PDA

View Full Version : Corvintheus Corps vs Eye of The Tiger

Malechi
03-01-2011, 11:13 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/guild_battle.php?attacker_guild_id=598674845_12828 61748&defender_guild_id=27209523_1282889721&battle_type=2000&ref=nf

jkrzywicki
03-02-2011, 03:58 AM
:confused:

I thought Corvintheus Corps was supposed to be all new and improved...they let big battles slip through their hands a lot. Must be a lot of loose guns their...or is it their mouths that they shoot off while being unfocused and tagging people outside of the battle. Real wuss way to battle in my opinion. They are overrated but unfortunately seem to attract some good players there. Good thing they got their butts purpled.

Blacksmith
03-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Too bad the entire battle was soured by the actions of a very select few. The better Guild won at least...

hane
03-02-2011, 05:15 AM

I thought Corvintheus Corps was supposed to be all new and improved...they let big battles slip through their hands a lot. Must be a lot of loose guns their...or is it their mouths that they shoot off while being unfocused and tagging people outside of the battle. Real wuss way to battle in my opinion. They are overrated but unfortunately seem to attract some good players there. Good thing they got their butts purpled.

hey, watch it.... couldn't have been more polite, can't you?

Patrick D
03-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Too bad the entire battle was soured by the actions of a very select few. The better Guild won at least...

You can't really blame anyone from Corv Corps here I think, the opponent started complaining about being hit outside of the guild battle and then the battle chat started going downwards. Been there done that, just move on there will be better battles. :)

mozote420
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM

the battle started just after guild tab was down, so we started on the left foot, but near the end it was closer in numbers.

i am sorry we dont share opinions about testing outside battle, i personally dont test. but remember that not everybody plays by your rules, its just a difference in oppinion, for a lot of people testing is right under some circumstances.

Maybe we can have a rematch with an agreement on rules that would be different, we really did nothing wrong, it was a fun battle, too bad bout the chat log.

You can't really blame anyone from Corv Corps here I think, the opponent started complaining about being hit outside of the guild battle and then the battle chat started going downwards. Been there done that, just move on there will be better battles.

agree+1000

Maya22
03-02-2011, 09:40 PM
:D hoped I wont end up out here saying anything beyond the obvious ...

As a member and Officer of "Eye of The Tiger" guild only thing I can say is I am proud of my guild and all its members. They do not insult, they don't do rude and they don't test or chain. They have shown that last night to the guild that posted battle with us here. I am also glad that all chat logs were saved so every single army member of mine can see who is who in CA.

Picture with rudeness of your Officer will continue to circle CA so will his link and all the attack logs of chaining made to every single member of EoTT.

BTW, I think this description of your guild should be changed coz it is more then deceiving : " teaching and helping others to enjoy the game. CΦяv CΦяps" LOL

Patrick D
03-02-2011, 10:03 PM
mozote 420, you need to keep your dogs in a leash. This guy keeps chaining guild members. Of course he chaning levels below him because he's not man enough to battle his own. He gets nothing. Shame on you for keeping this kind of users in your guild!!

*keep link snipped*

1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
You were challenged by Heruwulf {CΦяv CΦяps}
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 0 Battle Points!
1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 0 Battle Points!
1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 0 Battle Points!
1 hour, 54 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $115,000. You have lost 0 Battle Points!

You better take down that keep link, that's not allowed. And you come here whining about someone chaining you and asking his guild to punish him for that? Hahaha... that's just sad. I hope he chains you every day from now on, I know I would.

ChampionCA
03-02-2011, 10:33 PM
You better take down that keep link, that's not allowed. And you come here whining about someone chaining you and asking his guild to punish him for that? Hahaha... that's just sad. I hope he chains you every day from now on, I know I would.

I don't see any rules that says it is not allowed. I cannot remove it anyways. I hope he chains me every day too and gets nothing. Good for him and his guild.

Patrick D
03-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I don't see any rules that says it is not allowed. I cannot remove it anyways. I hope he chains me every day too and gets nothing. Good for him and his guild.

You can edit your post and remove it. And if you don't mind being chained by him why are you complaining about it and asking CC to do something about it?

ChampionCA
03-02-2011, 11:20 PM
I cannot. I'm sorry Patrick, but what are you trying to prove?

Chanining is ok? if that works for you, good for you. But it kills the fun out of CA for me being bullied and attacked every day. Yes, I'm whinning and complaining, so what?

If there is nothing else to do, I'll move on. Bullies on the internet are bullies in real life. Sad.

Patrick D
03-02-2011, 11:44 PM
I cannot. I'm sorry Patrick, but what are you trying to prove?

Chanining is ok? if that works for you, good for you. But it kills the fun out of CA for me being bullied and attacked every day. Yes, I'm whinning and complaining, so what?

If there is nothing else to do, I'll move on. Bullies on the internet are bullies in real life. Sad.

Whining about being chained will not gain you a lot of sympathy around here, just saying. Ignore it, love it or toughen up, but if you complain and whine you will only make yourself look bad. It's just a (PvP) game you know. And yes, chaining is ok, this is a war game after all. :D

RiverRock
03-02-2011, 11:54 PM
She is trying to prove that scouting in GW is a valid tactic and you have no right to enforce your rules on other guilds.

In other news, I tapped that Heruwulf {CΦяv CΦяps}to test him and got chained back 30 times. LOL, but I deserved it.

ChampionCA
03-03-2011, 12:03 AM
River rock, I don't agree on scouting, but I don't try to enforce my rules to another guild.

I am pointing out that chaining after a GW is not cool. This guy is chaining me for no reason, no gain for him, just trying to be a bully.

Korath the Blade
03-03-2011, 12:08 AM
cool story...
So, after 5 hours spent trying to kill each other is not nice to do the same thing.
Wow. Just wow.

☾ṡἅṋḭẗḕḕ☽
03-03-2011, 12:10 AM
/Popcorn

I love watching reruns.

RABID
03-03-2011, 12:17 AM
River rock, I don't agree on scouting, but I don't try to enforce my rules to another guild.

I am pointing out that chaining after a GW is not cool. This guy is chaining me for no reason, no gain for him, just trying to be a bully.
CC does not want chaining DURING guild wars...after the war is done...it's fair game...suck it up:D

chowmein123
03-03-2011, 12:27 AM

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=28926

This post says it is not tolerated. You can remove it easily. When you look at the post, you will see a edit button on the bottom right corner. Click on it, then delete it. How hard was it :rolleyes:?

Malechi
03-03-2011, 12:49 AM
mozote 420, you need to keep your dogs in a leash. This guy keeps chaining guild members. Of course he chaning levels below him because he's not man enough to battle his own. He gets nothing. Shame on you for keeping this kind of users in your guild!!

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/keep.php?casuser=1470166690

1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
1 hour, 53 minutes ago:
1 hour, 54 minutes ago:

I will admit I have chained some of your guild member's (level's 1xx to 5xx) but only those who I've gotten from my feed and who whined for 5 hours straight because of member's scouting in our last GB.

I hope my keep link stays posted for quite some time. Thank you for livening my feed. Win's or losse's it doesn't matter because at the end of the day I will have had fun.

I can only hope that Eye of the Tiger's will take their thumbs out of their mouths, pick up a sword and start playing a pvp game like a pvp game was meant to be played.

Those not involved, please excuse any seemingly irreverent behavior. Eye of the Tiger's seem to only like to tell one side of the story. If everyone was to know the truth you would understand why a constant chaining is deserved....

...when I stop getting threatening message's and stop seeing EotT's member's name's in my feed this should die down to an end.

Thank you and see ya'll on the battlefield! :)

Maya22
03-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Hairwulf you are hardly PvP player since you chain lower lvl's as 168 for example ...
Think you may be confused but you are wrong about everything having two sides, it is actually 4.
You are just a bully trying to cover it up with some lame imaginary excuses as
..when I stop getting threatening message's and stop seeing EotT's member's name's in my feed this should die down to an end.

So I take it, you like giving but not getting, how sweet :p

hane
03-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Hairwulf you are hardly PvP player since you chain lower lvl's as 168 for example ...
Think you may be confused but you are wrong about everything having two sides, it is actually 4.

you haven't seen the best of corvintheus corps... stop talking **** and fight them again when they're ready.

Maya22
03-03-2011, 09:23 AM
yes we are sneaky, launching battle on unsuspecting guild... but thats not the subject here at all. No one bragged around here for winning so I don't see the point of your comment :)

As I said, I am not much of forum lover, chat log speaks for it self so any further discussion from my side wont happen.

Have a nice day :D

Malechi
03-03-2011, 10:18 AM

This is why you should just quit this game right now! You are so lost you don't realize everyone playing Castle Age is a pvp'er! Show me a keep that has no win's or losses! (Above level 50)

As for the lvl 168 who whined about scouting outside of guild battle's for nearly 4 hours straight he should stop scripting or someone should tell him all those attacks against me aren't win's...

Tell me wtf this means?!?!

1. Do you live on planet earth? 2. Is your refrigerator running? 3. It's Castle Age not Candy Land. 4. Thank you. You just described your guild and your post perfectly for everyone. 5. Get over it we scout.

This one is way too easy. I'll just say I don't like to talk about other people's mom's and leave it at that.

Xanofar
03-03-2011, 12:24 PM
...it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of your rival.
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.
And he's watching us all in the eye...
...of the tiger.

ChampionCA
03-03-2011, 02:25 PM
1. Do you live on planet earth? 2. Is your refrigerator running? 3. It's Castle Age not Candy Land. 4. Thank you. You just described your guild and your post perfectly for everyone. 5. Get over it we scout.

You scout and chain people because you are a sore loser. We undersrand clearly. So next time, we will wait for all your guild members to be active, looks like that's the only way you guys can win.

Is your little chihuahua sad??? :D

Korath the Blade
03-03-2011, 02:30 PM
You scout and chain people because you are a sore loser.
Lolwut? And who doesnt pvp at all is a winner?:confused:
So the only way to win a battle is not playing at all?:eek:

solkyro
03-03-2011, 02:37 PM
You scout and chain people because you are a sore loser. We undersrand clearly. So next time, we will wait for all your guild members to be active, looks like that's the only way you guys can win.

Is your little chihuahua sad??? :D

so why are you still whinning ? this is a freaking pvp game. if you can't take being attacked, quit CA and play farmville

arnabghosal1989
03-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Take a chill pill and have fun. If u hadn't created this thread then I guess the chaining would have stopped long ago.

Scorps
03-03-2011, 03:42 PM
...it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of your rival.
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.
And he's watching us all in the eye...
...of the tiger.

Oh man I was about to do the same exact post. That song should be on every workout mix.

I promise you if the person complaining about chaining would actually listen to that song as they were doing the guild battle they would relish the fight and not care about the chaining. I mean Rocky spent almost everyone of those fights getting pummeled (chained) and yet he always won in the end.

Adrian...........Adrian.........

hane
03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
while my clan does not attack outside of guild war during guild war, and will take the element of surprise of bouncing and deal with it, but... seeing you ChampionCA, is a freaking embarrassment.

take it and deal it like a man, or beat them back (guild war/ chain them all to hell). stop acting like a drama house.

ChampionCA
03-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I see this game different as you guys and I'm not trying to make you play to my rules. I understand that.

No bad feelings here. Hope we can move forward. I will be beaten, but not defeated.

ChampionCA
03-03-2011, 04:10 PM
hane, we have a different view of how we play the game. That's it. I'm cool now and see your point of view.

I don't like chaining and some people don't like to be chained. That's it. But it is part of the game, so I'll suck it up and keep playing. No more whinning from me.

apolline
03-03-2011, 04:15 PM
funny image to show how I feel when reading this thread -----> http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lha4xrHmvw1qd1jel.gif

I didn't see that battle, was here only for the 1st 5 minutes and I didn't read the log after, but for sure CC is a great guild with great people, and I have no doubt about Eye of the Tiger, they are certainely great too.

What we're making here is a non-sense, we are here to play, to have fun, to meet other CA-fans and to relax from IRL.... So please, to all the people in this thread, keep any anger outside of this game :)

Scorps
03-03-2011, 04:28 PM
I see this game different as you guys and I'm not trying to make you play to my rules. I understand that.

No bad feelings here. Hope we can move forward. I will be beaten, but not defeated.

Champion, that's the spirit. With thousands of players there is always someone who will beat you, and many times they will continue to beat you until you can fight them off. Then one day you will be strong enough to bounce them and when that happens you can either chain them back or you can decide to spare them. But at least then you are doing it out of a position of strength and not weakness.

As long as you keep getting back up then you are not defeated. ;)

Deltacross
03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lha4xrHmvw1qd1jel.gif

OMG I love this!!!! Bwahahahahaha, I can't stop watching it! O_O

Scorps
03-03-2011, 06:19 PM
OMG I love this!!!! Bwahahahahaha, I can't stop watching it! O_O

Especially since the popcorn lookes like it has extra butter on it. hmmmm....butter........

Rezface
03-03-2011, 11:10 PM
That is great, but I am sure it will be removed by a mod as soon as it is seen.

I wish they'd remove the ban on moving avatars and pics so we could post them. I don't think I entirely buy the "bandwidth conservation" clause anymore... :)

Xanofar
03-04-2011, 01:12 AM

I wish they'd remove the ban on moving avatars and pics so we could post them. I don't think I entirely buy the "bandwidth conservation" clause anymore... :)

I know that some of the mods actually disagree with it privately. Of course the official bandwidth reason is just a load of crap, the devs can certainly afford it after the CC race that was the 3rd arena. :rolleyes:

apolline
03-04-2011, 05:34 AM

I removed it, thought it was only for avatar and sig :confused:

The Flirt
03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
I know that some of the mods actually disagree with it privately. Of course the official bandwidth reason is just a load of crap, the devs can certainly afford it after the CC race that was the 3rd arena. :rolleyes:

Bandwidth.. Or New Server to stop it failing 24/7.. Hmmm... Nar! Lets get drunk!

Thanos
03-04-2011, 05:37 PM
This is how I see outside scouting.

In the old days of warfare, two opposing armies would line up and walk head first into each other and usually, whomever had the most numbers would win (sometimes, technology played a role but rarely as both armies typically had the same equipment and strategy was limited between archers, pikemen, cavalry and footmen). Then, as time advanced, some new generals started trying different tactics such as not following the same old rules. Napoleon was one of them, and there were others. At first, these new tactics were overwhelmingly successful. The old school armies found them to be dishonourable tactics but the results spoke for themselves. The old school armies whined but finally decided to adapt to these new tactics in order to stop loosing to them.

All this to say, if you don't like scouting outside the guild war, you can continue to whine (and possibly even lose), or you can adapt. No one is forcing you to scout yourself but you sure aren't going to be able to stop an opposing guild from doing it by whining about it.

In many cases, scouting is critical to smaller sized guilds. Imagine a 30 member guild against a 100 member guild. 30 member guild may be 20 actives, 100 member guild may have 40 actives (both reasonable activity percentages).
Larger sized guild will have twice as many tokens to use during the battle than the smaller sized guild (be it a 1 hour or 5 hour battle). This means the smaller sized guild can't afford to waste as many tokens, seeing as they're already at a disadvantage. Scouting outside the battle makes perfect sense AND is commonly used in real life (espionage, intelligence gathering, etc.) Information is key in warfare and will usually sway a battle's outcome.

Recently, we fought a guild that was whining that some of our members scouted outside. They didn't seem to want to accept that it was 1) legitimate and 2) allowed. Meanwhile, they had a bunch of alts in their guild. Talk about hypocrisy.

Scorps
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM

In the old days of warfare, two opposing armies would line up and walk head first into each other and usually, whomever had the most numbers would win (sometimes, technology played a role but rarely as both armies typically had the same equipment and strategy was limited between archers, pikemen, cavalry and footmen). Then, as time advanced, some new generals started trying different tactics such as not following the same old rules. Napoleon was one of them, and there were others. At first, these new tactics were overwhelmingly successful. The old school armies found them to be dishonourable tactics but the results spoke for themselves. The old school armies whined but finally decided to adapt to these new tactics in order to stop loosing to them.

All this to say, if you don't like scouting outside the guild war, you can continue to whine (and possibly even lose), or you can adapt. No one is forcing you to scout yourself but you sure aren't going to be able to stop an opposing guild from doing it by whining about it.

In many cases, scouting is critical to smaller sized guilds. Imagine a 30 member guild against a 100 member guild. 30 member guild may be 20 actives, 100 member guild may have 40 actives (both reasonable activity percentages).
Larger sized guild will have twice as many tokens to use during the battle than the smaller sized guild (be it a 1 hour or 5 hour battle). This means the smaller sized guild can't afford to waste as many tokens, seeing as they're already at a disadvantage. Scouting outside the battle makes perfect sense AND is commonly used in real life (espionage, intelligence gathering, etc.) Information is key in warfare and will usually sway a battle's outcome.

Recently, we fought a guild that was whining that some of our members scouted outside. They didn't seem to want to accept that it was 1) legitimate and 2) allowed. Meanwhile, they had a bunch of alts in their guild. Talk about hypocrisy.

Where is the "like" button? I really like how you put this, well written.

mozote420
03-04-2011, 09:25 PM
this is how i see outside scouting.

Larger sized guild will have twice as many tokens to use during the battle than the smaller sized guild (be it a 1 hour or 5 hour battle). This means the smaller sized guild can't afford to waste as many tokens, seeing as they're already at a disadvantage. Scouting outside the battle makes perfect sense and is commonly used in real life (espionage, intelligence gathering, etc.) information is key in warfare and will usually sway a battle's outcome.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

greychilli
03-04-2011, 10:50 PM
hah yeah just ask the french what they though of english longbow men

they were horrified that a common class soldier could defeat a noble knight from range

they were against using longbows at all as they found that dishonorable

just ask them what happened at agincourt

ChampionCA
03-05-2011, 02:15 AM
If you are #1 guild, I don't see why you would scout. Looks like you are affraid to lose. If you are afraid to lose, you shouldn't be #1. Especially with a PvP guild.

I wonder what you do when you battle. Are you affraid to press the Duel button as well?

Just my 2c.

hane
03-05-2011, 02:31 AM
i don't necessarily agree with Thanos, but i see his point.

since olden times, scouting has been a common practice in warfare, i.e. sending a scout to look at enemy camp, then reporting back to front base (or main base). the intel gathered can mean a difference in total annihilation or victory. often times, the enemy would attempt to fool or bribe the scout to outmaneuver the enemy in their intelligence with counter-intelligence.

here i draw the similarity with checking out how opponents fight, figuring out the weaknesses in their guild lineups, battle habit and readjusting our gate formation and attack-pattern accordingly, such is our meaning of Scouting. note that this is done with observation (example: watching 2 guilds fight it out), without a single attack to the either guild, while gathering necessary information about their strengths and weaknesses.

we're not a very strong guild, and certainly losing out on the pvp-factor. but we more than make up for it with reaction speed, preparation, tenacity to win, cooperation of our people in handling the battlefield.

in my own personal opinion, scouting cannot be likened to "attacking outside of the battle" in real warfare... you don't see that happening and getting away with the scout still alive. the intel he gathered will often times be paid with his head if he fails to deliver it back to his home-base.

in short, you guys are free to attack outside of guild war, but if you think that's what it needs to win the war... dude you're doing it wrong -_-

hane
03-05-2011, 03:08 AM
you certainly don't see:

A : *walks to enemy base*
A : Hey bro, i poke you to see if i can win you in the battle later.

lol wtf.
if i were the one poked, i'll kill him on spot.

solkyro
03-05-2011, 05:03 AM
If you are #1 guild, I don't see why you would scout. Looks like you are affraid to lose. If you are afraid to lose, you shouldn't be #1. Especially with a PvP guild.

I wonder what you do when you battle. Are you affraid to press the Duel button as well?

Just my 2c.

we've been no#1 before and i still attack anyone in the guild newsfeed just for kicks, would you call me a coward then ?

i press the duel button to anyone, maybe you're afraid to retaliate back from that chaining if you really pvp

greychilli
03-05-2011, 05:21 AM
you certainly don't see:

A : *walks to enemy base*
A : Hey bro, i poke you to see if i can win you in the battle later.

lol wtf.
if i were the one poked, i'll kill him on spot.

actually throughout history scouts have generally been special forces of some sort

they also generally are charged with sabotage, disruption, intimidation and harrasment of enemy forces whilst scouting.

quite often you will find that scouts will launch some sort of attack/ feint attack after gathering the info they are seeking to cover their escape

i mean walk onto base?? how bout high powered sniper rifle take out enemy officer(s), set some charges in fuel/ammo dumps, destroy/sabotage enemy vehicles so they cant use them to pursue etc etc

mongol horse archers not only scouted but harried opposing forces untill main army arrived

Xanofar
03-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Very true.

My personal opinion though is that I wish people wouldn't do it because, while it is possible for me to do it too, I'd rather not test outside and not be tested outside either.

Kiyabear
03-05-2011, 06:27 AM

I wrote a really GREAT reply about this...profound and thoughtful and kind of funny. I timed out, though, so the reply was lost :(. I'm an old lady so I'm going to bed now and I'm terribly sorry you missed my really AMAZING thoughts about this.

hane
03-05-2011, 06:58 AM
actually throughout history scouts have generally been special forces of some sort

they also generally are charged with sabotage, disruption, intimidation and harrasment of enemy forces whilst scouting.

quite often you will find that scouts will launch some sort of attack/ feint attack after gathering the info they are seeking to cover their escape

i mean walk onto base?? how bout high powered sniper rifle take out enemy officer(s), set some charges in fuel/ammo dumps, destroy/sabotage enemy vehicles so they cant use them to pursue etc etc

mongol horse archers not only scouted but harried opposing forces untill main army arrived

there maybe many types of scouts, this i admit, but the one you mentioned sounded more like ambush forces than scouts.

my impression of scouts are small sized army units, who would attempt to sneak in enemy frontline, gather intel, then get back alive. my impression is heavily shaped by this fiction book Fall Of Giants (http://www.amazon.com/Fall-Giants-Century-Trilogy-Follett/dp/0525951652) which cover the events of World War I, Russian Revolution. give it a read, if you want.

☾ṡἅṋḭẗḕḕ☽
03-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Did you really just compare this game to a revolution?

Gethsemenerose
03-05-2011, 02:55 PM
viva la revolution...

Seriously though scouting comes in many forms and some do not like it ... the "stated" reason is they do not think it is FAIR within the battle... the interesting thing is MOST of those I have seen who complain about scout hits are monster hunters who basically just DO NOT WANT TO BE HIT PERIOD ... they complain about more than 2 hits from battle logs also... complain if you hit them BACK from a WAR attack... etc... the SAME people... they want a BLOODLESS GvG were the hits have nothing to do with any other stat in the game... NOT GONNA HAPPEN lol :)

Rezface
03-05-2011, 03:55 PM
viva la revolution...

Seriously though scouting comes in many forms and some do not like it ... the "stated" reason is they do not think it is FAIR within the battle... the interesting thing is MOST of those I have seen who complain about scout hits are monster hunters who basically just DO NOT WANT TO BE HIT PERIOD ... they complain about more than 2 hits from battle logs also... complain if you hit them BACK from a WAR attack... etc... the SAME people... they want a BLOODLESS GvG were the hits have nothing to do with any other stat in the game... NOT GONNA HAPPEN lol :)

I think the Gnome has hit on it.

It's the safe way to PvP. Hit and be hit, without any loss to stats. It's like gambling without losing your wager. I am not a fan of this form of playing, and especially directing others how to play, and I don't scout myself. Grab your sword and get in the game, people.

Then again, I am feeling a little bloodthirsty today, and have been draining taggers and randoms off the battle page. Maybe it's just my mood. I've not much sympathy to give today... :rolleyes:

Thanos
03-05-2011, 10:12 PM
I think the Gnome has hit on it.

It's the safe way to PvP. Hit and be hit, without any loss to stats. It's like gambling without losing your wager. I am not a fan of this form of playing, and especially directing others how to play, and I don't scout myself. Grab your sword and get in the game, people.

Then again, I am feeling a little bloodthirsty today, and have been draining taggers and randoms off the battle page. Maybe it's just my mood. I've not much sympathy to give today... :rolleyes:

Well, there's a chance of losing and then getting chained for days on end afterward :)

Rezface
03-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, there's a chance of losing and then getting chained for days on end afterward :)

Oh please, give me some credit would you? LOL!

Gethsemenerose
03-06-2011, 07:59 AM
I think the ONLY time I scout now is if someone is DOUBLE my level and then only for the THRILL of it because FRANKLY I am NOT gonna hit them in the GvG... I might FROG (polymorph) them but I will not hit them LOL... but I might go scout them just to see what they got under the hood LOL

Kiyabear
03-06-2011, 08:03 AM
I think the ONLY time I scout now is if someone is DOUBLE my level and then only for the THRILL of it because FRANKLY I am NOT gonna hit them in the GvG... I might FROG (polymorph) them but I will not hit them LOL... but I might go scout them just to see what they got under the hood LOL

Yesterday I was polyed so much in a battle that it took me over an hour to dump 10 tokens and 3 of those were defeats from being polyed. I couldn't refresh fast enough lol. I used to target clerics first...now I go after Mages :p

apolline
03-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Yeaaaah kill the mages !!
I hate them too, especially when you're standing here, with 8 tokens and hope someone will finally hit you
:p

Ginger The Hutt
03-08-2011, 08:42 PM

Regarding your challenge to Victis honor... We'll meet you any day on autobattle field. Get yourself signed up to the 'guild battles group' on facebook to facilitate organising this easier.

I only hope you know what you're unleashing upon your guild.

Victis Honor's guild link is in my sig. Stop by say hello... I prodded you earlier... :)

Expect testing to occur.

hane
03-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Regarding your challenge to Victis honor... We'll meet you any day on autobattle field. Get yourself signed up to the 'guild battles group' on facebook to facilitate organising this easier.

I only hope you know what you're unleashing upon your guild.

Victis Honor's guild link is in my sig. Stop by say hello... I prodded you earlier... :)

Expect testing to occur.

i tried adding their GuildMaster to the Group (yeah that group). all i get was "AnonymousX already left this group" *rolls eyes*

Ginger The Hutt
03-08-2011, 08:53 PM
i tried adding their GuildMaster to the Group (yeah that group). all i get was "AnonymousX already left this group" *rolls eyes*

oh... :/ well I hope they get it sorted...