PDA

View Full Version : Unable to equip gear

Dovahkiin
04-19-2012, 05:00 AM
This is happening to a few of my guild members after checking to see if everyone is nicely geared for pvp and guild battles.

I saw some with dark boxes on. No items in it. Completely naked.
They're really high levels so its impossible for them to not find an item.

I asked if they're facebook user and needed to manual equip but nope, all are mobiles.
I also asked to look themselves and they saw they're not equipped either.
They have higher attack than me but I do a lot more damage than them when I compared during guild monster battles.
Definitely without a doubt no equipments lol

Is there a fix or any solutions?
Thank you

VersionsOfViolence
04-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Higher attack doesn't necessarily equate to higher damage. They may using smaller stamina buttons, or not concentrating on only the one monster.

By default, the game uses your best gear during battle and monsters; either best offensive gear for attacking or best defensive gear for healing/fortifying on monsters, or when another player attacks you.

The only time you should ever need to manually equip any item is after you've forged something with some of the new elemental gems, or possibly when you purchase a class-specific item from the guild's shop. Either way, neither of these are available yet to mobile users.

Dovahkiin
04-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Higher attack doesn't necessarily equate to higher damage. They may using smaller stamina buttons, or not concentrating on only the one monster.

By default, the game uses your best gear during battle and monsters; either best offensive gear for attacking or best defensive gear for healing/fortifying on monsters, or when another player attacks you.

The only time you should ever need to manually equip any item is after you've forged something with some of the new elemental gems, or possibly when you purchase a class-specific item from the guild's shop. Either way, neither of these are available yet to mobile users.

Oh so thats how the game mechanics worked. This whole time I was thinking it automatically equips the gear it thinks is the best and it stays that until replaced. So it changes during offensive and defensive times?

Do you think that even when some of my guildies have blank equipments, its actually still there but just a visual glitch?

VersionsOfViolence
04-19-2012, 05:34 AM
It really should be, but I can't be 100% certain.

Some of my generals don't show the gear that I know they have, but my Zurran still does 20 splash, so I know he's working fine.

On the FB version, you need to reassign your War Council when you get new gear, but for PvP/GBs, it's automatic. And we don't have War either. :p

flcowboy7
04-21-2012, 08:43 PM

Which, correct me, if I'm wrong, but those options are not available in the iOS app, right? Just making sure I'm learning everything correctly. Forging is only available from the Facebook version of the game, right?