PDA

View Full Version : Conquest Guide

zserg
04-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Guild Conquest has evolved into a rather massive and complicated part of Castle Age.

First of all, there are 3 distinct areas of interest. First there is your Conquest Keep, then there's Conquest Battle and finally Conquest Duel. Two of these, Conquest Keep and Battle are closely connected, Conquest Duel is more of a "side-quest" devs released and is also the only part of conquest that can be tackled by people not in a guild.

1. Generalities

New resources that Conquest introduced are lumber and iron.
You get these either by attacking people in Conquest Battle or by collecting from the lands your guild owns.
Resources are needed to buy a number of items in the guild war-shop. It is not really recommended spending any of them until reaching 5k of each(for an achievement)
Collecting from conquest lands can only be done once per day. The timer resets at the same time each day. Keep this in mind for when clearing lands of monsters.
Guild officers have the option to salvage a land. This destroys the land and allows you to kill monsters again and reconquer it(each guild only gets 4 fire lands and 2 mist lands to conquer this way). Salvaging will also enable power collect, meaning you can also collect resources from that land for one day after it was salvaged.
The max amount of guild tokens increases as you rank up(11 for rank3, 12 for rank 15+ in conquest, 13 for rank 28+). You regen 1 token per hour and can refill tokens with 10 FP per refill an unlimited amount of times.(you get small reductions in regen timer for tokens as you rank up)
Personal rank is increased by spending tokens in conquest battle or when defending your own lands(heal, ressurect etc)
Guild rank is increased by gaining guild trophies. Each trophy gives guild exp. Max guild rank is 10.

2. Conquest Keep

Conquest keep is like a command center for your guild. When first entering you will see that there are two major Lands(or realms). First one is Land of Fire and second one is Land of Mist. Each of these two realms functions in a slightly different way .
I'd like to note that there are however common features for both Land of Fire and Mist; they each contain a number of lands(yes they're also called lands which is why I'm using the name realm for the main Land) which you can explore. Exploring, summons a number of monsters which you have to defeat in order to attain the land. Having lands means getting resources to buy things in your guild shop.

2.a) Land of Fire

When first entering this realm you will see 4 lands each with a green explore button.
The monsters that you have to kill are summoned immediately after clicking explore button.
The number and type of monsters that you have to defeat depends greatly on the average level of your guild. A guild made mostly of players under level 300 can get monsters like Cronus, Ragnarok or Bahamut. A guild with an average level of 300+ can get monsters like Azriel, Alpha Meph, Jahanna, Aurora, Malekus etc.
Failing a monster does no harm, so smaller guilds can slow-kill one monster at a time.
Once you have defeated all monsters in a land, you can start collecting resources daily from it. Also the land enters a defend/protected cycle. Defenders are not automatically asigned, each member has an option of becoming a defender in one land. A land is much like a gate in your normal guild battle. It can have a maximum of 25 members and the HP of your members is multiplied by 65. The class you are is locked when land is in defend mode and can be changed while in protect mode.
Each person in your guild can only defend one land, be it land of fire or land of mist.
In defend mode your land can be attacked by all other guilds. Your opponents get a total of 1000 tokens with which they can try to "sack" your land. A land is considered sacked if everyone in your gate dies, if you have 1 or more people left after timer has expired or the 1000 tokens have been spent, then you have succesfully defended your land.
A sacked land will receive a stripped land counter. Having strip counters on your land makes them net less resources. After receiving multiple strip counters a land is attacked by an orc invasion. Failing to defend against it gives your land more stripped counters, rendering it useless.
Officers have the option to salvage lands and receive a few resources for them. Salvaging a land means you can conquer it all over again. This is useful if you have a land with stripped counters or simply want to kill more monsters(there is an achievement for killing monsters in conquest).

2.b) Land of Mist

As with Land of Fire the goal here is to completely clear a land of monsters. However there is one major and extremely important difference. Lands here are on limited timers(~288 hours). Once you click explore the timer starts ticking and that is the max amount of time in which you can kill the monsters that are summoned. What monsters you get depends on the average lvl of your guild.
Important: ONCE YOU KILL ALL MONSTERS IN THE LAND THE TIMER DOES NOT RESET YOU WILL HAVE THE LAND FOR HOWEVER TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. IF YOU NEEDED 287 HOURS TO KILL ALL MONSTERS LAND WILL GO POOF 1 HOUR LATER!!
If you want to be able to collect resources from your land of mist, you must kill the final monster with more than 24 hours to spare on the timer( because once you kill the monsters you first have 24 hours in which you can collect loot, after which land enters protected mode for 48 hours and that is when you can collect lumber and iron from it.)
WHEN TIMER ENDS LAND DISAPPEARS. THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP IT. THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN DECIDING TO GET ONE!
A land is much like a gate in your normal guild battle. It can have a maximum of 25 members and the HP of your members is multiplied by 45. The class you are is locked when land is in defend mode and can be changed while in protect mode.
Similarly with lands of fire, you must protect these against attackers, unlike lands of fire, if you fail to defend you lose the land immediately and the guild that killed everyone in your land gets it and can start collecting resources for it.
Land of Mists now has an explore feature inside each land. Use this feature to find and aquire Hero Crystals from the new Demi-god of luck Cassandra. Use Hero Crystals to level up your hero's past level 4. Each land you own increases the chance you will get a crystal by 15%(max 60%). Each lvl 5+ hero adds 1%(max +30%)

2.c) Fortify Land

If you don't have enough members in your guild to defend the lands you own you also have the option to fortify your lands. Think of fortifying as if hiring or building soldiers to help defend your land.
You can only fortify a land when in Protect mode.
The strength of the unit depends on the average strength of your guild-members defenders in that land.
There are 10 levels to fortifying, each lvl gives you one more soldier/mercenary. So far the only unit available is the Footman. He has the equivalent of 100 HP (6500 HP in lands of Fire, 4500 in lands of Mist)
Fortifying costs Energy. Level 1 - 500 Energy Level 2 - 1000 Energy Level 3 - 5000 Energy Level 4 - 1% Progress for 100 Energy Level 5 - 1% Progress for 200 Energy, for the other 5 lvls, energy per 1% increases with 50 per lvl.
There is an achievement for fortifying lands.
All lands lose fortification when they are salvaged, or when they expire(only mist lands expire)

3. Conquest Battle

This is the part of conquest where you can find vulnerable lands of other guilds(lands that are in defend mode). You can spend tokens attacking other lands and receive resources, guild coins and regular game exp for doing so.
To conquer a land, you must kill everyone in a guild. Only 1000 actions are available for doing so.
Conquering(known as sacking) a land of fire helps your guild attain the sacking guild trophy which helps increase your guild rank.
Conquering a land of mist gives you a land of mist from which you can collect resources and grants you access to the demi-god Cassandra.
You attack lands as the guild class you are currently. You can also change your class at will. Some class powers will not be available, like sentinel or confidence for warriors.
The conquer goes to the person to deal the final blow to the last defender of the land. The guild of that person is awarded with the +sacked land achievement or land of mist.

4. Guild achievements.

I'm mentioning these in this guide because they were introduced at the same time as conquest, and because part of these achievements are conquest achievements.
There are 3 types of achievements. Two are individual and one is cooperative with the guild.
Guild Achievements: are attained by using certain class skills(heal, whirlwind evade etc etc) a number of times, they reward you with Skill points. 2000 of each is the max.
Conquest Achievements: are attained by doing certain things in conquest. There are achievements for dealing a certain amount of dmg to conquest monsters, for offensive and defensive victories in conquest battle, for obtaining certain amounts of iron and wood(up to 5000 each) and for fortifying in lands.
Conquest Trophies: are cooperative achievements, they reward guild exp which is needed to increase your guild's rank. Higher guild rank unlocks more items to buy in guild war shop.
This post (http://www.castleageforums.com/cforum/showpost.php?p=2461577&postcount=156) made on forums by The Flirt contains detailed info about requirements for each achievement.

zserg
04-07-2012, 07:48 PM
5. Conquest duels.

Conquest duels is a new pvp ladder which has as rewards skill points, 2 items(helm and glove) which have slots for pierce/resist/elemental forging and earth elemental gems. You do not receive these for free, but must purchase them with guild coins.
You can use both duels and invade to attack your opponents, however you cannot use your own stamina, but must use conquest tokens. These tokens are the same ones as those in Conquest Battle.
You can find conquest duel here: Battle> Conquest duel

FAQ:
1. Can you defend more than one land at a time?
A: No, you cannot, at least not legally. There have been some glitches which allowed people to "multi-defend", but devs have worked hard to fix them.

2. Is there a way to remove "sacked counters" from fire lands?
A: No, it is currently not possible to remove them. You can however salvage(destroy) the land and reconquer it to get a clean/fresh land.

3. How long can I keep my mist land?
A: At most, 288 hours. But the time you need to kill them+24 hours collect time will be wasted from those 288. To check on time left for your mist land, just look at the Expire time for each land, in your conquest keep>land of mist.

4. What is the penalty for failing a monster when conquering lands?
A: There is no penalty, you can take your time killing the monsters. Mist lands however have a limited timer to begin with, so best to clear all the monsters fast, if possible.

5. What are the rewards for lvling my personal conquest rank?
A: Token regen time decreases slightly for each lvl, also the max amount of tokens increases at certain lvls(11 tokens at rank 3, 12 tokens at rank 15, 13 tokens at rank 28). You also get a token refill each time you lvl, much like your stamina and energy are refilled when you level in game.

6. When can I reconquer a new mist land if my old one expires/gets stealed?
A: Right away, there is no waiting time.

7. How many lands can I own?
A: You can conquer 2 mist lands by killing monsters with your guild. You can however steal an unlimited number of lands from other guilds.
You can only own 4 fire lands at any time, as "sacking" a fire land, does not give you a fire lands as it does with mist lands.

8. Why can't I pray to Cassandra if my mist land is in defend mode?
A: We can't know why devs made it like this. If you have another mist land you can reach Cassandra through that, otherwise you'll have to wait for mist land to enter protect mode again.

9. Will everyone in the guild be able to collect iron and wood, and have access to Cassandra, or just those that helped kill/steal land?
A: Everyone can collect resources and pray to Cassandra once per day, regardless of their contribution.

10. If I pray to Cassandra, will I still be able to pray to other demi-gods?
A: Yes, Cassandra is not tied to the other demi-gods.

11. If a guild master or an officer decides to recycle a land (let's say the land received 3 depletion counters and is rendered useless), does the new land keep all the levels of fortifications invested in it previously? I mean, after it's cleared from monsters.
A: All levels of fortification will be lost.

12. Is Conquest finished?
A: No. Devs have said they plan to massively expand this feature. We can only wait and see exactly what they have in mind for Guild Conquest :D

Alper
04-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Looks nice :)

But: Important: ONCE YOU KILL ALL MONSTERS IN THE LAND THE TIMER DOES NOT RESET YOU WILL HAVE THE LAND FOR HOWEVER TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. IF YOU NEEDED 276 HOURS TO KILL ALL MONSTERS YOU WILL ONLY OWN THE LAND FOR 1 HOUR!!! <- Wrong. 24 collect timer = need to slay 25 hrs before to have one hour use of it.

Generally, it would be better i guess not in a too fluent way like writing a story. More catchwords giving accurate informations. Eg: "Mist Realm Timer: 288 hours (12 days)" etc. etc. So people who read it get the information they want fast. There is rarely someone who doesn't understand it at all, generally they don't understand parts of it. I like the idea of your guide, keep going :))

zserg
04-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Looks nice :)

But: <- Wrong. 24 collect timer = need to slay 25 hrs before to have one hour use of it.

Generally, it would be better i guess not in a too fluent way like writing a story. More catchwords giving accurate informations. Eg: "Mist Realm Timer: 288 hours (12 days)" etc. etc. So people who read it get the information they want fast. There is rarely someone who doesn't understand it at all, generally they don't understand parts of it. I like the idea of your guide, keep going :))

Look at how it's continued, I did mention the 24 hours thing. Anyway it is a bit confusing what I mean, so will just modify with 25 hours like you say, but instead of owning i will say collect resources.

I will think about writing it in less fluent english :D (no seriously, after i finished it did look a bit too much story-like to me too)

Awerththawre
04-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I could give you the guide, as I have already done one :) but you'd have to bow to VoV's almightly god like status :) It would save you a lot of typing.

zserg
04-07-2012, 08:55 PM
I could give you the guide, as I have already done one :) but you'd have to bow to VoV's almightly god like status :) It would save you a lot of typing.

Or I could chain the monkey.

No thanks. Feel free to post it on forums yourself unless it's for your guild only.

Kranar
04-07-2012, 09:04 PM
How about this, this isn't up there. Can you defend a land in Realm of Fire, and defend another one in Realm of Mist, or can you only be in one? I have asked 10 people about this in the bigger guilds, I usually get the "I don't know". Either they don't defend, or don't care.

zserg
04-07-2012, 09:05 PM
How about this, this isn't up there. Can you defend a land in Realm of Fire, and defend another one in Realm of Mist, or can you only be in one? I have asked 10 people about this in the bigger guilds, I usually get the "I don't know". Either they don't defend, or don't care.

From all the things I've read around the forum you can only defend in one land. Alper should know more about this though.

Kranar
04-07-2012, 09:09 PM
From all the things I've read around the forum you can only defend in one land. Alper should know more about this though.

Huh, wish I would have know about that a month ago, would have only gotten 1 land in Land of Fire then.

zserg
04-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Well I posted a final version with pics on the fb page in my siggy :o

Will think about how to format forum one to make it easier to read over the next few days :D

More suggestions, critique and spamming welcomed :p

silentmisery
04-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Nice work zserg.

I'm personally interested in the defending in "multiple" lands at the same time "issue". Tass made it clear a while back that you can only defend in one land at a time. Of course thats why you see the message "Already a defender in expansion 1001" message when you try and join a second land.

So....with that being said, Alper, can you explain how defending in multiple lands is done legally by "joining" multiple lands with the "join position" button? Now obviously that doesn't work since everyone has tried it at least once.... so how would a guild go about doing that and have it working as of right now......legally ? :)

labalaba
04-08-2012, 03:23 AM
Nice work zserg.

I'm personally interested in the defending in "multiple" lands at the same time "issue". Tass made it clear a while back that you can only defend in one land at a time. Of course thats why you see the message "Already a defender in expansion 1001" message when you try and join a second land.

So....with that being said, Alper, can you explain how defending in multiple lands is done legally by "joining" multiple lands with the "join position" button? Now obviously that doesn't work since everyone has tried it at least once.... so how would a guild go about doing that and have it working as of right now......legally ? :)

I don't know if this has been fixed but there are phantom lands on mists which technically never owned by a guild so it's possible to see one person seems on 2 lands.

Cerbykins
04-08-2012, 03:39 AM

You can only defend one, I left a fire land temporarily to help out on an impending invasion. We didn't win (no shocks there) but I do remember having to jump out, fight, then rush back before the fire lands got attacked.

Kranar
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok, another thought. Is there a way to removed sacked counters, or are they there forever? Do we need to salvage the land and start all over? Would seem that a few defenses against it would allow for the land to "grow" back into prosperity again. Haven't had to deal with that, just was wondering.

zserg
04-08-2012, 02:52 PM
As far as I know, you can't.

RadMan
04-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Some information on the fortification part would be very useful... especially for some of us in very small guilds hoping to figure out what we need as far as fortifications to keep our land from getting swiped once we manage to get it

zserg
04-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Some information on the fortification part would be very useful... especially for some of us in very small guilds hoping to figure out what we need as far as fortifications to keep our land from getting swiped once we manage to get it

Good point, will add to that as well :o

RadMan
04-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Good point, will add to that as well :o

Many thanks... the information so far is great :)

zserg
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Ok, so can someone explain how this fortification thing works?

Footman Garrison: MAX 10 Units
Garrison your empty defender positions with NPC soldiers. The strength of these soldiers based on overall guild strength.

Build units or upgrade the strength of existing units by contributing resources.

This from in-game, so I assume lvl of footmen only indicates how many you got if what says there is correct. If anyone want to confirm that it works that way, it would be great :o

Also, I'm interested in ene costs. I looked at wiki too, but i can't find anything extensive on this.

And are footmen transferable somehow from land to land? or each land has separate fortification?

zserg
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks to my GM Pang for finding this post that flirt made :D Fortification: One doesn't have to be protecting a land to help Fortify it, all members may assist on each land.

Level 1 - 500 Energy
Level 2 - 1000 Energy
Level 3 - 5000 Energy
Level 4 - 1% Progress for 100 Energy
Level 5 - 1% Progress for 200 Energy
Level 6 - 1% Progress for 250 Energy
Level 5 - 1% Progress for 200 Energy
Level 6 - 1% Progress for 250 Energy
Level 7 - 1% Progress for 300 Energy
Level 8 - 1% Progress for 350 Energy
Level 9 - 1% Progress for 400 Energy

Each "Defender" you add, is an NPC who can take a slot with in the land.

NOTE: Need to add TOTAL Timber and Iron cost for Each level. Please message if you have details.

Guild(Personal) Achievements:

All of the following guild Abilities have 5 Levels rewarding SP's.

Warrior: WhirlWind/Sentinel
Cleric: Heal/Cleanse
Rogue: Evade/Backstab
Mage: Confuse/Polymorph

To achieve them you must use them the following amount of times in Guild Battles, Festival Guild Battles, or Conquest:

Level - Requirement - Reward
1 50 +1 SP
2 200 +2 SP
3 500 +3 SP
4 1000 +4 SP
5 2000 +5 SP

Conquest(Personal) Achievements:
All of the following guild Abilities have 5 Levels rewarding SP's.

Collect on X10 Conquest Monsters, while doing minimal Damage(1Million):

1 10 +1 SP
2 20 +2 SP
3 40 +3 SP
4 (?)60 (?) +4 SP
5 (?)100 (?)+5 SP

Deal 5% Damage on 5 Conquest Monsters:

1 5 +1 SP
2 10 +3 SP
3 15 +5 SP
4 20 +7 SP
5 30 +10 SP

Offensive Victories when Attacking in Offensive Conquest Battles OR Defensive Victories when Defending in Defensive Conquest Battles:

1 50 +1 SP
2 200 +2 SP
3 500 +3 SP
4 1000 +4 SP
5 2000 +5 SP

Obtain Lumber/Iron:
SP are only reward on Daily Collect

1 500 +1 SP
2 1000 +3 SP
3 2000 +5 SP
4 3000 +7 SP
5 5000 +10 SP

Perform Fortify Action on Land 50 Times

zserg
04-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Added some more things about fortifying, and changed formatting of guide. I guess this might be final?

VersionsOfViolence
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Coulda swore I spammed this already so I'd know where to find it.

Zsergy, I'm still a little lost, but this should help. I just need a shiny neon sign that reads: Click Here Dummy! And a really long extension cord.

ThumperBunny
04-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Some additional info on Individual Conquest rank:
it takes 150 Conquest xp (from land defense/offense or Conquest duels) to raise from Rank 3 to 4, and it takes 300 Conquest xp to raise to each additional rank after that

ThumperBunny
04-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh, and with respect to The Flirt's stats, it's been confirmed that it takes 1 wood and 1 iron for every fortify action - doing multiples does NOT reducethis requirement, so if you drop 1000 energy in a single fortify action, you get credit for 10 fortify actions and it uses up 10 wood and 10 iron.

Strider the Rogue
04-11-2012, 02:31 AM
about Guild Token:
so the max is 10 at rank 3 right?
I just got upgraded to 11 max today... is there an retro-active upgrade or does this have anything to do that our guild have just capture our first land in land of mist?

Death of Rats
04-11-2012, 02:55 AM
about Guild Token:
so the max is 10 at rank 3 right?
I just got upgraded to 11 max today... is there an retro-active upgrade or does this have anything to do that our guild have just capture our first land in land of mist?
Retroactive upgrade.

ThumperBunny
04-11-2012, 02:55 AM
10 is the max at level 3 and 11 is the max ... I hit level 10 earlier today and there were no benefits at all for any of the levels after 4

Strider the Rogue
04-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Retroactive upgrade.

so everyone (at level 3) is at 11 max token now?

Ineluki
04-11-2012, 03:12 AM
That's a shame if the max is 11. I'd love to see it ramp up to at least 15 at level 10. Preferably more like 20 so we don't have to log in every 10 hours to use all our tokens.

Wollknäuel
04-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Impressive guide. :)

Failing a monster does no harm, so smaller guilds can slow-kill one monster at a time.

What does exactly happen? When the monster fails, it will be in failed state for 24 hours (the collection time) and then it will be replaced by a fresh one?

zserg
04-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Impressive guide. :)

What does exactly happen? When the monster fails, it will be in failed state for 24 hours (the collection time) and then it will be replaced by a fresh one?

Yes, I'm not sure collect time for land of fire is 24 hours though, as far as I can tell it is a bit longer. But anyway after that time is done, you get a new one.

Ineluki
04-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Yes, I'm not sure collect time for land of fire is 24 hours though, as far as I can tell it is a bit longer. But anyway after that time is done, you get a new one.

The collect timer for mist is 24 hours and I seem to remember that it was for fire as well, but it's been awhile. In any case there's no expiration timer for fire so you can take as long as you want to kill off all of the monsters as long as you kill each individual monster within the time limit for that 1 monster. You can wait a month between kills if you want and still get the land.

zserg
04-12-2012, 08:33 AM
The collect timer for mist is 24 hours and I seem to remember that it was for fire as well, but it's been awhile. In any case there's no expiration timer for fire so you can take as long as you want to kill off all of the monsters as long as you kill each individual monster within the time limit for that 1 monster. You can wait a month between kills if you want and still get the land.

still 24 hours? it always seemed to me like we had to wait a long time :p

Wollknäuel
04-12-2012, 03:49 PM

Ah ok, thanks. Now one more days till Cassandra is available and most of us don't get crystals... ;)

Strider the Rogue
04-13-2012, 02:42 AM
did you know that when you get a level up on your personal guild rank you get a full refill on your Token?

Master Gamer
04-13-2012, 05:11 AM
did you know that when you get a level up on your personal guild rank you get a full refill on your Token?

Discovered that today! Fortunately I used up my last token to level up

VersionsOfViolence
04-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Ok, if you fail to defend a land and it gets snatched away, how soon before you can try for it again?

Ineluki
04-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Ok, if you fail to defend a land and it gets snatched away, how soon before you can try for it again?

Immediately. As soon as you lose it there will be a new land you can "explore".

VersionsOfViolence
04-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Zergy, somebody posted the steps to get to Cassandra somewhere here the other night... steal that post and put it in here plz?

zserg
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Sure one sec.

zserg
04-13-2012, 07:15 PM
When land is not in defend mode it's easy, just go to land you conquered then click explore button(don't click the explore button that summons monsters for new land :p )

for when in defend mode...
You can't pray sadly.

evlbil
04-15-2012, 09:14 AM
SO happy the Devs made it SO easy for everyone to understand! >Rolls Eyes<

zserg
04-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Well if the game is too simple, people will get bored and leave. I hope this guide made things a tiny bit clearer at least? :D

divineretribution
04-15-2012, 11:49 AM
If the guild wins the land everyone in the guild will be awarded with the wood and iron ? or do you have to participate in the battle ?

zserg
04-15-2012, 12:18 PM
If the guild wins the land everyone in the guild will be awarded with the wood and iron ? or do you have to participate in the battle ?

If you win the land, you get the land. Each land gives daily a certain number of lumber and iron.(when you collect). So getting a land means getting additional income from that land. You can only collect your income once per day.
http://i.imgur.com/W4Ubq.png

And you can only collect them once per day.
http://i.imgur.com/PiaUL.png

And yes everyone in your guild can collect.

divineretribution
04-15-2012, 12:23 PM
wow thanks for the explaination and the picture i think i got a idea of it. Does the guild need to be very strong in order to get the land ? or theres enough land for all the guild who are decent ?

zserg
04-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, to conquer a land all you need to do is deal last blow. If you find lands that look "weak" you can keep a watch on them and try to get that last hit in.
Just add their total health and divide by number of actions left. If it's above 200 it's gonna be hard to conquer that land.
Also if land is full of high lvls it might not get conquered either. Still lands have been stolen by people suiciding on the last guy, so anything is possible. Just look closely at all the mist lands(you can only conquer mist lands) and when you see a good one..try and get some guildies ready :)

Seton
04-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Question: If a guild master or an officer decides to recycle a land (let's say the land received 3 depletion counters and is rendered useless), does the new land keep all the levels of fortifications invested in it previously? I mean, after it's cleared from monsters.

Rellis3505
04-19-2012, 04:20 AM
Just have short but specific question we have 3 monsters in the land of Mist (our 1st effort) we started doing the first 2 and I was informed that the timer on the 3rd monster was started

The land itself has 288 hrs but each monster has 168 hrs, so my question is, will the 3rd monster regenerate if after the 168 hrs expire or am I doomed to attempt all three in the 168 hrs :eek:

zserg
04-19-2012, 09:24 AM
If it works like land of fire, just 3rd will regenerate, if you kill the other 2. However, the 288 hours timer will keep ticking, so you won't be able to enjoy your land much :(

Disorient
04-21-2012, 03:05 AM
does timer restart at 288 or do you get the left over timer of original land holders?

zserg
04-21-2012, 09:46 AM
From the lands my guild sacked, it would appear you get the left over timer of original land holders.

It might be possible that 48 hours is min time though. idk

zserg
04-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Also I am pretty sure that rank 4 conquest personal rank also gives a slight decrease in regen timer for tokens. I think it's at 58:40 instead of 60:00

Jackk
04-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Is it possible to get a summoner only drop (such as Keira's soul) from a guild conquest monster?

zserg
04-21-2012, 11:29 AM
"Land of Mists now has an explore feature inside each land. Use this feature to find and aquire Hero Crystals from the new Demi-god of luck Cassandra. Use Hero Crystals to level up your hero's past level 4."

Will Cassandra be visible from that one click? Or is there somewhere else to go to locate her?

Well first you enter your mist land, then click green explore button. If land is in defend mode, it's a bit more complicated. You have to enter land, then click on township chat, then click fortify, and from there click the explore button.

when in land you see this:
http://i.imgur.com/gEU50.png
then click explore and you get here
http://i.imgur.com/vJuUi.png

zserg
04-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Is it possible to get a summoner only drop (such as Keira's soul) from a guild conquest monster?

I don't think it's possible. If anyone is more certain than me, please post. :D

Seton
04-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Question: If a guild master or an officer decides to recycle a land (let's say the land received 3 depletion counters and is rendered useless), does the new land keep all the levels of fortifications invested in it previously? I mean, after it's cleared from monsters.

So, no one knows this? :(

zserg
04-21-2012, 09:20 PM
So, no one knows this? :(

I admit not knowing :( Logically though, i would assume they don't keep any fortification. But i really don't know sorry :/

zserg
04-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Found this in another part of the forum When leveling up Footmen or increasing the amount of Footmen in Conquest for Land of Mist, all the levels, all the footmen are lost when the land is reset.

Is this intentional? If it is, then what an utter waste :( If it's not intentional... then it's broken and needs fixed.

Seton
04-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Found this in another part of the forum

Thanks for trying :). Keep up the good work!!!

Newershadow
04-22-2012, 08:17 AM
Q1) What is the base chance of receiving a Crystal? Assuming only 1 LoM land and 0 L5 Gens?

Q2) Does the timer on Cassandra reset at the same time everyday? If so, what time is it?

1. 15%
2. Same time every day, midnight California time (so about 15 minutes before this post)

ThumperBunny
04-22-2012, 05:22 PM
When land is not in defend mode it's easy, just go to land you conquered then click explore button(don't click the explore button that summons monsters for new land :p )

Just tried doing that before posting it on my wall and it doesn't work - it takes you right back to the Command Keep instead.

BTW, Individual Conquest Rank 15 gives you +1 tokens (total of 12) and the regen timer at Rank 17 is down to 55:32

Death of Rats
04-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Just tried doing that before posting it on my wall and it doesn't work - it takes you right back to the Command Keep instead.

BTW, Individual Conquest Rank 15 gives you +1 tokens (total of 12) and the regen timer at Rank 17 is down to 55:32

I know they're sewing up some of the holes in Conquest. Interesting that they are working on a weekend. Hopefully they find a different way to present Cassandra since this puts most guilds at a disadvantage.

zserg
04-22-2012, 06:44 PM

conquest rank max goes over 10? :v

zserg
04-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I know they're sewing up some of the holes in Conquest. Interesting that they are working on a weekend. Hopefully they find a different way to present Cassandra since this puts most guilds at a disadvantage.

I wouldn't have thought praying to cassandra while in defend mode was a hole. Actually thought the interface was bugged to begin with. Would be great if we had some dev ruling on this :v

ThumperBunny
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Not sure, I think it was the same back door that some guilds were using to defend multiple lands. The Devs couldn't close one without closing the other.

czer
04-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Has anyone figured out a way to collect crystals while in defense since the closing of the aforementioned method? My guild currently has one land and members who did not manage to collect their daily blessing before it went in to defensive mode. A solution would be nice.

Glenda55176
04-27-2012, 05:35 PM
What I am trying to understand is the following. We fought all 3 monsters and won the Land of Deepwood Motte in Land of the Mist. Than it went into defend mode and we protected and it was not sack WE DID NOT LOSE the land . . But we no longer can explore the land and now it shows all 3 monsters have failed also shows "EXPIRES IN: 26 HR".., WTF does this all mean.. we are a small Guild we worked hard on beating the 3 monsters and now we have to fight them again to get the same land that we won.. I am so confused with this. Can anyone explain where I will understand ???

zserg
04-27-2012, 05:39 PM
sounds like a glitch.

Homey
04-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Good stuff Zserg..
I may have to borrow this for my guild to read....

However I do have a few things I am not 100% on..

First the monster timers are standard or 168 hours so has anyone discovered yet if a monster is not defeated in that 168 hours if it resets and you can try again?
Seems to me that if it was not beaten then the land capture would be a fail.. If this is true then your post would need some slight tweaking in the time portion.

2nd is the footman issue.. When you level up a footman what exactly goes up? do they get more health? More defensive stats? Then there is this thing floating around the if you do not put defenders in the land that no footmen will be added and the land will not be able to be sacked.. That doesn't sound logical but is there somewhere where it has been verified..??

3 issue is for the rat killer or any other dev or link to devs reading this..
Why oh why do you have to use the same names on buttons in so many different places when they all do such different things? The biggest one is the "Explore" button.. It is so easy for people to click the wrong explore button and have to many monsters for the guild to fight.. Why not change the names a bit so it takes less than a novel to explain to your guild what to do and what not to..??

#4 Can someone explain a bit how the monsters summonsed are based.. This guide says average level of your members.. But it has to be more than that.. I mean if it was only based on level then a guild of 20 with average level of 450 would summons the same monsters as a guild of 100 with average level of 450.. So does anyone have more details on what is calculated into the monsters that are summonsed..??
On that note after you have beaten all monsters and gained a land. Is the next land easier to take or the same?

Thanks

zserg
04-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Good stuff Zserg..

First the monster timers are standard or 168 hours so has anyone discovered yet if a monster is not defeated in that 168 hours if it resets and you can try again?
Seems to me that if it was not beaten then the land capture would be a fail.. If this is true then your post would need some slight tweaking in the time portion.

Mist Lands have a 288 hours time limit. After that time expires they simply disappear.
After the 168 hours for a monster pass, there still is a 24 hours collect window(even if monster fails), then it gets resummoned. The problem with mist lands is that if you take a long time to kill the monsters, you are not left with much time to enjoy your newly gained land.
Fire lands don't have a timer, so you can definitely take your time there. If a monster fails, a new one will take its place next day. the game also remembers which monsters you beat in each land, so they don't get resummoned.

2nd is the footman issue.. When you level up a footman what exactly goes up? do they get more health? More defensive stats? Then there is this thing floating around the if you do not put defenders in the land that no footmen will be added and the land will not be able to be sacked.. That doesn't sound logical but is there somewhere where it has been verified..??

Well there are 2 lvl bars. One decides how many footmen you have, the other how "strong" they are. I've not ever seen a footman with more than 100 HP. Personally I wouldn't bother lvling the 2nd bar to make lvl 2, 3 ...10 footmen.

Why oh why do you have to use the same names on buttons in so many different places when they all do such different things? The biggest one is the "Explore" button.. It is so easy for people to click the wrong explore button and have to many monsters for the guild to fight.. Why not change the names a bit so it takes less than a novel to explain to your guild what to do and what not to..??

You mean Death of Rats? she's not a dev :p. And I can't answer, this sounds like stuff for a suggestion thread ;)

#4 Can someone explain a bit how the monsters summonsed are based.. This guide says average level of your members.. But it has to be more than that.. I mean if it was only based on level then a guild of 20 with average level of 450 would summons the same monsters as a guild of 100 with average level of 450.. So does anyone have more details on what is calculated into the monsters that are summonsed..??
On that note after you have beaten all monsters and gained a land. Is the next land easier to take or the same?

Thanks

As far as anyone can tell average lvl is the only that matters currently. And yes a guild with 20 lvl 450s would get same monsters as one with 100 lvls 450.

zserg
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
As for writing novels, you could do a tl;dr version.

Take a pic of the button you don't want people to click, post in your group and say "See that button? don't click it!!!"

Homey
04-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks Zserg..
I would screen shot the button but someone already clicked it and I will have to wait.

My point of the 288 hour timer is that you only have 168 hours to kill all monsters... Not the full 288 hours. The additional 120 hours is collection time and how long you get to potentially keep that land..
Your initial post makes it seem that you have all 288 hours to kill the monsters.. I just wanted to clarify that was not the case before I borrowed your post for my guild members to read.

Footman would be nice if you could level up their health...

I know DOR is not a dev. But seems to have direct contact with them..

After thinking about it I see a ton of *****ing and crying threads on the forums but not much in actual constructive suggestions on how to improve... I just might start one..

Thanks for taking time to respond..

zserg
04-30-2012, 07:54 PM
My point of the 288 hour timer is that you only have 168 hours to kill all monsters... Not the full 288 hours. The additional 120 hours is collection time and how long you get to potentially keep that land..
Your initial post makes it seem that you have all 288 hours to kill the monsters.. I just wanted to clarify that was not the case before I borrowed your post for my guild members to read.

Thanks for taking time to respond..

Yes, the monsters are on 168 hours timers, but I do believe the collect window is onl 24 hours and after that if you didn't kill all the monsters they will be resummoned, and yes at that point you'll only have 120 hours to kill whatever you have left.

But if you're going to do mist lands, there is really no point in starting if you can't kill all the monsters in the first 168 hours.

zserg
04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Then there is this thing floating around the if you do not put defenders in the land that no footmen will be added and the land will not be able to be sacked.. That doesn't sound logical but is there somewhere where it has been verified..??

Your land , Mordkess Fort from the Land of Fire has been left defenseless and succumbed to enemy attack!

One Loophole shut! Woot woot! :D

finally :D

brickhaus
05-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Good stuff Zserg..

Thanks

I can partially answer question 2 for you. Footmen do increase in both health points and defense as you level them up. I just lost to a Level 6 Footman yesterday and my attack power is over 2000. How (or why) somebody managed to get several footmen that high in LoM, with such a limited timer, continues to baffle me, though.

shono
05-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Would you recommend dueling for the helm and gloves or attacking keeps for the wood, iron, guild xp, and guild tokens?

linhtinh
05-03-2012, 09:30 AM
My guild successfully killed all of the monsters in a land of Mist but the timer showed that we had to wait 20 hours until we can collect from that land, which then left us about 158 hours to receive blessing and defending. I've asked and another friend of mine told me that his guild got 168 hours to receive blessing. How is it calculated? I meant 168 hours=7days, which make more sense than 158 hours, right?

zserg
05-03-2012, 12:30 PM
My guild successfully killed all of the monsters in a land of Mist but the timer showed that we had to wait 20 hours until we can collect from that land, which then left us about 158 hours to receive blessing and defending. I've asked and another friend of mine told me that his guild got 168 hours to receive blessing. How is it calculated? I meant 168 hours=7days, which make more sense than 158 hours, right?

all mist lands start with 288 hours.

You guys just took more time to kill off all the monsters I guess.

zserg
05-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I can partially answer question 2 for you. Footmen do increase in both health points and defense as you level them up. I just lost to a Level 6 Footman yesterday and my attack power is over 2000. How (or why) somebody managed to get several footmen that high in LoM, with such a limited timer, continues to baffle me, though.

After what lvl does footman health increase?

All I've seen are 4500 HP footmen for land of mist and 6500 ones for land of fire.

linhtinh
05-03-2012, 01:33 PM
all mist lands start with 288 hours.

You guys just took more time to kill off all the monsters I guess.

I see, so if we only need 1 hour to kill all the monsters we'll have 288-1-24(collect time)= 263 hours to receive blessing (and to defend as well), right?

zserg
05-03-2012, 01:42 PM
That would be the case yes.

linhtinh
05-03-2012, 01:53 PM
That would be the case yes.

Thank you very much! :D :D :D

Homey
05-03-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristolen View Post
thanks DOR.

for people who are still confused...

If you only own one conquest land of mist, and it is in defend mode and you want to pray to cassandra:
1) Click on "conquest keep" from your guild drop down menu
2) Click on "enter realm" for land of mist
3) Click on "defend" for your land of mist (if you only have that one)
4) Click on "township chat"
5) Click on "fortification" even though it isnt lit up
6) Click on the green "explore" button
7) Click on the purple "receive blessing" button to pray to cassandra.

looks liked they nerfed this.. It does not work today..

Seriously there is no way to collect while defending that land? Isn't the amount of chances limited enough already.. Seriously lame devs.

Seton
05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
All fortifications are lost at this time.

Earlier I asked a question if the land fortifications are lost when recycling a land (LoF section). Now, Padaxan answered this in other thread.

This is a great conquest guide and it would be nice if you can add this information here also. Thanks :)

zserg
05-08-2012, 08:28 PM
done, and thanks.

Jack Vellum
07-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Quick question how does salvaging a Mist land affect the ability to collect crystals? I was going to salvage one just after the crystal timer resets but was wondering if this would stop people collecting crystals while in the power collect mode.

zserg
07-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Salvaging means destroying your land. you get some extra resources on next collect, but you can't pray through that land anymore(because it's gone) and I'm pretty sure they don't count on crystal chance anymore in case you have another land.

DemonSlayer
07-13-2012, 01:51 PM
2.b) Land of Mist

As with Land of Fire the goal here is to completely clear a land of monsters. However there is one major and extremely important difference. Lands here are on limited timers(~288 hours). Once you click explore the timer starts ticking and that is the max amount of time in which you can kill the monsters that are summoned. What monsters you get depends on the average lvl of your guild.
Important: ONCE YOU KILL ALL MONSTERS IN THE LAND THE TIMER DOES NOT RESET YOU WILL HAVE THE LAND FOR HOWEVER TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. IF YOU NEEDED 287 HOURS TO KILL ALL MONSTERS LAND WILL GO POOF 1 HOUR LATER!!
If you want to be able to collect resources from your land of mist, you must kill the final monster with more than 24 hours to spare on the timer( because once you kill the monsters you first have 24 hours in which you can collect loot, after which land enters protected mode for 48 hours and that is when you can collect lumber and iron from it.)
WHEN TIMER ENDS LAND DISAPPEARS. THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP IT. THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN DECIDING TO GET ONE!

While it is technically correct that, if a guild didn't kill all of the monsters in a Land of Mist prior to the 264th hour after it was initially explored, they would not have a chance to collect resources, the monster timers do not last that long. Perhaps any monsters that flee will come back for to give you a second chance to kill them before the timer expires, which would allow a guild to potentially only conquer the land just before it expires, but I don't know since we have never failed to kill all the monsters in time (even though it has come down to the wire a few times). EDIT: Yes. I just saw the posts about this. Any monsters that fail will restart after the first 24hr collection period.

If this isn't possible, I think it would be more useful to indicate what the minimum number of crystal collection opportunities for a Mist land are.

It is also worth noting that midnight (12am) PST is when the next collection period starts. Thus, while you cannot collect a crystal while your land is under attack, you should be able to make an attempt either before or after the 24hr attack period since this start/finish time is determined by when the last monster in the land is defeated. Thus, you can control what time of day the protection begins/ends by controlling when your guild kills it. I suggest not killing it close to 12am PST since this will pretty much guarantee that most people will miss out on an opportunity to collect a crystal every time the land loses protection.

DemonSlayer
07-13-2012, 02:04 PM
I see, so if we only need 1 hour to kill all the monsters we'll have 288-1-24(collect time)= 263 hours to receive blessing (and to defend as well), right?

I believe that this means that there is a maximum of 11 possible collection opportunities if your guild conquers the land within the first day (by which I mean prior to the first 12am PST after exploring the land).

Aryana
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
I have a question about conquest duels. I'm having trouble getting access to players close to my level. I just got to level 6 a couple of days ago, but every time I access the page the list of players to attack is full of people at level 0. That doesn't do me any good in leveling up since I don't get anything from defeating them. Is this some kind of glitch in the app? Or is there something I can do to get access to higher-leveled players?

Mursilis
08-13-2012, 08:01 PM
I have a question about conquest duels. I'm having trouble getting access to players close to my level. I just got to level 6 a couple of days ago, but every time I access the page the list of players to attack is full of people at level 0. That doesn't do me any good in leveling up since I don't get anything from defeating them. Is this some kind of glitch in the app? Or is there something I can do to get access to higher-leveled players?

It's luck whether you get people of good level or a bunch of 0s. There isn't anything you can do to force one or the other to appear. Just keep refreshing the page (every minute or so) and you'll eventually get the ranks you need.

zserg
08-14-2012, 09:41 AM
I always get good ranks in conquest, but i see over lvl 300s because i am in the gauntlet.

If you're below the gauntlet, you may be ahead of the curve for your level. Otherwise, I see no reason for you to not get a rank 7 pretty often, just like I get.

VersionsOfViolence
08-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Also, remember to keep an eye on your battle feed. Revenge is fun :)

Poobah
08-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Have they fixed it yet so that people in small guilds or solo adventurers can collect resources and crystals?

Mursilis
08-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Have they fixed it yet so that people in small guilds or solo adventurers can collect resources and crystals?

Not unless you're willing to spend a boatload of FPs soloing all the monsters.

StinkyTroll
08-20-2012, 05:44 PM
I have a question:
How is health figured out for Conquest defend mode? I have 400 health in game but how does Conquest translate that to 28800 health? Obviously it could be a percentage multiplied by X but I am looking for the "K Value algorithm" I guess. Maybe I am over thinking it??

Ineluki
08-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I have a question:
How is health figured out for Conquest defend mode? I have 400 health in game but how does Conquest translate that to 28800 health? Obviously it could be a percentage multiplied by X but I am looking for the "K Value algorithm" I guess. Maybe I am over thinking it??

Land of Fire is 65 times your max health. Land of Mist is 45 I think. Heroes and items that boost max health count towards that as well.

StinkyTroll
08-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks, Ineluki!!

zserg
08-24-2012, 11:49 AM
I have a question:

2.a) Land of Fire

Once you have defeated all monsters in a land, you can start collecting resources daily from it. Also the land enters a defend/protected cycle. Defenders are not automatically asigned, each member has an option of becoming a defender in one land. A land is much like a gate in your normal guild battle. It can have a maximum of 25 members and the HP of your members is multiplied by 65. The class you are is locked when land is in defend mode and can be changed while in protect mode.

2.b) Land of Mist

A land is much like a gate in your normal guild battle. It can have a maximum of 25 members and the HP of your members is multiplied by 45. The class you are is locked when land is in defend mode and can be changed while in protect mode.

all part of the guide :o

LuckyDwarf
01-06-2013, 05:59 PM
So after the big change and now land of fires are now land of mists. We had 1 land of fire previously. Eventually it expired and it now has an expiration timer. 3 of our other fire lands had the explore clicked so there were monsters in there previously. They keep respawning monsters, but the lands themselves have no expiration timer. I'm trying to figure out what happens when there is no land timer or when the land timer has reached zero. Are we killing the monsters in vain? Will the land timer start once we win the land? Or is the timer expired and after we kill the monsters it will go poof and a new land will appear with the explore button? Also can you salvage these unconquered lands, if so can someone explain how? I couldn't figure it out myself.

Thanks for responses. I couldn't find answers upon my initial search.

sylvia_dianne
01-13-2013, 05:04 PM
So after the big change and now land of fires are now land of mists. We had 1 land of fire previously. Eventually it expired and it now has an expiration timer. 3 of our other fire lands had the explore clicked so there were monsters in there previously. They keep respawning monsters, but the lands themselves have no expiration timer. I'm trying to figure out what happens when there is no land timer or when the land timer has reached zero. Are we killing the monsters in vain? Will the land timer start once we win the land? Or is the timer expired and after we kill the monsters it will go poof and a new land will appear with the explore button? Also can you salvage these unconquered lands, if so can someone explain how? I couldn't figure it out myself.

Thanks for responses. I couldn't find answers upon my initial search.
I saw that addressed somewhere else in the forums. The fire lands that transferred will stay until you defend them a couple of times and then you will have timers and then those lands will be replaced by mist lands. Our fire lands are expiring today.

zserg
01-17-2013, 01:35 PM
This needs many changes >_<

B.J.
03-07-2013, 09:55 AM
If you enter a Land to defend it, do you get experience points when defending?

zserg
03-07-2013, 10:06 AM
You get experience points only if you do things that use tokens. Clerics can heal/rezz/dispel/fortify, I think warriors might be able to use sentinel and mages mana shield but I am not sure about these two.

You don't get experience for just being there though.

Dalamar The Dark
03-10-2013, 12:08 AM
My guild has 5 lands in Mist - How do we get more? I remember seeing 6 when the merger happened...been gone for about a month now...Wikia shows up to 10 lands....
Anyone?

Lands in
Land of Mist
Owned Chance for Hero Crystal
1 10%
2 20%
3 35%
4 40%
5 45%
6 50%
7 60%
8 70%
9 80%
10 95%

fragthief
03-10-2013, 03:50 AM
To get more than 5 you need to win them from other guilds. Last time you had 6 was most likely because one of them was a LoF during the merger.

Fat CaT
03-10-2013, 08:14 AM

Monkeh = god like status? :eek:

ukbsktbll
03-12-2013, 12:38 AM
So any word on if and when fb will be able to heal in conquest. I am in an iOS/fb guild and when conquest went fully live for iOS I could no longer heal on fb w my Facebook account. This is extremely annoying and makes the guardian path useless.

pdqjedi
03-12-2013, 09:36 PM
You get experience points only if you do things that use tokens. Clerics can heal/rezz/dispel/fortify, I think warriors might be able to use sentinel and mages mana shield but I am not sure about these two.

You don't get experience for just being there though.

I can't speak to the Mana Shield part, but I did a large portion of my Guardian/Sentinal guild acheivement by casting guardian during guild land defenses. Like clerics, you have to have that ability equipped at the time the battle goes live in order to use it. :)

zserg
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
So any word on if and when fb will be able to heal in conquest. I am in an iOS/fb guild and when conquest went fully live for iOS I could no longer heal on fb w my Facebook account. This is extremely annoying and makes the guardian path useless.

FB accounts can still heal in FB guilds. Personally I hope it will always be like this, but devs will probably change it in their next update/fix so that fb accounts can also heal in ios guilds.

Notrub
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I appreciate all the work you have put into this so far zserg. Is there anyway to get it updated for the changes up to the 15MAR2013 update? Things like "sack" was only for Land of Fire lands and is no longer available for guild achievements. And, including the Land of Earth?
Thanks in advance,
Notrub

zserg
03-20-2013, 02:48 PM
I have difficulties editing long posts on my phone :(

Notrub
03-20-2013, 02:48 PM
OK, thanks...:o)

zserg
03-20-2013, 02:50 PM
I will give it a try later though. It at least seems that devs aren't going to make any major updates like changing the UI completely and removing land of fire.

Dokkōdō
03-20-2013, 08:43 PM
hi Zserg, could you also add the Conquest Path parts here as well...it is a nice summary you have here. thanks

skinnygmg
04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
There's a health multiplier when defending a land in conquest. Does this multiplier apply to fortitude? Will the targets max and current health be increased by 40-100 x 5, or just 40-100 like in GB. I'm considering buying this otherwise limited ability if it is multiplied in conquest.

zserg
04-01-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't have fortitude, but looking at how heal /dispel/revive work ... fortitude shouldn't get any multiplier as those don't get one either.

skinnygmg
04-01-2013, 10:18 PM
I don't have fortitude, but looking at how heal /dispel/revive work ... fortitude shouldn't get any multiplier as those don't get one either.

good point

VersionsOfViolence
04-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Lots of changes since this Guide was written.

Conquest Paths
Guild Essences Storage & Level Bonuses
Bloodlust in Conquest Duels
Guild Level 8+ Bonuses
Land of Earth Fortifications

zserg
04-02-2013, 01:57 PM
I know. :p

Wolfscion
04-06-2013, 12:59 AM
How do you stop non-officers from exploring LoM lands? In one guild, it was locked and if you tried a message would pop up saying "get an officer." Another guild anyone can look and automatically start the times.

zserg
04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
There's a link that if clicked by any guild member will explore a LOM.
1 person guild test (newly created):

-Enter Land of Mist land owned by another guild.
-Switch Loadout.
-Observe if a mist land has started.

New mist land did not start, thus it's not linked to loadouts.

More testing:

-constructed direct link to a possible monster within a land - did not start land with either guildv2_battle_monster or battle_expansion_monster
-constructed direct link to the main staging area of a land (guildv2_monster_list.php) - DID start land. Make sure you don't keep links like this around.
-constructed direct link to what would be the PvP portion of a land - did not start land.

Further testing:
Someone in a different guild clicking the monster_list link for my land will be shown their own guild's land. Doesn't look like it's possible for anyone not in your guild to start your monsters.

I suspect the problem comes from someone looking to see what monsters are active within a guild, something a third-party application might do to aggregate all of your monsters in one place. I can't figure out exactly what causes it because it seems like CAGE doesn't quite do that right now (or it hangs when trying to process conquest monsters) so it's possible that CAGE might be the cause, but I can't confirm that personally. I'd say it might help people to turn off these applications' options to look for conquest monsters since the URL that they'd find them at is also one that would cause lands to start.

Tested today when opening a land. Created a link to the land, gave it to a regular member who clicked and ended in Conquest but not in the land monster list. However, the land was opened by that, so not only did the land open, the player who clicked the link didn't see land opening.

Wolfscion
04-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Well, I don't know about special links, but in Guild "B" clicking on explore starts the timer and monster battles. In Guild "A" (accessed with same browser, CAGE etc.) clicking on explore freezes the page with a warning, "exploring starts the timer, go find an officer." More or less.

Has no one else observed this?

zserg
04-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Stop using CAGE, then do your tests.

VersionsOfViolence
04-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Zergy, what u know about LoE fortifications & their healths?

Fat CaT
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Oh wow... A very good thread..
Too bad tl;dr

questore
04-07-2013, 06:23 PM
We could not defeat a monster in land of mist. After battle we got the fallowing message: "This land is assailed by monsters! Defeat the necessary amount of monsters to claim the land. Fleeing/Failed monsters will replace themselves after the flee period with a fresh monster."
How much is flee period? We been waiting for 29 hours to get the next monster :(

zserg
04-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Zergy, what u know about LoE fortifications & their healths?

Ours have 2091 HP at lvl 3. I am not sure if it's grown in 3 lvls, but I am fairly sure they were over 2000 at lvl 1 too.

How are yours?

Ineluki
04-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Guild level must have some impact then. Ours have more health.

Terrifying Idol
Level: 3
[Health] 3087/3087

Purifying Temple
Level: 2
[Health] 3087/3087

zserg
04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
I checked with folks from two other guilds of lower rank, both had higher HP. Maybe it's done by avg health of members.

Ineluki
04-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I checked with folks from two other guilds of lower rank, both had higher HP. Maybe it's done by avg health of members.

Yeah I think it must be something to do with that. I just put Vincent up and the tower health changed.

Our towers are at 3094 now with an average defender health of 337

zserg
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM
VH has 2 towers - exactly 50 people.

Avg in tower 1 200.6 (5015 total HP)
Avg in tower 2 206.04. (5151 total hp)

Avg for guild: 203.32

Both defensive structures have 2091 hp

zserg
04-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Yeah I think it must be something to do with that. I just put Vincent up and the tower health changed.

Me equipping Deianira gave another HP point to our structures as well.

questore
04-08-2013, 05:40 AM
We could not defeat a monster in land of mist. After battle we got the fallowing message: "This land is assailed by monsters! Defeat the necessary amount of monsters to claim the land. Fleeing/Failed monsters will replace themselves after the flee period with a fresh monster."
How much is flee period? We been waiting for 29 hours to get the next monster.

Barthandulous
04-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the great guide zserg!

zserg
04-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Not that great, it needs updating. I have several sections re-done.. just need to do conquest paths ...

PwnageLife
04-27-2013, 06:24 PM
when are there guilds appearing in the "enemy lands" next to "your lands" cuz everytime i c 1 and i attack some of their guild members after 5min the guild poofs away from the list and "none" appears...
i cant find a better way to get some lumber and iron :/

zserg
04-27-2013, 06:26 PM
It's possible that at whatever guild lvl your guild is there simply aren't that many lands .. .so nothing to show.