PDA

View Full Version : Missing Stamina

shono
04-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Every once in a while while using my stam the timer will count to zero I will see a 1/200 in the stam area, but when i go to use that one stam lets say for a battle it tells me the this action requires one stam. And then low and behold the stam point isn't there. After a minute or so it comes back, but i was just wondering if this is a know glitch.

Thanks, Shane

ps. Lotus sucks he is the first monster i've attempted that i couldn't kill and I wasted almost 2 days worth of stam 400+ and got nothing. "sad my life"

flcowboy7
04-21-2012, 08:48 PM
This happens CONSTANTLY. It's like the game takes a point away, then adds a point at random. It's becoming increasingly frustrating. Especially when I'm about to hit a monster with a 50 stam attack. I sit and wait until the counter reaches zero, turning my available stam from 49 to 50. I attack. Suddenly my stam goes back to 49. I wait. Grrrr! *Raises hand on this issue*

WitherFang
04-22-2012, 05:39 AM
Same here idk what to do sometimes it will not give back any and just take it away im not sure how to work around this cause there is always away to get around a glitch

chieflookout
05-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Also, if you try to use it while the 1 is visible, it gives you the "Noe more stamina, use a refill," message, and goes to zero.

tamahome
06-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Yes, this happens to me every single time I log into CA - I see my stamina counter drop 1. Sometimes it'll give it back to me if I wait awhile, but usually not. And 99% of the time, when I wait the 5 min for another point, and I go to attack a monster or battle, it disappears immediately.

I think this is a major glitch that drives me absolutely bonkers. I was hoping there was a fix or something... but it doesn't appear there are any replies to this issue.:

Soralicious
06-27-2012, 06:06 AM
It's happened to me as well. And sometimes when it says 49, I choose to attack with 50 and it works... Why? This never happens with energy, only stamina.

joyce_ca
07-01-2012, 06:14 PM
just like this 19 points stamina..need 1 more, humm 3 more mins wait..wait..wait.. 0:09 0:06 0:001 yeppp!!!!! Power Attack!!! Bam!!! "No more stamina, use a refill" WHAT!!!
Wait 5 more mins...tick tok tick tok yep!!!!! Power Attack!!!! Bam!!! OMG "No more stamina, use a refill"
Where the hack of my 2 points stamina with my waiting time....
Dev...please take look at it "it seem only with stamina not energy"

Niaboc
07-02-2012, 11:35 AM
How many times will this get posted. They obviously know about it and either don't care or can't fix it or not a priority.