PDA

View Full Version : Broken private messaging - New Update

Kakdaddy
04-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Love the new tab in chat for private messages, but now you can't send any messages to anyone unless you have something from then in your news feed. Hitting "private message" in world or guild chat does absolutely nothing and is obviously very frustrating when you are trying to ask a friend for something or just send a message.

mauinho
04-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Iagree the new system is very glitched cant delete conversations, I dont receive no notifications of new pvt msg and the settings are turned on, and sometimes some replies just go missing not to speak about the new connection time out that cuts you off to the main screen half way while your writing a msg.

ToshZZ
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
i have also noticed that from world chat when you click on somone, you cannot private message them, you need to post to wall then back out, then private message them, which seriously hurts recruiting from a personnal stand point, i would not have updated if i had know it was causing this many problems.

Also off-topic where can i find monster codes, a write up about guild achievements and why cant i start a new topic??? Arrgghh