PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Eggs not being requested from Summoning page

Kfang
04-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Seems like everytime I ask allies for Dragon Eggs from the Summoning page, I do not receive a single gift response (I have 500+ allies)
However, If I request from the Alchemy page (ie: Shield of Dante) and request the eggs there, I receive gifts as normally.

Is requesting items from the Summoning page broken in general? Or just Dragon Eggs?

1351F4
06-06-2012, 02:27 PM
I have noticed this doesn't work for every item type I've tried requesting from the summoning page

TheCombatRhino
02-26-2013, 08:55 PM
On an iOS device how do you request Dragon eggs for summoning Frost/Gold/Emerald type dragons? Is it just through Shield of Dante??

GrnXnham
02-27-2013, 08:54 PM
I haven't gotten any gift request to work in the last couple of weeks on my iPhone. I have an army of over 500 and I haven't gotten one response to several gift requests from the alchemy page.

Rhino, Shield of Dante is volcanic eggs--not regular dragon eggs.

Not that it matters to me. The system is broken.

CrysK
01-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Hi! I'm feeling rather blind, but other people seem to be able to request Mystery Shadow Gifts, and I haven't yet figured out how to do that. Would someone tell me how to request a Mystery Shadow Gift please?

El Derbo
01-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi! I'm feeling rather blind, but other people seem to be able to request Mystery Shadow Gifts, and I haven't yet figured out how to do that. Would someone tell me how to request a Mystery Shadow Gift please?

Look for "Shadow Blast" under alchemy. That's what the Mystery Shadow Gift is for.

While it's a bit of a pain and takes some time, if you have a large army you can just keep spamming that gift request to outfit your entire army with Shadow Blasts. At lower levels it's an easy to obtain and halfway decent magic and will make a difference in invasion since most people who haven't at least unlocked Champion's Aura won't have enough magic for their army. I think it took me about a month spamming requests to equip my entire army and I have something 450 of them.