PDA

View Full Version : Android

Amanojaku
03-26-2012, 07:49 PM
This is an unorthodox issue...

I normally can play castle age on my android as if i was playing on a laptop, but as of today it starts redirecting me to m.facebook.com and as soon as it redirects there it sends me to the itunes.apple.com. This is super lame! either fix the way it directs or release an android version please. Mobile use is most my game time these days.:mad:

p.s. its mobile apps castle age on facebook, and directs me to buy castle age HD at itunes.

Valkyrja
04-07-2012, 02:57 PM
I have a similar problem. I have an android phone and I've noticed it about three days ago that I was no longer able to play CA from FB application. I get an error message and the advice to try it later. I've tried from my web browser and got the same error message. I can play through web3 link, but I can't help monsters with clicks or ask for help, or can't use new stuff like conquest duels. I wonder what happened and whether it will be fixed or solved with an android application.

P.S. As for HoD, I have never been able to play it from my phone.

Oldmankeebler
04-09-2012, 01:54 AM
Same problem for me. thanks for the tip on web3. Either way we need castle age work for android phones.

Valkyrja
04-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Conquest duels are working on web3 now :D
But, as I've noticed, raid doesn't...

Death of Rats
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Conquest duels are working on web3 now :D
But, as I've noticed, raid doesn't...
On the new UI, the Raid link is hidden under the standard battle link.
Try this: Battles drop-down > Battles > Arena tab > Raid tab

NHunsicker
04-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Nevermind.

Valkyrja
05-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the hint, Death of Rats!

Zenkitty54
03-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Does anyone know if there is ever going to be an app for Android again? I miss playing on my Nexus 7 when I'm not home! :(

Mursilis
03-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Well there never was one to begin with. That was an unofficial version.

EpicChef
03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but in order to play on my tablet, I use chrome. I have no trouble playing when using the desktop version of Facebook.

JonesyBrown
04-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Change your bookmark to:
http://facebook.com/home.php

if you don't put the actual home.php bit in, it reverts to m.facebook.com. Worked 3 times in a row now