PDA

View Full Version : Problem with festival feat, didn't get skill points...

Zercata
03-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Hello,

I recently completed the Army feat in festival and it told me I was award 5 skill points when I did it, but when I go to my keep, the points are not there for me to allocate. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Zercata
03-10-2011, 08:08 PM
how long does it normally take to get a reply? anyone?

AnastasiaB
03-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Hello,

I recently completed the Army feat in festival and it told me I was award 5 skill points when I did it, but when I go to my keep, the points are not there for me to allocate. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

They are automatically added to the type of feat won I thought. Health goes to health, energy to energy, etc. You don't get to allocate them.

Death of Rats
03-10-2011, 08:35 PM
On the forum, you generally get an answer a bit faster when you post in the main tech support instead of the mobile-specific section. Most people ignore this area since we play from our computers instead. Tip for next time you need an answer. :)

What you will need to do is send a message in to the CA Devs. Use the Report/Contact link from the bottom of the game page and just tell them what happened.

They are automatically added to the type of feat won I thought. Health goes to health, energy to energy, etc. You don't get to allocate them.

The army feat gives raw stats.

AnastasiaB
03-10-2011, 08:39 PM
On the forum, you generally get an answer a bit faster when you post in the main tech support instead of the mobile-specific section. Most people ignore this area since we play from our computers instead. Tip for next time you need an answer. :)

What you will need to do is send a message in to the CA Devs. Use the Report/Contact link from the bottom of the game page and just tell them what happened.

The army feat gives raw stats.

Ah- sorry, misread it.

Death of Rats
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
You sure it was 5 skill points and not 5 favor points?

Zercata
03-11-2011, 03:22 AM
You sure it was 5 skill points and not 5 favor points?

I suppose it is possible that I misread it, BUT I know for all previous stages of the army feat it gave me skill points. /shrug

Thx for the advice though guys, will make a proper report.

Death of Rats
03-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Well, I haven't gotten there yet, but the wiki says that it's 5 Favor Points instead of 5 skill points for the final army reward.