PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Sub-Menu buttons don't work

EWreckedSean
03-21-2012, 01:11 PM
In the iPhone version, the main menu buttons (e.g. Home, News, etc) work, but all of the buttons on the actual screens are broken. That is if I go home, if I click Quest or Battle or Demi nothing happens. Any resolution to this?

Bones81
03-21-2012, 09:00 PM
You get any awnser on this? Mine is doing the same thing

strawberrymina
03-22-2012, 07:55 PM
i also have the same problem with my ipod touch. i cannot quest, battle, enter monster battles; I can't even log out. Just about the only thing I can do is stash my gold in the bank so it doesn't get stolen. Haven't been able to play in days. Please help!

robtrygar
03-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Have u tried to end the app and restart it i know it happens to me at times while switching between facebook and iphone log in
I usually get the load screen frozen with circle going i push home button twich and end the app and start it over and usually loads fine the second time i havent had issues with play except for sluggish update on guild battles if u switch back and forth in towers they dont update u have to go to home screen and go back into battle to see updates to gates

Also i noticed if u log into the app with facebook id as guild master or officer if u goto the guild settings page u can start a guild battle - 3hr facebook
But when i log into app as guild master of second group iphone users there is no option to do a 3 hr battle at all i figure if u can do 1 u should be able to do 2nd...

strawberrymina
03-23-2012, 07:53 PM
restarting the app doesn't help. I've tried this several times. The pages load; that's not the problem. the buttons just don't work. i can't quest, buy things, battle- but people can still attack me and I can see that and other updates.

Bones81
03-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Mine is still doing it too! Any one else have any ideas on how to fix if?

Bones81
03-23-2012, 09:07 PM
I just want to delete the app and start over, tired of not being able to play. It's been 4 gays now!

Bones81
03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I just want to delete the app and start over, tired of not being able to play. It's been 4 days now!!!!!!!!!!!

strawberrymina
03-24-2012, 12:52 AM
I just want to delete the app and start over, tired of not being able to play. It's been 4 gays now!

lol oh, autocorrect.

strawberrymina
03-24-2012, 12:55 AM
yeah i'm almost tempted to do the same, but i have a second account on facebook that I've been using to keep me occupied for the time being.

I'm hoping that the next time they update the app the problem will go away, but idk how log that'll take...

Blood Raven
03-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I had this problem the other day right before a guild battle, I didn't wait 4 days, I tryed everything and nothing worked too. I just deleted the app and reloaded it... It works fine now =)

strawberrymina
03-26-2012, 03:42 AM
i gave up and deleted the app, too. I hesitated because I thought I would lose all my progress, but when I re-downloaded the app, everything was just as I had left it, and the buttons work again.

Eternal
03-26-2012, 04:47 AM
i gave up and deleted the app, too. I hesitated because I thought I would lose all my progress, but when I re-downloaded the app, everything was just as I had left it, and the buttons work again.

Too bad you have to use it now, unless you want to use web3