created on Facebook when viewed on one of my iOS devices. For example, Darius will appear correctly on my iPhone, but not my iPad (3rd Gen), whereas Deianira will appear correctly on my iPad, but not on my iPhone.

Thanks

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/kkinsky/CAScreen1.png

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/kkinsky/CAScreen2.png

andyeh
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
I am missing more and more icons... is there any fix or reset?

Gandalf the white
07-16-2012, 01:10 PM
I have lost darius and Deianira also. I lost the invite button from my army page. Stunk that I can't invite people.... Maybe it will come back.

bluesky
07-17-2012, 02:17 PM
This happened to me a few times. What i did was reinstall the game. And the image is back.

Sahila
07-18-2012, 07:31 AM
It has nothing to do with fb. I never been there no acc there and still missing pictures of generals. No restart helping

FreddoTheFrog
07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
I've got the same problem with Solara.... missing from the window on top left corner, as well as the 'General Fast Equip' pop-up window. Oddly enough, she's there wher I go to the main Heroes window. Thank you!

wanderingstar13
07-19-2012, 08:39 PM
This is such a familiar thing that I think it's time to decide if it is as important as the rest of the gameplay. There are so many instances of art; old art and new art; temp art; etc. Versioning is tough when you change platforms. I kinda think it keeps things interesting.