PDA

View Full Version : WYSIWYG vs ஜĢĐŞஜ -- and what lovely use of alts so far.

Templarian
04-29-2011, 12:37 AM
*URL deleted*

See if you can spot them. I'll provide further evidence in my next postings.

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 12:51 AM
ticks me off to see my old people doing that. sorry guys ..

But..says a lot about us if they are so afraid of one tower :D

chowmein123
04-29-2011, 12:53 AM
How come I can't see their tower =[? I can only see you guys' tower :confused:.

Edit: Nevermind, the page just took awhile to load them all.

TanithTT
04-29-2011, 12:55 AM
I can't (OK, I can) believe that they are blatantly admitting that they are using alts in the battle chat log. Priceless! :)

JesPhule
04-29-2011, 12:55 AM
You're calling WW an alt?!?!?!?!?!?!

I knew it all along :D

crap now I have to quit since my next post is number 1,000nd :(

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 12:57 AM
My post wins the battle chat. Just saying...

Templarian
04-29-2011, 01:02 AM
Well, I "was" going to post pictures of the profiles in question to prove it, but they were nice enough to admit it before I had to do anything.

I'll do it anyways, since I already have screens.

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 01:14 AM
My post wins the battle chat. Just saying...

I guess no one appreciated it as much as I did. :( Stupid alts robbed my winning post of the limelight it deserved. :p

Templarian
04-29-2011, 01:25 AM
I guess no one appreciated it as much as I did. :( Stupid alts robbed my winning post of the limelight it deserved. :p

You're still cute. :D

Templarian
04-29-2011, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2DaiC.png

Death of Rats
04-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Disappointing that they feel the need to use alts to win. What's that saying about don't obtain a rank that you can't defend?

JesPhule
04-29-2011, 01:45 AM
And to think of the number of clicks you'd have to do! I'm barely keeping up with my account...

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 02:05 AM
what was really sad was seeing "four people" if i believed that, with 5 and more accounts each. And those are just the ones i knew :(

JesPhule
04-29-2011, 02:10 AM
Yeah, thats what you call addicted. Sorta like me and the winning thread :D

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 02:50 AM

Why, thank you, good sir!

JesPhule
04-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Now take your cute self back over to the winning thread :D

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 05:41 AM

Why, thank you, good sir!

Now take your cute self back over to the winning thread :D

*heavy sigh...

We are so very public, lol

JesPhule
04-29-2011, 05:45 AM
*heavy sigh...

We are so very public, lol

LOL, well you see its what you got :D

Mr Lucky
04-29-2011, 06:00 AM
I would say "get a room"...but is this classified as a room?

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 09:34 AM
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :(

one thing is to go after people with 30-50-100 alts 'cause we all know why people have that many..
another thing is to get all bend out of shape about people having 1-2-5 alts or something like that.. kind of says more about you than it does about them :rolleyes:
put a plug in it... give it a rest.. shut the **** up already!
it's getting really really old with all this self-righteous "I'm better than you are" crap!

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE WHINING ABOUT "THEY'RE BREAKING FB ToS" EITHER!! :mad:

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 09:37 AM
LOL, well you see its what you got :D

Well, that was the winning post of the battle chat:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtPHkc6xzfY

Nightfyre
04-29-2011, 10:01 AM
What I found funny about this whole affair was widow's silly attacks against me like she was trying to prove something. My little pixel laughed at the attacks from someone 800 levels above my own.

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
What I found funny about this whole affair was widow's silly attacks against me like she was trying to prove something. My little pixel laughed at the attacks from someone 800 levels above my own.

Speaking of silly, I would add creating a new forum account to put up this post to the list...

Edit: I was wrong about account creation dates. My apologies, good sir! :o

Aylefryd
04-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Speaking of silly, I would add creating a new forum account to put up this post to the list...
Their account was created in October 2009 yours April 2011. Just because they have not posted very often or feel a burning need to reply to every post and troll the forums posting every chance they get to try and impress an online community in a fb game app does not mean they automatically created a new account just to reply to this silly thread. If I was WW and the rest of WYSIWYG I would be more embarrassed by being so offended by "alts" who are all below level 200. As far as I can tell 95% of the "alts" are, in actuality, real people who have provided their spouses/family/best friends the password to their fb account, yes they may be another violation of FB ToS but it is their right if that is what they wish to do.

I know I will probably also be accused of "creating" a new account just to reply to this thread because I have not posted since July 18th 2010 ah well c'est le vie.

On a side note can we please get off our horses and soap boxes this is after all just a game and if you are so offended by these "alts" report them to fb.

Nightfyre
04-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Hehe yeah I just was never one for posting. Guess what was going on last night brought me back, and I'll post here and there maybe I'll be more active now. :)

Yeah some people who are called "alts" are played by the family members, least from what I seen in chat this is so and so's husband/wife/child/ first born twice removed and so on.

Can't say on who/who is an alt because I don't pay attention or care on that part.

Guess playing games pretty much my whole life has dulled me on things like this. I just can't get riled up on a pixel vs real life situations as some people do.

Nightfyre
04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
On a side note can we please get off our horses and soap boxes this is after all just a game and if you are so offended by these "alts" report them to fb.

This is one part I'll mention on to, sad thing is nothing will probably be done on that. Maybe if they never donated money something might be done, but never to a paying customer unless enough complain i suppose.

It's just my experience from playing MMO's and the company's view. A stern letter could be issued, maybe even a temporary ban but never permanent unless it's a very good reason. They just can't lose the money or don't want to lose it.

I'd take a reroll as long as I kept my items... i need to redistribute points better >.< *sigh*

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Sorry, was wrong, edited post. My apologies. Though, out of curiosity, why create an account in the first place in 2009 without posting anything at all til 1.5 years after the account was created? Or do old posts on these forums get deleted or archived? Guess question applies to both of you...

Aylefryd
04-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I created my account because I was looking for help on a monster, i don't know if I ever posted because I believe I found the answer I was looking for without having to post :)

Trev Olliver
04-29-2011, 12:51 PM
I created my account because I was looking for help on a monster, i don't know if I ever posted because I believe I found the answer I was looking for without having to post :)

Makes sense, thanks.

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 12:59 PM

one thing is to go after people with 30-50-100 alts 'cause we all know why people have that many..
another thing is to get all bend out of shape about people having 1-2-5 alts or something like that.. kind of says more about you than it does about them :rolleyes:
it's getting really really old with all this self-righteous "I'm better than you are" crap!

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE WHINING ABOUT "THEY'RE BREAKING FB ToS" EITHER!! :mad:

I couldnt care less about FB tos. I couldnt care less about alts.

I care very much when people cheat. Why I care is because I work very hard on my account, I worked very hard on OAK. Even before guild battles I put on 4 to 5 hours a day. Plus guild wars.

If I am willing to work that hard on creating a good group, and good guild, then other people should have to do that exact same work if they want the exact same results. To cheat over a game says something about who you are just as much as taking a stand against it does.

If you have 5 people with 4 accounts, thats an entire tower. Do you know how hard it is to get an entire tower active in a guild? To coordinate,and communicate? And thats after you've worked your rear off on recruiting and teaching.

I have taken one stand in CA. Just one. This is it. I will out every alt guild i find. If the devs never do anything, so be it. I'm ok with that. But dont ever tell me that someone "won" by cheating. Its a lie.

In this case, I emailed over and over again and told them, we are only 23 people. Do not use them. The response was quick and simple.. "we cant beat you unless we do." So.. ok.. you cant beat us unless you cheat. So.. dont beat us. Let the chips fall they ought too.

Its really very simple.

If you feel the need to unfriend me.. go for it. I can live with that. It will hurt, but I can live with it just fine Preben. I took a stand. Its important to me. Dont ever threaten me again.
I love you Preben.

Peace out

Patrick D
04-29-2011, 01:43 PM

Pesti, this is not about FB ToS or about people having alts, I have an alt, you have an alt, everyone probably has or had an alt at one particular time (except Phil ''Nee"). But if a guild uses alts to win a guild battle they are clearly cheating and I can understand how this is very frustrating to the guild playing it fair. So just take a step back Pesti and oversee the bigger picture here. :)

tjjl
04-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Pesti, this is not about FB ToS or about people having alts, I have an alt, you have an alt, everyone probably has or had an alt at one particular time (except Phil ''Nee"). But if a guild uses alts to win a guild battle they are clearly cheating and I can understand how this is very frustrating to the guild playing it fair. So just take a step back Pesti and oversee the bigger picture here. :)

i don't :D
im a good boy.

solkyro
04-29-2011, 02:12 PM
i don't :D
im a good boy.

i don't have either :p

Patrick D
04-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes yes, that's what they all say. :p

Nightfyre
04-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Sorry, was wrong, edited post. My apologies. Though, out of curiosity, why create an account in the first place in 2009 without posting anything at all til 1.5 years after the account was created? Or do old posts on these forums get deleted or archived? Guess question applies to both of you...

I actually forget why I did back then, I probably got into something else and completely forgot about it till the whole guild thing started yesterday.

I had to guess password lol :D

You know i read Aylefyrds but that might be reason too

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 02:37 PM
I couldnt care less about FB tos. I couldnt care less about alts.

I care very much when people cheat. Why I care is because I work very hard on my account, I worked very hard on OAK. Even before guild battles I put on 4 to 5 hours a day. Plus guild wars.

If I am willing to work that hard on creating a good group, and good guild, then other people should have to do that exact same work if they want the exact same results. To cheat over a game says something about who you are just as much as taking a stand against it does.

If you have 5 people with 4 accounts, thats an entire tower. Do you know how hard it is to get an entire tower active in a guild? To coordinate,and communicate? And thats after you've worked your rear off on recruiting and teaching.

I have taken one stand in CA. Just one. This is it. I will out every alt guild i find. If the devs never do anything, so be it. I'm ok with that. But dont ever tell me that someone "won" by cheating. Its a lie.

In this case, I emailed over and over again and told them, we are only 23 people. Do not use them. The response was quick and simple.. "we cant beat you unless we do." So.. ok.. you cant beat us unless you cheat. So.. dont beat us. Let the chips fall they ought too.

Its really very simple.

If you feel the need to unfriend me.. go for it. I can live with that. It will hurt, but I can live with it just fine Preben. I took a stand. Its important to me. Dont ever threaten me again.
I love you Preben.

Peace out

Terri I think we have known each other long enough to not need to unfriend each other just because we disagree on an issue... but you really need to climb down off that high horse or have you gotten so high up you're afraid to fall?
You and I both know we had our fair share of alts in the old OAK guild.
You and I both know people we like who have alt accounts that we know of. You and I both know I use my stepdaughters CA account too (I probably even play it more than she does these days).
All that never seemed to be a problem to you a couple of months ago?
Of course you're allowed to change position on this issue. Just don't be a damn hypocrite about it then.. don't make it sound like having alts in OAK was a booting offense 'cause frankly.. that's just not fair to the folks in OAK ;)
And one more thing... since you have become so eager to out alt guilds... Do you out them all? Or is it just the people you don't like anymore or lose to?
Do you see my point here Terri?
I don't mean to be an ass here but somebody needs to pull you down to earth again :p

Ooooh.. I never threatened you and I'm completely baffled as to why you would think I would ever do that?

To Patrick (and everybody else):
If anybody uses alts to gain an unfair advantage in the game (that being by boosting a main account or by populating an entire guild or gate with alts) then it is cheating in my opinion... so bookmark them and chain them to death and keep them dead instead of running off to mama and cry "mean cheaters.. ban them!"... and if you do want to be childish about it then do so quietly.. just report them to the devs but don't come here on the forums and brag about just how great and righteous you are 'cause that will land you on my hitlist!

and to Caitir Eavan:
Howcome this thread is not seen as a discussion about alts when you can't lock other threads fast enough???????
Could it be that it's because DoR is contributing to the whine festival here????
Do I really have to spell it out what I think of your mod skills???

zserg
04-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Discussing mod decisions in public, is infraction worthy ;)

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Discussing mod decisions in public, is infraction worthy ;)

yes of course it is :rolleyes:
why am I not surprised??

so infract me.. or even ban me.. these forums have become rather useless anyway :(

solkyro
04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
yes of course it is :rolleyes:
why am I not surprised??

so infract me.. or even ban me.. these forums have become rather useless anyway :(

you could always go to the dark side :rolleyes:

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM
All that never seemed to be a problem to you a couple of months ago?
Of course you're allowed to change position on this issue. Just don't be a damn hypocrite about it then..
Ooooh.. I never threatened you and I'm completely baffled as to why you would think I would ever do that?

Preben,
I have repeatedly said on the forums that I never once thought of alts as cheating as a MH group. And I also believe that people should be able to have as many alts as they can handle.

Where i have changed is in that once it was explained to me by Adam and Barry how exactly alts are cheating. I agreed with it. I see what they are saying. Yes, i have changed my mind about alt guilds.

I dont even have a problem with a couple of alts in a guild. Really. Just lots of them. I also have only reported two people to the devs. They had lots of warning before i did it. Just like the GM of this guild did, though i did not, and would not report them to the devs.

But outing to CA world? I like that idea. Gives people a heads up.

As to why I think you are threatening me?

"But I'm so sick and tired of your whining about petty stuff and I outright despise those of you who take it one step further and become self-proclaimed FB/CA policing snitching rats. I really really hope you'll one day report somebody vindictive grudge holding prick like me who will put all of his/hers hacking friends on ****ing up your private affairs too..

Anyway.. From now on I will de-friend, bookmark and do my very best to keep all known reporting pricks dead at all times... and you can add all the damn whiiiiiiners to that bookmark list too "

Thats why :(

I am very sad today Preben.. very, very sad.

If people dont think twice about cheating against an old friend who has done nothing but help them.. man.. what do they do to people they dont even know Preben?

The alt guild issue.. not alts.. alt guilds.. is out of hand.

Gethsemenerose
04-29-2011, 03:11 PM
I will repost this from My Guilde Page...

The Gnome February 10 at 12:18pm
I have mentioned this many times over the past year or more... It is TIME I did it again

ALTs ... first off what is an ALT: an Alt is a SECOND (or third or more) account that is created by one person for various purposes...

ALTs are created in FB for many reasons... Some have a "Normal" account to check in with friends and Family and a "gaming" account just to play games with. Some use them for less "scrupulous" reasons...

FB has a STRICT zero Tolerance policy against any alts they CATCH but it is not always easy to prove an alt (for instance you can set up an account for yourself and your son/daughter both on the same IP and that would NOT be an alt the terms just say BOTH accounts have to be real people and both have to be over 13 years old)

Castle Age also has a No tolerance Policy against alts but FRANKLY it is ONLY because FB does... It has been recognized by CA that ALTS in some forms assist them in thier Revenue structure (wich is ONE reason FB has a ZERO tolerance policy because CA gets paid partially by its NUMBER of players)

The Castle Age Community in GENERAL Frowns upon Alts when they are ABUSED and tolerates them when used for specific reasons...

The CA Devs and Community in GENERAL recognizes that SOME people create Alts to allow them to Explore certain aspects of the Game that thier FIRST or PRIMARY build didn't open up (for instance a person may have started out as a PvP player for 6 months then decided they like Monster Hunting so they Create an ALT for Monster Hunting ... Designing the Build Differently) and in MOST cases these Alts are NOT an Issue for either the Devs or the General CA community as long as they follow some SIMPLE guidlines. Going PAST these Guidlines generally constitutes ALT abuse

Alt Abuse includes almost any instance were your alts INTERACT such as:

Gift Giving... This is the NUMBER one way to abuse an alt account... set up 4, 5 and maybe even 40 ALTS and set up some BOTS and you can get a LOT of gifts every day allowing you to do things most other players cannot do.

Joining your Army... this is the Number one CITED reason for making an alt (I do not want to friend all these "nuts" who are scary so I only let people I really KNOW join my army so it is not fair that I cannot get 501 members and am always losing in invasions so WHY not make some alts and let them join) this is a not a really good argument because that means most likely you have to make 400 alts because the AVERAGE person doen't know more than 100 people in real life and if you make 400 alts even FB is gonna get mad...There are ways to add people to your army without having to KEEP them as friends do that instead

Rank/Level Boosting... Is a VERY NASTY way to use alts... it involves a very complicated system of "farming" your alts using bots and allows an experienced programmer to make a level 500 character every WEEK practically. It is used by some "groups" that actively SELL characters to NOOBS who do NOT want to play the first few hundred levels it is ACTIVELY CHEATING and is discouraged by both FB and the CA Devs and Community... Many members of I&S are involved in HUNTING for these types of ALTS and reporting them

Being in the same Guilde this is JUST not fair... Having the ability to call in REINFORCEMENTS during a GvG is one thing (calling your friend who is also in the Guilde etc) but calling in your OWN character ... That is CHEATING plain and simple...

So... Why am I talking about this?

Simple Like I said it is UNDERSTOOD that SOME of you out there MAY have an alt (for testing other builds) and as LONG as it is used OUTSIDE I&S guilde I have NO issues with it unless I catch it doing any of the ALT abuse interactions. Some of you may have STARTED one account NOT liked it and QUIT that account to start another ...YOU will find that your FIRST account is STILL there... if you ever get tempted to return to it... BEST advice DON'T but if you do then do NOT bring them to I&S...

The Gnome has a ZERO tolerance Policy of ALTS within the GUILDE

There are NO alts in our Mini Guildes... There MAY be some people who have alt accounts (or have had alt accounts in the past) but they do NOT bring thier alts into I&S...

I know for a FACT at LEAST one person DID have an alt account I personally HUNTED that account and have TAUGHT that person WHY alt abuse is BAD ... that person has now decided to work within the FRAMEWORK of NO alt abuse...

The GNOME has NEVER had any accounts OTHER than this one... I have only played the game ONE way and have never even tried to make an ALT.

NUFF said... if ANYONE has any issues with this COME talk to ME!

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Preben,
I have repeatedly said on the forums that I never once thought of alts as cheating as a MH group. And I also believe that people should be able to have as many alts as they can handle.

Where i have changed is in that once it was explained to me by Adam and Barry how exactly alts are cheating. I agreed with it. I see what they are saying. Yes, i have changed my mind about alt guilds.

I dont even have a problem with a couple of alts in a guild. Really. Just lots of them. I also have only reported two people to the devs. They had lots of warning before i did it. Just like the GM of this guild did, though i did not, and would not report them to the devs.

But outing to CA world? I like that idea. Gives people a heads up.

As to why I think you are threatening me?

"But I'm so sick and tired of your whining about petty stuff and I outright despise those of you who take it one step further and become self-proclaimed FB/CA policing snitching rats. I really really hope you'll one day report somebody vindictive grudge holding prick like me who will put all of his/hers hacking friends on ****ing up your private affairs too..

Anyway.. From now on I will de-friend, bookmark and do my very best to keep all known reporting pricks dead at all times... and you can add all the damn whiiiiiiners to that bookmark list too "

Thats why :(

I am very sad today Preben.. very, very sad.

If people dont think twice about cheating against an old friend who has done nothing but help them.. man.. what do they do to people they dont even know Preben?

The alt guild issue.. not alts.. alt guilds.. is out of hand.

Well.. I was not aiming that at you.
Seems to me we're not talking about the same thing here ;)
I was talking about these self-proclaimed police officers of CA/FB who will and do report people in order to get their main account banned just out of principle ... we both know who I'm talking about.
We all know that getting people's main FB account banned is equal to hurting them in real life (if they use that account to real life friends too, like I do). I'm saying: You try to hurt me or my family in real life and I will try to get even by hurting you back with all available means.
It's that simple.. really.
Of course that's just me being me :p
But do you honestly think I'm the only prick out there?
So I'm just saying: Keep it in-game or face the possible consequences of your actions.

solkyro
04-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Seems to me we're not talking about the same thing here ;)
I was talking about these self-proclaimed police officers of CA/FB who will and do report people in order to get their main account banned just out of principle ... we both know who I'm talking about.
We all know that getting people's main FB account banned is equal to hurting them in real life (if they use that account to real life friends too, like I do). I'm saying: You try to hurt me or my family in real life and I will try to get even by hurting you back with all available means.
It's that simple.. really.
Of course that's just me being me :p
But do you honestly think I'm the only prick out there?
So I'm just saying: Keep it in-game or face the possible consequences of your actions.

me like that part :p

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 03:40 PM

Ok, so we still love each other?

I would miss you terribly. All good then?

Gethsemenerose
04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
REPORTING is in game... the REPORT link is on EVERY page of the game... That means you should report more than ATTACK or CTA LOL... (that last was sarcasm BTW)

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok, so we still love each other?

I would miss you terribly. All good then?

Yep :p still love you ;)

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 04:05 PM
REPORTING is in game... the REPORT link is on EVERY page of the game... That means you should report more than ATTACK or CTA LOL... (that last was sarcasm BTW)

Yes Brian.. Report/contact this application is in-game (even though I don't think it was ever intended to be used against other players, but that's just my personal opinion).
Reporting to FB is not.

I'm well aware of your position on this issue and I even acknowledge and respect your right to set up "rules/policies" regarding I&S and affiliated guilds but that is not extended to the CA world in general.
I'm aware of your position and now you're aware of mine ;)

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Yep :p still love you ;)

Love you too (hug). Thanks, I was really sad. I feel better now :)

Templarian
04-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Well this thread sure got shot to hell quickly...

If you want my honest opinion, I don't actually care about alts that much. I even had two of them at one time, before I was on the forums and such... So why am I being such a crusading jerk about it? Simple: I figured that's what the forums wanted.

I noticed everyone else starting drama over alts, so I decided to make myself one of the most fervent "witch hunters" if you will, solely for the purpose of garnering favor on the forums -- seeing that I am a lot newer than most of the others here. It was pretty selfish, I admit.

As far as my actual stance on alts... it's basically what WW entailed. I don't care, as long as you aren't spamming them in guild battles to gain an unfair advantage, and as long as you're not using them to cheat in any other way (see the Gnome's post above).

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 04:11 PM

If you want my honest opinion, I don't actually care about alts that much. I even had two of them at one time, before I was on the forums and such... So why am I being such a crusading jerk about it? Simple: I figured that's what the forums wanted.

I noticed everyone else starting drama over alts, so I decided to make myself one of the most fervent "witch hunters" if you will, solely for the purpose of garnering favor on the forums -- seeing that I am a lot newer than most of the others here. It was pretty selfish, I admit.

As far as my actual stance on alts... it's basically what WW entailed. I don't care, as long as you aren't spamming them in guild battles to gain an unfair advantage, and as long as you're not using them to cheat in any other way (see the Gnome's post above).

It's Ok Temp. Your doing fine just being you. You dont have to ever do anything to garner favor. If people dont like you, i will chain them to death, ok?

This one goes on my shoulders. Its not in any way shape or form your fault. I did it.

*Pestilence*
04-29-2011, 04:22 PM

A little hint ;)
These forums don't really agree on anything except to dislike hitlists.
I have already received 6 PMs from people agreeing with my position in the locked thread : http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=53042
So don't try to "blend in" like that.. just be yourself and stand by your own opinions and then some people will like you and some will dislike you but everybody will respect your right to speak your mind ;)

(btw.. my thread and response to your thread was not your doing all by yourself.. I was getting fed up already and this was just the final straw that pushed me over the edge :D )

zserg
04-29-2011, 04:22 PM
It's Ok Temp. Your doing fine just being you. You dont have to ever do anything to garner favor. If people dont like you, i will chain them to death, ok?

This one goes on my shoulders. Its not in any way shape or form your fault. I did it.

aww, i was gonna chain temp for this, but if it's your fault, i can't chain you :(

WhiteWidow
04-29-2011, 04:24 PM
aww, i was gonna chain temp for this, but if it's your fault, i can't chain you :(

sure you can :D I would dig it :eek:

thomasj8
04-29-2011, 04:30 PM

I agreed with your locked thread, but I am going to disagree with you on the bolded statement. I don't give a crap if someone has none, one or 20 :p

Rezface
04-29-2011, 04:36 PM
*Words, words, words*

(btw.. my thread and response to your thread was not your doing all by yourself.. I was getting fed up already and this was just the final straw that pushed me over the edge :D )

These forums have gotten ridiculous with the whining and finger pointing and trolling. Not about this thread in particular or any other one issue, but the gamut of them. I have to agree with this last part. I feel like I am slowly going the way of most of the others who joined during the same time I did and before.

I'm hoping against hope it will change, but despondency is setting in. :(

zserg
04-29-2011, 04:37 PM
sure you can :D I would dig it :eek:

I wouldn't :(

Death of Rats
04-29-2011, 04:53 PM
The GNOME has NEVER had any accounts OTHER than this one...
I call you on this. MySpace. The legal alt. :p

This. So much this. 23 vs 98, but the larger guild had to use "reinforcements". :rolleyes:

Death of Rats
04-29-2011, 05:07 PM
and to Caitir Eavan:
Howcome this thread is not seen as a discussion about alts when you can't lock other threads fast enough???????
Could it be that it's because DoR is contributing to the whine festival here????
Do I really have to spell it out what I think of your mod skills???

I'm not Caitir, but I would guess that the tone of your post is what instigated it getting closed. Now, when a thread is closed, the content is not supposed to be just moved to another thread. Since this thread is now a continuation of a closed thread, it is being closed.