PDA

View Full Version : Call to Arms when it is not yours

Darmy
10-27-2009, 02:30 AM
I have seen many people call for help in slaying a dragon or in a fight and when I click on the link it is not theirs.

I have seen other people do this and then also post the link so you can add the summoner to your army.

How do you do that? Post the link of the summoner?

Darmy
10-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Sorry! I just realized I was in the wrong forum for posting this. Can you move it or just delete it and I will put it where it belongs.

Shauka
10-27-2009, 03:14 AM
?? not sure if this was the wrong place but I'll share how I do it.

If it is a Friends dragon, I get to their dragon attack page, above the tittle of the Dragon it shows who it is that summoned it with their name and picture

Click on the picture and it will take you to their Facebook profile / Wall page.

In the Address bar of your browser it should now show the common info with an php?do=ID##########

this is their Link, Click on it and have it Highlighted then right click to copy and then go back to call to arms the post personal message saying it is a friend's Dragon and have others join to Help, Right click again and Past and their link should be part of the CTA's

Now it is up to the Summoner to accept the one's responding and add them to their army before they can Help.

Hope that answers the question