PDA

View Full Version : juggernaut medallion

atsuka
03-10-2011, 03:03 AM
this juggernaut medallion spawn as the last gift from malekus. but, as u see in the pic, i can't get it..

Death of Rats
03-10-2011, 04:35 AM
It'll be awarded as soon as you get at least one more malekus point. So hit the battle field, collect from monsters. It'll happen.

~Arrowhead~
03-10-2011, 02:51 PM
It'll be awarded as soon as you get at least one more malekus point. So hit the battle field, collect from monsters. It'll happen.

nope, It was not awarded with the Iphone App with duel/invades on the battle field.
I got it by using the safari browser and do the same again... then it was awarded.

Chanderis
03-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Ok my question is I had the Tempest Plate, but when I collected Juggernaut Medallion, my Tempest Plate disappeared. So how do I get it back?

atsuka
03-11-2011, 06:46 PM
nope, It was not awarded with the Iphone App with duel/invades on the battle field.
I got it by using the safari browser and do the same again... then it was awarded.

yeah, just like he said.. i can get it now, thank you..
according to Chanderis' question, can it be stacked with tempest plate, or it just an unfixed bug?

Artemisia
03-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok my question is I had the Tempest Plate, but when I collected Juggernaut Medallion, my Tempest Plate disappeared. So how do I get it back?

I had the same problem. My tempest plate disappeared when I collected the Juuggernaut. I sent a ticket in to support but have not received an reply.. :confused:

LivingBeing
03-31-2011, 08:43 AM
:/ I have the same problem... Tempest Plate disappeared as well... In Blacksmith it shows Owned:0

Kori.Maggotte
04-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Please contact Support.

Also, look at the Known Issues in the Tech Support for the Facebook section for further details.

Artemisia
05-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Please contact Support.

Also, look at the Known Issues in the Tech Support for the Facebook section for further details.

Yea, just cause it is a "known issue", doesn't mean they fix it. I have sent in ticket after ticket and they still haven't paid any attention to the problem. :mad: