PDA

View Full Version : where are the Demi Quests ???

werlock
04-10-2012, 07:42 AM
i have done every tabs to find Demi quest and i didn't find it. Any help ?

robtrygar
04-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Asked and answerd in previius post

But it isnt available on iphone app there are limits right now hopefully soon they will incorparate all the missing stuff on facebook or they just might keep it seperate

WitherFang
04-22-2012, 06:04 AM
ohh im crossing my fingers i want all the attributes FB users get it makes me envy them lol but im still crossing my fingers, only cause i want to get atlantis and summon kraken lol.

Fierce Rabbit
05-16-2012, 12:17 AM
i have done every tabs to find Demi quest and i didn't find it. Any help ?

Same here... Despite the many responses like, the forum has already answered this ( somewhere--- with respect to dead leads like Demi-quests ) I'm not ashamed to ask because this app ( that I love and have spent money in ) is so "beta" and what is an issue and how to cope aren't really that easy to find (and I do use the search function )

Ajentis
05-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Same here... Despite the many responses like, the forum has already answered this ( somewhere--- with respect to dead leads like Demi-quests ) I'm not ashamed to ask because this app ( that I love and have spent money in ) is so "beta" and what is an issue and how to cope aren't really that easy to find (and I do use the search function )
It has been answered. A general forum rule is that people check the forums for similar posts to stop spamming.

The answer was that the feature currently doesn't exist on iphone (and yes the developers were wrong to advertise demiquests as an unlocked reward). However they do plan to release features to iphone/ipad.