PDA

View Full Version : Can no longer access CA from Safari on iPhone...

Eternal
03-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Need to fix this. CA app still is missin features such as conquest...and wan to use my tokens when I'm not home... CA link directs me to the app which I don't even want to access a this time.

App is nice but I prefer to use regular format on phone for guild battles etc as its easier to use and will always be behind in updates.

hellspawnca
03-24-2012, 10:48 PM
SINCE3 I CANT START A THREAD FOR THIS QUESTION IM POSTING HERE HOPEFULLY ITLL GETY ANSWERED

when are they gonna allow the iphone/ipod app to access guild monsters like vincent and so forth this is really becoming a pain that i have to help attack a guild spawned monster until i get home, im very displease with this app as it is this issue needs to be fixed

Davard
03-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Need to fix this. CA app still is missin features such as conquest...and wan to use my tokens when I'm not home... CA link directs me to the app which I don't even want to access a this time.

App is nice but I prefer to use regular format on phone for guild battles etc as its easier to use and will always be behind in updates.

Try the Web3 version of Castle Age. It seems to work for now

http://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php

Eternal
03-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Try the Web3 version of Castle Age. It seems to work for now

http://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php

Right, but web3 is missing features, and a lot of times is behind as well. Really annoyed they have it redirect to the app now...

King Hrothbeort
03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Yup, seems to be down :(

[SDMF] EVIL MASTER
03-28-2012, 03:46 PM
it really would be great......you would think they could put everything on the app instead of just adding it all and leaving us out

seamandrew
04-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Has there been any indication as to why we cannot acces CA from Safari or other equivalent browser on iPhones or iPads? I used to view these in desktop mode and they allowed me to play on the go. Very frustrating to have had this disabled especially when CA HD app is lacking parts of the game and so is the web3 link. We spend too much on Favor points to have this level of service. Well I do anyway!

seamandrew
04-01-2012, 01:17 AM
By the way, this issue is not browser dependent as I have tried 4 different ones on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4. *sigh*