PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Groovveeeyyyy :}

mrwebb8825
05-23-2011, 10:38 AM
I just wanted to take a few moments and say; Thank you devs for adding all the new things. You've made a click game keep me thinking by offering a variety of strategies for a variety of playing styles.

Thank you mods for all your diligent modding. :)

And last but not least, I'd like to thank all the formites whom have allowed me (or just couldn't stop me from) the pleasures of defiling their chambers (and their chamber maids), stealing their cookies and drinking their beer. As well as all the ones whom have returned that particular favor. :D **shudders at the thought of the Hutt's dinglberries**

Slay on good folks, slay on.

Ginger The Hutt
05-23-2011, 10:42 AM
**shudders at the thought of the Hutt's dinglberries**

I assume that was a shudder of delight!? :rolleyes:

mrwebb8825
05-23-2011, 10:43 AM
I assume that was a shudder of delight!? :rolleyes:

Mayybbeee :rolleyes:

KismetKat
05-23-2011, 10:48 AM
am I meant to burst into song? wot were the words again?

"Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last..."

mrwebb8825
05-23-2011, 10:51 AM
am I meant to burst into song? wot were the words again?

"Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last..."

you could but only other cats understand a cat singing. Makes the rest of us throw shoes :D

KismetKat
05-23-2011, 10:54 AM
you could but only other cats understand a cat singing. Makes the rest of us throw shoes :D

*ducks while talking in 10 chars*

mozote420
05-23-2011, 01:06 PM
I just wanted to take a few moments and say; Thank you devs for adding all the new things. You've made a click game keep me thinking by offering a variety of strategies for a variety of playing styles.

Thank you mods for all your diligent modding. :)

And last but not least, I'd like to thank all the formites whom have allowed me (or just couldn't stop me from) the pleasures of defiling their chambers (and their chamber maids), stealing their cookies and drinking their beer. As well as all the ones whom have returned that particular favor. :D **shudders at the thought of the Hutt's dinglberries**

Slay on good folks, slay on.

+1000000 nice post i aprove!!! ;)

mrwebb8825
05-23-2011, 09:06 PM
+1000000 nice post i aprove!!! ;)

ty very kingly ~ doesn't anyone else have some positive waves going on? :)

kenster
05-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Well, I would like to thank the devs for making everything that "paying customers" get also available for those who are willing to work for it and adjust their build to it. Granted, not as fast as the paying customers, but they should have an advantage of course.

Hurray for random FP drops and achievements

EJW
05-23-2011, 09:22 PM
ty very kingly ~ doesn't anyone else have some positive waves going on? :)

I do :D

Just got my BSI over 4.5 (no one is allowed to laugh at this, I'm bragging here lol), completed a slow kill with a bunch of great folks who didn't panic and made the whole thing pretty darn enjoyable and coming to the end of another slow kill blessed with similar people, am doing pretty good in the "1500 to choose your coffin" tier of a PvP tourney (though about to get my butt whupped lol) and am only 2 mountain cores away from my second giant alchemy. Overall, pretty groovy :D

castleagemaster
05-23-2011, 09:26 PM
well, i would like to thank the devs for making everything that "paying customers" get also available for those who are willing to work for it and adjust their build to it. Granted, not as fast as the paying customers, but they should have an advantage of course.

Hurray for random fp drops and achievements

+1000000000000000

kiknchikn
05-23-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm not so sure you've rearranged or defiled anything in my keep yet :p

I do :D

Just got my BSI over 4.5 (no one is allowed to laugh at this, I'm bragging here lol), completed a slow kill with a bunch of great folks who didn't panic and made the whole thing pretty darn enjoyable and coming to the end of another slow kill blessed with similar people, am doing pretty good in the "1500 to choose your coffin" tier of a PvP tourney (though about to get my butt whupped lol) and am only 2 mountain cores away from my second giant alchemy. Overall, pretty groovy :D

Congrats, Emma!!! :D I'm extremely close to my next major BSI milestone.

khanvalescent
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Since I don't have anywhere else to announce this, I just clawed my BSI above 5.0 today.

kiknchikn
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Very nice, Mr. Owl!

khanvalescent
05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Very nice, Mr. Owl!

I'm guessing you are approaching 9? ;)

kiknchikn
05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Yessir. I'm a week or two away, I think. BSI climbs so slowly when you refuse to slow your leveling down lol =\

Bristolen
05-23-2011, 10:19 PM
great post, mrwebb. the devs definitely put out a lot of stuff to keep us busy for a while, stuff to work toward, and keeps things fresh.

and the forum has been pretty pleasant the past week or two - big thanks to the mods for that one.

::gives the devs and mods some cookies::

mrwebb8825
05-24-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm not so sure you've rearranged or defiled anything in my keep yet :p

**checks list - scratches butt - hmmmmm** :cool:

mrwebb8825
05-24-2011, 09:34 PM
**returns from chicken coop ~ note to self; call ahead next time and make sure he's out** "KIera! Bandages and aspirin and grog". :cool:

thomasj8
05-24-2011, 09:46 PM
I object to this thread :mad: :mad:

It caused me to blast Simon & Garfunkel last night, scaring the kids as I attempted to croon along :mad:

Now I see the thread again? Must seek a defensive barrier via Rage Against the Machine :p

mrwebb8825
05-28-2011, 10:41 AM
I object to this thread :mad: :mad:

It caused me to blast Simon & Garfunkel last night, scaring the kids as I attempted to croon along

Now I see the thread again? Must seek a defensive barrier via Rage Against the Machine :p

just don't let them catch you breaking out the hukka pipe and love beads while doing beer bongs :p